Abducted by Tentacle Monsters - Delta [Needs More Monsters]

Started by AndyZ, October 21, 2012, 01:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

The story is rather simple: girls from various points in time have been abducted (typically they see a flash of light and have no memory of anything else) from any point from the present back to prehistoric times.  They wake up in a specially prepared room on the spaceship where tentacle monsters can ravage them.

If you just want to play a generic tentacle monster, that's quite fine, and I wouldn't even ask for approval except that I've had some issues in the past.  If you want to play something a little more complex, place it here for approval.

Here's the sheet for girls:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Current Clothing:
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition:
Pregnancy:
Copious amounts of cum:
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Vaulera

Am I allowed to use the same girl as last time, or should I create a new one?

AndyZ

Using the same girl is fine.  It'll mean that you already know how to work the black box and can show the other girls.  Presumably you got put back into stasis at some point and have been thawed out now.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

AribethAmkiir

Andy, I have to admit that I'm interested and I was interested in the last interest thread, but since I haven't been following that one what's new or different about "Delta" vs the game being advertised right below it on the "group's wanted" thread?

AndyZ

Basically just a reboot so that people who are new don't have to wade through all the stuff from the old game.  I figure from now on, I'll use greek letters, unless people have a better idea for the ship name.

That, and it's easier to attract people when they don't have to read through a few hundred other posts.

AribethAmkiir

Very true.  I was just wondering if it was a sequel or reboot.

AndyZ

well, a different ship, but it'd look very identical to others, at least from the perspective of the girls.  (The dorm for the girls is pretty modular.)  I'd set up new threads so that people didn't have to read through all the old stuff, but new people wouldn't have to know anything that happened before and old chars could just say that they got cryogenically frozen and woke up on this new ship.

I don't honestly know what the difference is between a sequel and a reboot.  I'm guessing sequel means old chars can be reused and reboot means everything starts fresh.  Characters who want to be brand new again even if they were played before may be if they so choose, though if two girls used to know each other and one is brought over and one is fresh, it'd help to talk about that beforehand.  Most likely, the girl who already went through this would just have known someone similar but different, and the new girl would actually be new, but it could just as easily be amnesia on the part of the new girl.

It's admittedly not a game with a lot of overarching structure.  I rarely post much of anything myself and just leave the girls and monsters to get acquainted.

Silk

I'd be interested in getting back into this as well, likely using my old character too.

Wheresmycow

What kind of posting rate are you looking for?  I can toss off short posts more easily than detailed ones, but my posting rate fluctuates like crazy on a daily basis.
Want to know more about me?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

AndyZ

Ideally, you should match up whatever girl you pair up with at any given time.    If you're playing a monster, it's perfectly acceptable to spend a great deal of posts with a rapid character and then disappear for a while when RL draws you away.  If the player of a girl needs to disappear for a while, she can put the girl into cryosleep so that they know the player won't be playing her for a while.

Wheresmycow

Hmm, definitely more feasible for me over a conventional posting schedule.  I kind of have an idea for a tentacle monster, something like a creature who's mostly ooze surrounding a metallic sphere center.  The ooze can be manipulated, shaped or hardened, so it could form tentacles if needs be or different kinds of appendages.
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

AndyZ

Sounds okay to me.  I'd ask for more but you don't need a whole lot for monsters.  It helps to have one that's a little more flexible in order to hit the girl's ons/offs.

Astrofig

Rage

Hmm, I'd be interested in playing a monster.

But a little more different to normal.

It would be humanoid in shape for the most part, and that's just an outer shell, when undergoing activity with the girls, tentacles and other appendages can/will erupt from the shoulders, groin and other key joints.

If that seems too out of the way... Then I'll stick with generic ;)
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

AndyZ

Quote from: Astrofig on October 23, 2012, 09:01:09 AM
Do you still need more women?

Yep!

Quote from: Rage on October 23, 2012, 09:20:52 AM
Hmm, I'd be interested in playing a monster.

But a little more different to normal.

It would be humanoid in shape for the most part, and that's just an outer shell, when undergoing activity with the girls, tentacles and other appendages can/will erupt from the shoulders, groin and other key joints.

If that seems too out of the way... Then I'll stick with generic ;)

Sounds okay.

Rage

Alrighty, I'll wait for the threads to appear... Or I'll go hunt, if they've already been made
In a restaurant.

AndyZ

Rage

So, where's this sheet for monsters... I only see one for Girls here :/
In a restaurant.

AndyZ

OutlawHarlot

Looks like I joined at the right time, sense it's all getting started again.

Name: Sonia
Appearance: (NSFW? )http://www.smoothieluv.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Jordan-Carver-1.jpg (NSFW? )
Year abducted: 2012
Personality: She is very kinky and submissive.  She'll fit right in though probably won't struggle too much after the initial shock, if anything she'll be a willing slave in the end.  Quick to giggle and blushes easily despite still throwing her body to the masses she's open and friendly to all. 
Current Clothing: Poor girl was abducted in just her nighty, awe!
Please indicate your preference: For a more complete list check out my o&o's's in my siggy.  (Especially if you're trying something other than a strait up tentacle monster)
Oviposition: No
Pregnancy: Yes
Copious amounts of cum: Most definitely yes!  Fill me up and coat me in it!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Sure

Though what do I do now or are we waiting for a bit to get more people joined before we can post ect?  Also, do I have to wait for approval like the past one?
Being with me is like having sex while camping...it's f*cking intense!  He he, always looking for new partners!
Oh and I made an O&O page here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154282.0
And a rp request board here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159209.0
"Oh no! A tentacle monster, and here I am in this short skirt...whatever will happen next?"

