Demented Fairy Tale/Disney crossover

Started by Jecht, December 01, 2009, 08:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

I got this idea from Secret and thought I'd start it.

I'm not sure how the setting will go but maybe we can talk about that once we get the people. The idea is basically we cross the different fairy tales and Disney characters (All are of legal age) and put them in somewhere together. Maybe as a reality show we are put into a house or something and anything goes. If you have any ideas or suggestions, I'd love to hear it.

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Secretwriter

Hahaha I can so see a reality show! 

The hard decision is figuring out who I wanna play!

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

zemo8801

I would so want to do Donald duck or Goofy? and this does like fun
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

ShamshielDF

Ooooo....this could be fun!

Background for how and why the show would exist are moot, I think, given the characters were fictional.  At least, until such time as they're on the show.  Some method where they're made 'real' within the context of the reality show and have no interaction with the outside world, just the others within the manse, with others appearing or disappearing (as people join or leave), and, of course, the inevitable cameras.  And how many fairy tale/Disney characters would know what cameras were?

*raises hand*  Interested!
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Jecht

Awesome I'm excited now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Disney_animated_characters
There's a list of Disney characters in case anyone can't think of any
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Secretwriter

I'm currently torn between a bitchy Cinderella whose standing has gone to her head and Aurora,the Sleeping Beauty... and Alice from Alice in Wonderland.

Aurora it is!

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Jecht

I'm thinking either a perverted Aladdin or Hercules who takes advantage of his admirers.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Secretwriter

Quote from: ShamshielDF on December 01, 2009, 08:41:45 PM
Ooooo....this could be fun!

Background for how and why the show would exist are moot, I think, given the characters were fictional.  At least, until such time as they're on the show.  Some method where they're made 'real' within the context of the reality show and have no interaction with the outside world, just the others within the manse, with others appearing or disappearing (as people join or leave), and, of course, the inevitable cameras.  And how many fairy tale/Disney characters would know what cameras were?

*raises hand*  Interested!

To them they are real, I would think, Jecht correct me if I'm wrong, that this would happen in their world, not the 'real' world so to speak. 

Jecht

Doesn't matter. Either way could be interesting. I guess in their world would be more interesting.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

ShamshielDF

The question is are we seeing a Snow White like this:

like this:

or like this:

I'll be honest...the first one really doesn't do much for me.  Simplified color scheme, no details, bare minimum shading, etc.  The latter two I'm more than fine with.
Ons and offs!
A&A

zemo8801

I think I should could play out a perverted Pinocchio and it would be something fun to try out.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Secretwriter

Personally I really, really like the last one.  I don't visualize them as animated in our game, but looking as we would in those costumes, much like the last picture you posted. 

The Impression I got from Jecht is that it's just like big brother, in the Disney world, where they look as we would in real life, but in their world.  I don't know if that makes sense. ^^

Remiel

This reminds me of that show Drawn Together, except there's no way it could possibly more of a train wreck than that. =P

zemo8801

Yea i think that is a good idea and we can say they look different on camera but when they are behind there own close door they don't give off the same image how about that?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

ShamshielDF

So, something where, to the characters eyes, things are more like the bottom, real life type image, but to the 'camera' and such it would be more the first or second (likely somewhere between the two)?
Ons and offs!
A&A

Secretwriter

Quote from: zemo8801 on December 01, 2009, 08:40:17 PM
I would so want to do Donald duck or Goofy? and this does like fun

*hugs Z* Maybe someone will play Daisy and you'll have some 'duckie love'

Secretwriter

Quote from: Remiel on December 01, 2009, 10:06:09 PM
This reminds me of that show Drawn Together, except there's no way it could possibly more of a train wreck than that. =P

Well, it got brought up from Rule 34'ing a Fairy Tale... ^^
And I love that show when I get a chance to watch it.

You two are getting confusing.  I don't have any desire to play an actual cartoon...

ShamshielDF

I'm simply trying to understand what others are looking for.  Personally, I don't care so much how it would be portrayed to the cameras, as that's all a matter of the audience, and I'm not worried about things going on there.  What will matter will be how the characters see one another, in which case I tend towards the "they look photo-realistic" to one another.
Ons and offs!
A&A

Remiel

Quote from: Secret Santa on December 01, 2009, 10:14:56 PM
Well, it got brought up from Rule 34'ing a Fairy Tale... ^^
And I love that show when I get a chance to watch it.

Er...I didn't mean that this idea is a train wreck, just that that show was. -_-;

It was actually quite an intriguing idea, but as time went on, it became clear to me that the creators were out to just shock as many people as possible with tasteless, vulgar humor.  There's certainly nothing wrong with vulgar humour if the show has other redeeming qualities (see South Park), but with Drawn Together, there just didn't seem to be a point, other than to be offensive.

Eh. I'll shut up now. -_-

Secretwriter

Quote from: ShamshielDF on December 01, 2009, 10:19:58 PM
I'm simply trying to understand what others are looking for.  Personally, I don't care so much how it would be portrayed to the cameras, as that's all a matter of the audience, and I'm not worried about things going on there.  What will matter will be how the characters see one another, in which case I tend towards the "they look photo-realistic" to one another.

Same. I'm gonna wait till Jecht gets back.  ^^

@ Remiel

I didn't say you did? *looks around* I was just saying how the idea came up... 

zemo8801

Ducky love lol that great but i think this is a very fun idea.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Jecht

When I was thinking of it I was thinking just slurry versions of characters. We don't have to be on camera it was more of an idea of where could set it. We could just make it everyone is invited to a house for some reason.
If we do the show, we can say it's realistic I suppose so it's easier to imagine.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

Quote from: zemo8801 on December 01, 2009, 09:46:29 PM
I think I should could play out a perverted Pinocchio and it would be something fun to try out.
I'd love to sit on your face and make you tell lies.

EDIT: Had a bit more of a think about this and would like to join if I may. It was a hard decision between Alice in Wonderland or...

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/belle-standup.jpg

But rather than go for that look I'd be heading more for this...

http://epii.info/anime/2008%20Fanime/Beauty%20and%20the%20Beast%208.jpg

http://tv.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/beauty-and-the-beast-tv.jpg

http://static.onesourcetalent.com/blog/images/beauty-and-the-beast-audition.jpg

http://www.ccplayhouse.com/graphics/pr_beauty_beast.jpg

http://www.tvshowsondvd.net/graphics/news3/BeautyAndTheBeast_S2.jpg

or even... er... O.o (NSFW)

http://www.wrongsideoftheart.com/wp-content/gallery/posters-b/beauty_and_beast_poster_01.jpg

But I do love the tiny, tiny waist the cartoon Belle has, it implies a good firm corset under that gorgeous dress, and of course with corsets you have to have stockings and... well, you get the idea.

Jecht - will the 'real life' versions of the characters have their fairy tale powers or will we just have the people and their personalities?

Jecht

That's a good question that I didn't think about. What do you guys think would be better? I guess that would be an important detail if I pick Hercules.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

ShamshielDF

And where would the fun be if the characters lost their power?  Poor Pinocchio, his nose would never grow, Hercules couldn't throw a car, etc.  Then again, many of the characters won't really have any power, so...
Ons and offs!
A&A