Hello, everyone!

Started by LadyDragon8990, July 27, 2019, 10:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDragon8990

Hi, everyone! I'm baaaaaack!

Sorry about the disappearance and unexpected hiatus, guys. Life has been getting in the way. Anyways! I should be back for a little bit at the very least, and I'm ready to go! That means that I'm ready for some roleplays! Now, I do have a couple rules, but they're pretty easy to follow, I think.

1. I need romance in the roleplays, to help keep me interested.
2. Contact me through private messaging, I'm not good at keeping track of threads. That also goes for when we roleplay, as well.
3. I would like to have a basic paragraph (5-7 sentences) for posts. That said, I do understand writer's block, so if you don't know that you can do that, just let me know.
4. Please don't use hyphens, asterisks etc. for actions, and please use quotation marks when your character is speaking.

Now that those are out of the way, let's get down to the (albeit very basic) list! My genre preference is medieval fantasy, but if you have other ideas from other eras, just give me a holler. I should also note that I will roleplay with both men and women, and while I'm more comfortable playing women, I'm trying to expand on my writing and am willing to place male characters, just bare with me on that.

Arranged marriage*
Forbidden romance*
**These are vague as I have no preference in pairings as far as these go; we can brainstorm!
Vampire/Hunter(Human or Werewolf can fit here too)
Demon/Human(Priest or Priestess)
Orc/Elf(Human)
Dragon Age
Elder Scrolls
World of Warcraft

Hope to hear from you soon!