AndyZ

You do have to wait for approval, though it usually doesn't take very long.

Sonia - Approved

Oh hey, guess you didn't have to wait long at all! ^_^

OutlawHarlot

Quote from: AndyZ on October 23, 2012, 12:11:58 PM
You do have to wait for approval, though it usually doesn't take very long.

Sonia - Approved

Oh hey, guess you didn't have to wait long at all! ^_^

he he yay!  Do I have to post this char description somewhere else now, or just show up in the girls dorm and wait?
Being with me is like having sex while camping...it's f*cking intense!  He he, always looking for new partners!
"Oh no! A tentacle monster, and here I am in this short skirt...whatever will happen next?"

AndyZ

Put a copy of the sheet in the Character Sheets area, then put down a post in the Girls Dorm of waking up and looking around.

OutlawHarlot

Quote from: AndyZ on October 23, 2012, 12:14:44 PM
Put a copy of the sheet in the Character Sheets area, then put down a post in the Girls Dorm of waking up and looking around.

A'righty sounds good!  Thanks for the help and creating what I'm sure is to be a fun place!  Look forward to finding some monsters now.

Sethala

Not sure if I really have the time to join this, but I'll toss an idea in anyway, see if you're ok with it, Andy.

Basically, a succubus that also has with her a "pet" mimic, that's able to take on the form of clothing.  Something like these images: (warning, very NSFW) http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=living_clothes.

The succubus doesn't really have tentacles of her own, but her pet is able to form as many tentacles as needed.

AndyZ

Quote from: OutlawHarlot on October 23, 2012, 12:19:14 PM
A'righty sounds good!  Thanks for the help and creating what I'm sure is to be a fun place!  Look forward to finding some monsters now.

Oh, and the little button right underneath the Bold tag is for images.  If you put that tag around the picture URL, the picture will show right up on your post.

Quote from: Sethala on October 23, 2012, 12:20:34 PM
Not sure if I really have the time to join this, but I'll toss an idea in anyway, see if you're ok with it, Andy.

Basically, a succubus that also has with her a "pet" mimic, that's able to take on the form of clothing.  Something like these images: (warning, very NSFW) http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=living_clothes.

The succubus doesn't really have tentacles of her own, but her pet is able to form as many tentacles as needed.

The way it's described seems a little off, but I see what you're going for with the pictures.  That seems okay.

Rage

Quote from: AndyZ on October 23, 2012, 12:06:17 PM
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=155682.0

Put both girls and monsters in there.

No, I mean... Where's the sheet that needs to be filled in for monsters.

Or, d'you just want me to post the description I gave there?
In a restaurant.

AndyZ

Some people use the same one as the girl, but a description is fine.  Monsters tend to be more mysterious anyway, and that allows for some flexibility where a monster may not use particular aspects around one girl as others (depending on who has what in the Ons and Offs).  Either way.

Rage

Alrighty, I'll move the monster's character over ^-^
In a restaurant.

OutlawHarlot

Quote from: AndyZ on October 23, 2012, 12:23:21 PM
Oh, and the little button right underneath the Bold tag is for images.  If you put that tag around the picture URL, the picture will show right up on your post.

Oh thanks!  I'll try to use that next time.

Astrofig

Name: Constance Walker
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Year abducted: 2012
Personality: Very kind and warm, she cares deeply about the other girls and wants to do whatever she can to help them. She will try her best to find them all a way out.
Current Clothing: Errand-running clothes--fitted jeans, a sequinned top and black jacket, flats on her feet. Her earrings seem to have been lost in the abduction.
Please indicate your preference: Here are my ons and offs.
Oviposition: Yes
Pregnancy: Yes, please!
Copious amounts of cum: Only if it winds up inside
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: No

AndyZ

Kimera

AndyZ

Thanks for the link.  Looks good to me.

Kimera

I'll put a copy of it in the new char section then

Zaer Darkwail

Well, can I re-use my old shadow creeper tentacle monster from here?

AndyZ

Vaulera

I'm curious, what is the timeframe here, because I have a girl in a bodysuit I'd like to use, but it wouldn't make much sense if she was just modern era. If that blows over then i'll just use my old girl.

AndyZ

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 23, 2012, 02:29:47 PM
Ok, I take it he is approved then :).

Yep ^_^

Quote from: Vaulera on October 23, 2012, 03:00:00 PM
I'm curious, what is the timeframe here, because I have a girl in a bodysuit I'd like to use, but it wouldn't make much sense if she was just modern era. If that blows over then i'll just use my old girl.

Could you please define bodysuit?

Vaulera

Okay, so it's one of those skin tight suits that those post-modern women wear that covers everywhere but their face. I wish I had a picture of her not in the damned thing.

