Interest Check: Lions & Tigers & Pokegirls!

Started by KunoichiRogue5, November 15, 2009, 02:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Ok thank you. I seen like little um......small looking ones, elves or whatever you call game looking things. And was interested in bigger ones.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

KunoichiRogue5

"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Callie Del Noire

I am kind of curious, but I was wondering if there was any TG elements someone said there was

KunoichiRogue5

as in transgender? Yeah. There are tamers that have both sets. The DragKing is a pokegirl that pretends to be a boy, and the DildoQueen is a pokegirl with a dick. There's all sorts of fun to be had with Pokegirls!
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on December 05, 2009, 10:29:45 PM
as in transgender? Yeah. There are tamers that have both sets. The DragKing is a pokegirl that pretends to be a boy, and the DildoQueen is a pokegirl with a dick. There's all sorts of fun to be had with Pokegirls!

And anything that can change a guy into a poke girl? :D

KunoichiRogue5

In theory the closest thing would be the Pokeboy Gene under the Bloodgifts/Curses. Though I believe that there 'MIGHT' be technology out there.

Name: Love Pokeball
Effect: Changes a human male into a pokegirl.
Frequency: ??? (made from Pink Apricorn)
Price: ??? slc
**WARNING: BLACK MARKET DEVICE**  Use of this pokeball will result in the immediate warrant for the confirmed user and confirmed maker's arrest and/or execution (depending on the League).

-Daigotsu

O/Os

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on December 05, 2009, 10:40:12 PM
In theory the closest thing would be the Pokeboy Gene under the Bloodgifts/Curses. Though I believe that there 'MIGHT' be technology out there.

Name: Love Pokeball
Effect: Changes a human male into a pokegirl.
Frequency: ??? (made from Pink Apricorn)
Price: ??? slc
**WARNING: BLACK MARKET DEVICE**  Use of this pokeball will result in the immediate warrant for the confirmed user and confirmed maker's arrest and/or execution (depending on the League).

Hmm.. still need to figure out what sort of 'girl to play in that case.

KunoichiRogue5

You can play any pokegirl you want. Though I would hope you wouldn't go overboard with the type/almighty ones as these tamers, w/ exception to NPCs are beginning tamers, just starting out in the world.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on December 05, 2009, 10:44:39 PM
You can play any pokegirl you want. Though I would hope you wouldn't go overboard with the type/almighty ones as these tamers, w/ exception to NPCs are beginning tamers, just starting out in the world.

Any tamers got any preference for one?  Thinking something 'exotic'.. but not sure what type of exotic. <like this?>

Picture:
Name: Kyle Kincaid (orginally)
Region: Crimson
Items: 
Pokegirls: Drow Zee
Type: Near Human
Element: Psychic/Magic
Attacks: Water Gun, Ember, Spark, Hypnotic Gaze, Shadow Teleport, Backstab, Shadow Possession, Low to Moderate Spells (Cure, Protect, Shell, and Slow)
Enhancements: Infravision, Enhanced Agility (x4), Enhanced Hearing (x3), immunity to poison, Longevity
Disadvantage: Highly susceptible to Attraction effect.
History: Kyle had a normal childhood, with a few blood gifts that hinted towards a mystic in his mother's blood. He had dabbled in the mystical as he grew up and had taken a job as a courier/appraiser. He would travel around for clients appraising supposedly 'magical' items or bringing in genuine purchases. That all changed the night the 'pink pokeball rolled up and went off in his face. Then his release showed him that he had something a bit darker in her family's bloodline.

Empyrean

Callie: I wouldn't mind catching your Drow Zee if you're interested. :)

As for my character:

Name: Zane Kildale
Blood Gifts: Charm, Teleport, Phase-Sight, Ghost Affinity, Second Sight
Blood Curses: Wandering, Limited Time, Pokeboy Gene (phase 2)

History: Zane's life has been one long application of the old curse "May you live in interesting times." From birth he was marked as different. His mother Claire is a Pokewoman known as an Ishtar, and from birth he had the same pale-blue skin and vivid green eyes as his mother, but his father Tom's black hair and features. Growing up obviously marked by the Pokeboy gene was...difficult to say the least. It didn't help that from an early age his phase-sight allowed him to see ghosts. And he was always getting lost, which got him in places where ghosts tended to congregate. His parents were the only ones to believe him and he had few friends.

Then puberty hit. And with it came the curse of knowing the day he would die. This took whatever wind he had left out of his sails. The only upside was that Pokegirls seemed to be attracted to him. But being shy and depressed, he didn't really know how to react. That usually led to him teleporting various places with no clue how to control it. He pretty much retreated into his room at that point. It was at the age of 15 that he was sent to his uncle Jake and Aunt Tessa's Pokeranch, to get him fresh air and a new perspective on life. He learned to relax a bit in the countryside and come to some kind of peace with his cursed life, and learned to open up a bit. It was with pride and his parents' blessing that his uncle and aunt sent him to become a Tamer, confident that he would make something of himself and not spend his life obsessing over his death. And just to make sure he didn't relapse, they sent him a Cunnydew to keep his spirits up. 

Callie Del Noire

Could be interesting given how twitchy 'Kyle' will be when you let HER out of the pink pokeball. :D

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Callie Del Noire

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Callie Del Noire

KunoichiRogue5

Now now. Don't make me roll dice to see if the maternity ball fails or anything else.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Callie Del Noire

what can I say.. I'm having to wait till the fight is over to come in..

[switches to a feather]

KunoichiRogue5

Only as a pokegirl. You can be out there, having fun as a human before captured by a love ball.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Daimon de Broken Hearted

- pokes her, makes maturnity ball work, or impregnates if fails, and then pokes Callie aswell-

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

KunoichiRogue5

Daimon I only meant that it would release her. Not kill the baby.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Callie Del Noire

Kyle rides into trouble (and gets his clock cleaned.)

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I am only having fun with her, while in between posts. I did not mean anything wrong

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

KunoichiRogue5

-Daigotsu

O/Os

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I like this rp, it interesting. Women as Pokegirls, I think im in love.....in some strange fetish way.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A