AndyZ

Can I see the picture with?  Are we talking a Starfleet uniform or something similar?

If the girl isn't new, it's entirely possible that she made one with the black box.

Vaulera

Name: Claire Green
Appearance:
Year abducted: 2011
Personality: Claire isn't one to be very free with her emotions, especially since her abduction and stay on the ship. The damn thing has a way of making one jaded quite quickly, but she is sympathetic to the newer girls, and will usually try and console them, either as they arrive, or after their first encounter.
Current Clothing: A skin-tight suit, manufactured by the black box relatively early in her stay.
Oviposition: Yes
Copious amounts of cum: Yes!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes

(I haven't used this appearance in a group roleplay yet, but I hope it works just fine. Already sorted out the suit thing, thanks Andy.)

AndyZ

Kimera

Looks really nice

Mind if my monster brings her a visit  >:)

Vaulera

Not at all, feel free once I finish my post in the delta character/ girls dorm threads.

Kimera

Vaulera

Feel free to glide in and steal her away from the explanation, it would be funnier that way. About to get answers when some mass of flesh carries away the speaker.

Kimera

And all the more shocking for the newbies ;)

Zaer Darkwail

Aye, I can imagine the scene where nice girl starts warn and prepare new girls gets snatched and she as jaded as it is continues explanation while not struggling at all against the dragging :P.

Astrofig

Wheresmycow

So here's the idea for my tentacle monster:

Name pronounceable in English: Corvin
Name expressed through exchange of mental concepts: Curiosity, Pride, Perversion, Dominance
Physiology: A perfect nine inch in diameter sphere of what looks to be metal rests in an expanse of translucent orange ooze.  Normally, it's about five feet tall and about as wide, and moves by a rolling and sliding motion.  However, the ooze can be altered in terms of shape and hardness, and seems to be multifunctional, acting as muscle, bone, sensory device and organs.  This allows it to form appendages and alter its form, and the ooze can perform multiple functions at once.  Communication can be performed via a shallow telepathy, or if physical contact is made with the ooze, a significantly stronger and clearer telepathy and exchange of concepts.
Personality: Hard to say, it's an alien.  Definitely sentient and intelligent, and will communicate.
Oviposition: Can perform
Pregnancy: Can perform
Copious amounts of cum: Can perform
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Can perform
Other: It's a tentacle monster, it will do tentacle monster things and I'm okay with that.
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

AndyZ

summoner2183

AndyZ

Could I get a link to your old monster please?

Mora

AndyZ

Certainly ^_^

Heading to bed but I'll check it when I wake up.

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

AndyZ

Lady Temptress

Awesome. Where do I post my character sheet? I'll do that tomorrow, if I'm allowed to join. I'm off to bed for the night.
Lady Dreamer

Sethala

Post it in this thread for Andy's approval first, then go post it at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=155682.0 once you're approved.

Lady Temptress

Thank you, Sethala. I'll do that in the morning before I go to work. For now,  I work in 6 hours, so its time I go to sleep. :P night folks. See you tomorrow.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Rage

Hmm... Since the G in my monsters name means Generation.

What would you say to the previous Generations being involved, I won't bring them all in at once, and find some other images, but, it gives us a few more monsters in case we get a sudden rush of whores.
In a restaurant.

AndyZ

Let's stick to one char per person until and unless we get a glut of one type of character.

Rage

That's what I meant, I'll stick with just G-5, and in the event that we have a HUGE intake of new girls, then, I'll bring another one or two in.

That is, of course IF it happens
In a restaurant.

AndyZ

Rage

Just so's that we don't have girls' players sitting around, and leaving the RP due to lack of action ^-^
In a restaurant.

Mora

Name: Mika Fisher
Appearance:NSFW

Year abducted:1992
Personality: Mika is very selfish on the outside, and doesn't communicate well with others, male or female. Inside she is a sweet girl, but unless she's either broken or meets the right person, she will continue to be her bitchy self.
Current Clothing: A robe over what she is wearing in the picture. These are her pajamas, she was abducted at night when she went out for a walk.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):rp preferences, good with almost anything
Oviposition:yes
Pregnancy:yes
Copious amounts of cum:yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:yes
ANAL: Please.

AndyZ

OutlawHarlot

As far as multiple monsters go, I imagine we can always have one monster take on two or more women at the same time right?  At least I'm all for it if any women want to join me he he!

AndyZ

You can, but try not to nab too many if there are monsters who want to post without stuff.

By the way, folks: feel free to use the OOC on the AbTM board.  I can throw up a link if necessary.

Mora

Ok, thanks for the approval. I posted up my character in the other thread. Has this started yet or no? <3

AndyZ

Lady Temptress

Morning everyone. Sorry for the delay of posting my character, I've been busy. Can someone pm me the OOC , & IC thread links so I can bookmark them please? Along with the link to post character profiles? Thanks. For now, here is my character: Name: Angelina Davis. Age: 17. Year Abducted: She doesn't remember what year she was stolen. Appearance: Red hair down to her waist & emerald green eyes. Clothing: She was asleep in her bed at around 3 am when she was abducted. Angelina was wearing white shorts- no panties and a white T shirt - no bra. Personality: She is shy, naive, she was a virgin when she was abducted and she is kind, & caring, trusting.  Oviposition: Yes. Pregnancy: Yep. Pheromose / Aphridisiac: Yep. Anal: Oh yeah, anal is good. :P
Lady Dreamer

AndyZ

OOC - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107967.0

Girls Dormitory - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=155684.0

Character Sheets - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=155682.0

The rest of the ship - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=155683.0

I would prefer a rough time period given for when she was abducted.  Presumably she's modern, but sometimes girls appear that were in Victorian times or even as far back as prehistoric periods.  Other than that, she looks great.

Lady Temptress

Ok thanks for the links and ok. We can say she was abducted in the year of 1985. Is that ok?
Lady Dreamer

AndyZ

Haztur

The story sounds pretty much like fun and something I have been searching for a while. One more girl subjet to approval.

Name: Natalia Cross
Appearance:
Year abducted: 2006
Personality: Natalia is hard working and resolute, stubborn and always looking for answers, yet her own personal dilemmas had made fall a couple of times with the wrong guys, after that she promises herself to not do that again, focusing on the work or a shot of Bourbon before falling with the wrong partner once again. Her work as a cop and a detective should had helped her seen this from miles away but she has grown overconfident in getting people.
Now abducted and in this situation she will look for answers and a way to escape, she will resist at first, but as she is taken she will fall to the same cycle she had with her ex-es, letting them abuse her, while trying to figure herself, her feeling and a way out, she always done it, this can't be the exception. The lose of hope would break her completely if he appears to find a way to escape just to be recaptured in the last moment.
Current Clothing: Tight & short burgundy skirt down to her knees, a black top and a burgundy jacket, black panties but no bra, she has burgundy boots (she was in a bar out of service before being abducted)
Please indicate your preference: just no eating waste or harming her in a lasting way, she will take anything else.
Oviposition: yes
Pregnancy: maybe
Copious amounts of cum: yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: definitively
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

Lady Temptress

I just reposted my character at the character sheet link. I hope I'm approved. :P
Lady Dreamer

AndyZ

Natalia Cross - Approved

Ah, right.  Sorry for forgetting to give you the official stamp, Temptress.

Angelina Davis - Approved

Lady Temptress

Its ok Andy. I figured you were busy and sorry that I'm just now posting the character at the character sheet, I was busy. Where do I post in the rp? Thanks for approving me. Just so you know, I can't post pics or seperate posts because I rp on my phone. I'm getting a PC at Christmas. :P I can post long detailed post. So, can I still join?
Lady Dreamer

AndyZ

No worries.  Just do your best and you can get into the major swing when that compy comes in ^_^

Start at the girls' dorm, have a post about waking up in one of the beds somewhere.  If you have any other questions, feel free to drop them into the OOC thread.

Lady Temptress

Ok cool and thanks Andy. I will post in a few at the dorm.
Lady Dreamer

Vergil1989

Name:  Dianna Jones
Appearance: 
Year abducted:  2012
Personality:  Dianna Jones became a doctor to help people, and helping people is what she does best.  Even so, she's no pushover since she's got a temper on her that could potentially be dangerous, unless broken down first.
Current Clothing:  She had been working a late shift at the city hospital so she still has her white scrub top, blue scrub pants, and the overall doctor uniform one would expect.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition:  Yes
Pregnancy:  Yes
Copious amounts of cum:  Um, YES!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:  Um, HELL YES!  :D
BDSM:  YES! YES! YES!  (I'm good now lol.  Otherwise, just check my O/Os.  :D)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas Smith was once human, but instead of the girl a passing alien ship had been after twenty years ago, they accidentally got their hands on Thomas instead.  The aliens in question were slime morphs, able to take the shape and form of anything they had ever come into contact with, but they always needed a host of some sort to change and manipulate their flesh at will.  Unfortunately for Thomas, there was a mature slime morph on hand the day he was accidentally kidnapped, and the man that was once aspiring to be a medic for the army was erased as the slime morph took over his entire being.  The memories are still there, readily accessed by the invading alien, but the person they once belonged to is no more.  Now Thomas is a meat puppet, able to shapeshift his form so that tentacles come out of his groin, spine, and other appropriate places which can also be transformed so that they are covered in bumps, ridges, and other textile flavors for the girls the aliens uses to make more of its kind without concern or compassion for those he 'mates' with.  Beyond that, he can completely engulf his victim and stimulate their entire body at once, both inside and out for the best mind blowing climaxes ever imagined by most.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Snake

hmm who to play who to play..girl? Futa *tempted* or monster

FallenFeather

Hey there!

Here's the link to the original post:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107986.msg4701378#msg4701378

Name: Katherine (Kitty) Anders
Appearance: Kitty is tall for a girl her age, standing 5'8" and weighing around 120lbs. She is extremely athletic and flexible.
Year abducted: 2010
Personality: Kitty is a happy go lucky girl. She’s outgoing and generous. She’s the type of person to stand up for anyone that’s in need. Even while she’s sad she has a smile on her face. She considers herself lucky just to have a house to live in. Always positive, she tries to cheer up anyone around her and would go out of her way to help someone in need, even if it meant putting herself in harm's way. She grew up protected, but out there, putting herself in as many activities as possible. However, she's also very innocent, never experiencing anything sexual in her life.
Current Clothing:
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on): Really don't care as long as it doesn't result in death or complete mutilation.
Oviposition: As long as there’s no vore
Copious amounts of cum: Of course!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Also of course!

Side note: Kitty was originally in here. However, circumstances forced me to leave suddenly. Nothing has happened to her. Not even attacked by a monster! And still a virgin. Hmm

Kimera

Looks great....

Another char for my monster to torment ;)

AndyZ

Wheresmycow

Vergil still needs to know if he's approved or not.
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

AndyZ

Oops!  Yes, sorry.

Dianna Jones - Approved

Thomas Smith - Approved

Vergil1989

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

AndyZ

Vergil1989

Uh huh.  :P  Joking aside, again thanks for having me Andy.  Now, let the fun begin!  Heehee!

Astrofig

So question....what do I do if my partner has seemed to vanish? Currentyly Constance is trapped in a separate room being held in the air by cock-tentacles in her mouth ass and pussy, and the alien seems to be gone....how long should I wait for him to come back?

Zaer Darkwail

I think old time limit was week or so give player a chance to post and inform when he is able to post or be active. Let him release you if he is going to long hiatus. But if week goes by without word then you can write yourself off the scene.

AndyZ

A week would be correct.  Either you can write something up yourself, or ask me to write up a Nega Storm, where the ship hits into a pocket of space-time that pushes into the area you're in and you get teleported back to the dormitory.

TheVillain

This still going on? Because I have a monster in mind if you guys are interested.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Ah heck, I'll just toss it up and see what happens.

Name: N/A, dubbed 'The Satyrs'

Appearance: The beasts could almost pass for the mythical Satyrs, and in fact are what those myths were based off of. Picture a cross between a goat and a neanderthal and make it about 8 feet tall and you're on the right track. Furry allover with goat horns and legs, the facial and bodily structure is strongly reminiscent of human but not quite there.

Appearances
Personality: Savage. Like a wild animal, if one that is more cunning then most. Not intelligent, it doesn't read or write- but it can figure out puzzles and solve problems surprisingly quickly.

Current Clothing: None

Pregnancy: Yes, and the zygotes implant so well that it's believed that it's impossible to abort a hybrid offspring without surgically removing part of the mother's womb.

Copious amounts of cum: Yes, though threw comparatively normal human anatomy.

Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes, but relatively weak. Causes sexual arousal and encourages feelings of submittance, subservance, and docility.

Bio: Technically not an Alien, the 'Satyrs' actually evolved from Earth alongside the human race. Homo Satyrisis as a rule would be more powerful a creature individually, but Homo Sapians took to group tactics better and had some level of division of labor between the sexes where as Homo Satyrisis was overwhelmingly dominated by male social structures. As a result while Homo Satyrisis would usually beat a Homo Sapians one-on-one, as a species Homo Sapians was winning.

Toward the end of Homo Satyrisis as a species, they did evolve some interesting treats. The two species were always close enough that interbreeding would produce hybrids but Homo Satyrisis started making adaptations to use this as a successful breeding strategy- like a pheromone production so that when a male Homo Satyrisis decided to rape a female Homo Sapians they wouldn't fight back (as hard) and be sexually receptive to it.

What really got those original alien zoologists interested though was a hormone they discovered in the semen of Homo Satyrisis. Their own species had no problem completing the breeding act but the radiation of space travel from their engines left them with a very high miscarriage rate. This hormone encouraged the zygotes of Homo Satyrisis matings to implant, and did it so well that abortions are almost impossible without surgically removing a portion of the womb.

So to save their own species, the alien zoologists abducted a few Homo Satyrisis and began harvesting this hormone- something that cut their miscarriage rate in half overnight and saved their own kind. The current 'Satyrs' are the descendents of the originals, whom the aliens continue to farm for this miracle semen hormone to improve their own birthrates. Unfortunately, since they were unable to capture any female Homo Satyrisis before they went extinct in the wild the only way to breed more Satyrs without risking cloning related issues is to breed them with humans- and so far there have been no recorded fertile female hybrids and only about one in a hundred male hybrid offspring genetically lines up right to be a fertile Homo Satyrisis.

And it turns out they're just fine with hundreds of human women being raped repeatedly and thousands of human-satyr hybrid bastard offspring if it means one more source of this precious anti-miscarriage hormone. . .
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

AndyZ

I'm not honestly sure whether people are still interested in this.  I don't mind keeping approving people if posts are still going, though.

One problem I'm seeing is that they have to be tentacle monsters.

TheVillain

Have to be? These guys seem to have the spirit of a tentacle beast down pat, surely. :P

Want to have the ladies vote or something?

Zaer Darkwail

Sorry for delay in post, just waited one remaining girl to post but I make post now.

Haztur

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 22, 2012, 01:47:35 AM
Sorry for delay in post, just waited one remaining girl to post but I make post now.

my fault, I gotinto a lot of things this week and I have been unable to check the thread :S
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Haztur on November 23, 2012, 07:09:21 PM
my fault, I gotinto a lot of things this week and I have been unable to check the thread :S

No problem, just glad hear from you and being still alive somewhat :).

Haztur

And I will be out in a trip for the rest of the week... sorry for the inconveniences, I will try to get thing in order once i return. Keep having fun.
-Mark Twain

SinfulsShadowShogun

Lady Temptress

It should be Sinful. Andy runs it though & I was wondering guys if I can make another female victtum for TheVillian if he still wants to play & for Sinful there?
Lady Dreamer

AndyZ

I don't really run it so much as approve characters, who are then free to run off and play.  The only time I really step in is when someone gets stuck because their partner hasn't posted for a week.

That said, I'm happy to approve more people.

SinfulsShadowShogun

Hmmm, I'm guessing you need some more monsters?

I'm thinking of a basic metallic orb, about the size of a human head, which creates tentacles in the form of psyonic energy, not solid, but with some substance, not sure if it's in use already, but, I think it's a good idea, it doesn't speak, only rape.

AndyZ

Lady Temptress, I'm going to give you the okay on making another victim.  I'm guessing we're a bit short on those.

Sinful, the idea sounds good.  Want to write up any more about it or leave it all a mystery?

SinfulsShadowShogun

I'm thinking of making the rest known via RP... If that's okay?

AndyZ

Works for me.  Consider yourself approved.

SinfulsShadowShogun

Sweet, I'll wait for LT's new victim before posting... She won't be free for long.

Unless there's a free girl around?

AndyZ

Well, the sub board is here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=503.0

The OOC board is here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107967.0

Feel free to throw up a post on the OOC asking.  Just remember to make your appearance very clear in your posts until you have enough for the character thread.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

AndyZ

Blinkin

Name: Amy Stevens
Appearance:
Amy is a striking young woman with a form that could only be described as voluptuous. Her dark Auburn hair falls about her shoulders in a mass of curls and frames a heart-shaped face with large, light blue eyes and full, sensuous lips that some men have said were made for sucking. A slender neck flows into rounded shoulders and full, generous D-cupped breast; their dusky tanned nipples surprisingly large on the creamy globes. A slender but soft waist flairs out into rounded hips and tight ass before long, well toned legs. Standing at 5'8, she's the very image of the girl next door.
Year abducted:2001
Personality:
Amy is a sweet young woman who can be just a tad naive when it comes to people and how they respond to her looks. In all honesty, she knows that shes attractive, but whats the big deal? She's always getting taken advantage of, but she sees it as helping out friends. A good natured girl from a farm in Kansas, she just wanted to get through univerity in New York and become a writer of romance novels.... her secret addiction.
Current Clothing: She's dressed in a smart dark blue skirt suit, cream blouse and dark hose and 2" heel pumps; the standard uniform of an administrative assistant.

Oviposition: OK
Pregnancy: OK
Copious amounts of cum: OK
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: OK
Cum Inflation: OK
Double/triple penetration: OK
Deep Penetration: OK
Blood: NO
Mutilation: NO
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

AndyZ

Amy Stevens - Approved

Blinkin, since you can't see the picture, the basic rundown is that there's a common area set around a whole bunch of small bedrooms.  In the center is a big black box which the girls can get for things like food and clothing (though not weapons or anything which would actually protect them from the tentacle monsters).  There's also beanbag chairs and all such.

Blinkin

Cool, thanks for the approval and description of the common area. Any particular way that she should enter play? IE: Waking up in a bed, dazed and confused?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

AndyZ

Exactly.  Oh, and there's two common bathrooms with showers and everything, and every outside wall has a metallic circular door type thing which the aliens can open to get to the girls.

Zaer Darkwail

Sorry for hiatus, busy in school and also GW2 stole week from me :P.

Haztur

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 11, 2012, 11:25:13 AM

we all have one of those once in a while
-Mark Twain

Zaer Darkwail

Thanks, I will reply asap to you and Temptress. Not sure what occupies Mora but continue without her for now.

Lady Temptress

No worries Zaer. Glad your ok. Afternoon folks. I will return later tonight. I'm off to work for 2 hours & then to a Christmas Party. Yah! See ya later!
Lady Dreamer

FallenFeather

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 11, 2012, 11:25:13 AM
I can completely understand.

Miss Kathinja

Is this still a thing?  I'm interested in being a victim if there's still room/activity.

AndyZ

I'm not 100% how many people there are but there should be enough room for another victim.

Lady Temptress

Morning folks. I finally posted. There are still a lot of us rping in this game Andy. So Miss Kathinja  should be able to join in. 
Lady Dreamer

Zaer Darkwail

Yup, and more victims is better than more monsters usually. Nightstalker can multi-task after all  >:)

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Miss Kathinja

Name: Katherine O'Hare
Appearance:

Year abducted: 1892
Personality: Dignified, maternal.
Current Clothing: See image.
Oviposition: Willing
Pregnancy: Willing
Copious amounts of cum: Willing, inflation appreciated.
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Willing
Double-Penetration: Willing
Nipple-Penetration: Willing
Breast Expansion: Willing, encouraged even.
Lactic Nursing: Willing
Spanking: Willing
Soft Vore: Willing, as long as she's teleported out or something that isn't morbid/gross.
Oral: Refuse (In any form, just keep things away from the mouth and any mouths away from the things.)
Swallowing: Refuse
Waste: Refuse
Grievous Harm: Refuse

I think that should do it.

AndyZ

Ripe

Hi! I am not sure if you are still accepting applicants to join? I know you are preferring monster applicants right now... If it would be better for me to apply later, no problem. If you are accepting girls now, I submit this application:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mciy4q2Yrh1qd4a7wo1_1280.jpg
Name: Suji
Appearance: Thick and long dark hair framing shaded and inviting lips, a soft face, and a cute nose.
Year abducted: 2013
Personality: Lighthearted and playful. Enjoys joking and makes fun of herself. Driven to succeed and extremely hardworking, cannot understand or tolerate laziness, lateness, or settling for second best. Generally a confident and risk-taking girl who is not afraid to rock the boat when it seems necessary or useful. However, she tends to have a very good relationship with authority because she is always respectful and dedicated.
Current Clothing: A white lace top and tight dark green jeans. A black and red belt, black heels, a multicolored bracelet, and a simple necklace with a green rock. Beneath are pink underwear.

Oviposition: Yes!!
Copious amounts of cum: Yes!!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes!!
Double-Penetration: Yes!!
Nipple-Penetration: Hmm... willing
Breast Expansion: Hmm.... willing
Lactic Nursing: Yes
Spanking: Yes!
Soft Vore: Hmm... PM me to tell me what you've got in mind first... possible willing.
Oral: Yes!!
Swallowing: Yes!
Waste: Hmm... willing
Grievous Harm: Hmm.... depends on how grievous... no cutting off limbs... maybe PM me first?

AndyZ

She looks good, but we do have too many girls when compared to monsters right now.  Feel free to bookmark the OOC, though, and keep watch for when that changes.

Ripe

Gotcha! That's too bad!  :-(
But hopefully you'll get a few more monsters to balance things off! How many monsters do you think you'll need before there is more room for victims?

Get the word out and advertise! :P

(Bookmark'd!)

TheVillain

I think I put up a monster idea a while back. Technically not a tentacle monster but certainly was one in spirit. If the ladies like him then I'm willing to go with him.

Atlas Daylis

Is this still going on? I would be interested in joining as one of the girls and/or playing a monster.

AndyZ

Atlas Daylis

I'll be willing to play a monster as long as I can get a character in. Can we make that work?

Zaer Darkwail

It's possible have both monster char and victim char (some players have both). Also I am returning active again so I can pick more than one girl entertained if there is opening :).

Atlas Daylis

Sweet. I'll get back to you on my character. I cannot produce an image of her, because I am no good at drawing and I don't have money for a commission, but I will provide a description!

Zaer Darkwail

Good description is enough I think :). Also you can google search for pic and if you want it slightly edited you could contact CandyLips who does some image edits for free when she has time :).

Atlas Daylis

Really? Well that's nice. I'll look into it. Thanks.  :-)

AndyZ

Yeah, I've been having trouble keeping the game working smoothly due to work.

You only need a description for the monster.  Really, you can get away with a description for anything, but pictures are appreciated.

We're currently using the Delta ship.  I make new ships every once in a while when new interest in the game starts up after several months of inactivity.

Atlas Daylis

Atlas Daylis

. I think I'll just do a generic monster. But here's my character bio:

Aki Revnid
Female
25 years old
Jet black short hair
Dark blue eyes
5 foot 8 inches
E cup
She's an aggressive one. She finds most men to be pigs and most women to be deceivers. Her mother and father are both dead. On the day she was abducted, she was drunk. She had few friends and was bullied alot.
Abducted: March 25th, 2013
Cloths: A black tank top, black cargo pants and a hoodie tied around her waist.
Copious amounts of cum: Yes!
Virgin: Yes!
Anal: Yes!
Cum Inflation: Yes!
Breast Expansion: Yes!
Pregnancy: Yes!
Ovipostion: Maybe.
Oral: Yes!

Did I get everything?

AndyZ

Yep, except that we've already got double the number of girls as we have monsters and I'd really rather get another monster before I accept more girls.

Atlas Daylis

Like I said, I'll be willing to play a monster as well.

AndyZ

Atlas Daylis

So....does that mean I'm in as both a girl and a monster?

AndyZ

Did you want to make a sheet for the monster or just use a conventional tentacle monster?  If so, you're good to go.  Just post your girl in the thread.

Atlas Daylis

Can you post the thread here? And I was going to do a generic monster.

AndyZ

The entire board can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=503.0

And that works for me. ^_^  Just wasn't clear on that.

Aki Revnid - Approved

Atlas Daylis

So many forums. Where do I go first? And where do I get.....you know.

AndyZ

The only ones to worry about are the OOC and the ones marked Delta.  Post your girl in the Girls' Dormitory, just waking up on one of the beds.  Your monster can grab one of the girls already in the Dormitory and bring her out to the rest of the ship.

Atlas Daylis

AndyZ

Kunoichi

Since this still seems to be open, I've got an idea for a character who could be either a monster or a victim, as dictated by the needs of whatever the current monsters to victims ratio is. ^^; She'd be a slime girl, and her rough position on the ship would be as the ship's janitor, cleaning assorted fluids off of the walls, floors, beds and, as needed, off of the girls as well.  She'd able to change her shape, bud off copies of herself to handle multiple girls or monsters, and I could probably find ways to justify other fetishes, too...

AndyZ

Sounds pretty cool to me.  A slime monster would easily be able to bud off into pseudopods to make tentacles.

One thing you should know about the rug in the Girls' Dormitory is that it's actually a living organism that absorbs various types of fluids spilled upon it, but everything else could certainly use the cleaning attention.

We definitely need more tentacle monsters if you want to go for it.

Zaer Darkwail

A kind of slime girl maid which can both bring sexual relief to girls or monsters?

Kunoichi

Yep, though she'll have to forgo the maid outfit in favor of being completely naked, since I'm thinking her body will have a tendency to automatically dissolve clothing, while leaving flesh untouched. ^^

Interesting note about the rug in the girls' dormitory.  Since I'm thinking this goo girl will survive off of the assorted fluids she cleans, that'll be a good excuse for her to start off acting more aggressive...

I'll post up her bio in the character sheet thread.

AndyZ

If you want to work with that somehow, like if she can absorb the nutrients straight from the rug as well, that's good too.  I'm pretty flexible therein, just wanted to let you know since that got stated a while back.

If you choose, they might have made her some kind of outfit specifically out of something that is resistant to dissolving, but that's your call.

Zaer Darkwail

Slime girl which survives on sexual fluids? Well, would explain why she would offer herself to aliens or stalks/assaults the girls in dormitory ;). Anyways slime corrosive materials do exist.

Kunoichi

Quote from: AndyZ on March 26, 2013, 01:23:53 PM
If you choose, they might have made her some kind of outfit specifically out of something that is resistant to dissolving, but that's your call.

I think it would be easier to just say that most of the fabric aboard the ship has been treated to be resistant to dissolving, and that Cerulean (the slime girl) is naked by choice, since it makes her job easier.  That way, she can still strip new girls pretty much on contact, but won't have to worry about accidentally eating the sheets on beds while cleaning them.

AndyZ

Works for me.  I just wanted to make sure that the rug idea wouldn't mess up your idea or anything.

She's approved.

Kakihara

Here's my idea for a tentacle monster for the game.

Name: Ichi
Appearance: Ichi usually appears to be a young Japanese man when he first appears.  His thin, lithe body is wrapped in a traditional kimono, usually consisting of blacks and golds.  Long black hair flows down his back, though he often keeps it tied into a pony tail.  When he wishes, he strips off the kimono to reveal his true self. 

In his true shintai demon form, Ichi stands 7’ 7” and is covered in cords of muscles.  His skin is black as obsidian, with streaks of gold, and cold to the touch.  He has had long years to adjust his form to his perfect specifications.  Two large tentacles, as large as a muscular man’s thigh, extend from his upper back, around his shoulder blades, and have large mouths at the end with sharp teeth and a pointed tongue.  Along his outer back slightly smaller tentacles, about 2” to 3” in diameter, run down his outer back on either side.  These tentacles are about to dilate or inflate as needed, even creating knots, and end in phallic shape heads.  The helmeted heads appear to leak glistening lubrication all over and function as secondary sexual organs for Ichi

The rest of his back is taken up by smaller, whip tentacles that are too numerous to count.  The long tentacles slowly winnow down to thin, flexible ends.  Although the appear smooth, they are covered in micro suction cups so they can cling to the slickest of surfaces.  Small pours on these tentacles can release a ooze that increases the sensations of the area it is on as well as contains an aphrodisiac to be absorbed into the system.  A simple cloth hangs from a belt covering his crotch unless he allows his chosen to experience him fully.

Personality:  Once, Ichi reveled in simply corrupting humans as he felt it was his role.  But the years have made him believe it is his position to test those in life, to bring them to pains and pleasures never thought of before.  Now, he revels in his work.  He enjoys playing with his chosen, not worrying about what comes but enjoying the journey.  He can seem pleasant, if a little cold at first, but once his ire is raised he is a terror.  Having lived so long, he holds a grudge.

Current Clothing:  Currently wearing a black kimono with gold trimming edges.  A black and gold obi ties the cloth tight

Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):  I don't do Scat, Gore/Vore/Mutilation.  Everything else I'm pretty open to.

Pregnancy: Possible, not against it.

Copious amounts of cum: Yes, buckets

Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes

AndyZ

insaneplots

my monster character sheet.
Name: Kar'ethyl
Appearance: true form a shapeless massive a dark violet slime, due to shape shifting powers can appear to take on numerous humanoid forms.
Personality:Calm, controlling
Current Clothing:due to his form he can have anything for clothing, He can also use his slime to create clothing on others the clothing once separated he can either make it long term (can be worn for a while, or an extension of himself. In both cases the clothing looks and feels like latex rubber
latex, gothic appearance, bondage, Dom/ Sub settings, corsets, slime, mummification. Offs are vore, gore and death,
Oviposition: If he opts to breed a female he lays a single egg which will simulate a short pregnancy the egg will hatch inside the host and then require a short term before birth to a young copy of it's father.
Pregnancy: See Ovi
Copious amounts of cum: Has the ability to release as much or as little breeding gel as he desires
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: possible

AndyZ