Flassche: The white stallion (open)

Started by DarkEnigma, November 12, 2013, 08:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkEnigma

Please refrain from replying directly to this thread, Pm me if you are interested.

Title:The white Stallion

Excerpt:
How far would a person go to save their marriage? How far can you fall in the corruption that is lust until you cannot say that you did it spruce up your love life. Ask yourself these questions before you let this white stallion in your live. What lies before you is the tale of an interracial cuckold between two worlds, forcing a happily married couple in a swirling torrent of taboo and sexual degradation, all the while freeing themselves from the chains that held them. There are several kinks involved in this scene that might not agree to everyone’s comfort zones. This can be either a white male vs a black male and female, or two females.

Content:
-M/any
-Racial slurs
-Slavery comments
-Cuckolding
-Interracial
-Pregnancy
-Forced bisexuality

Setting:
Realistic

My Character(s):
My main character, Lancerious, is the product of intellect and arrogance, both parents being shrewd business minds in their fields. Their union gave birth to Lancerious, a young man who inherited their brilliant mind and penchant for expressing his dominance. After finishing his private schools and graduating at the top of his classes he quickly joined his father’s company and found him a CEO at the age of nineteen after his father died of accident. The years that followed were productive for the company, although some radical changes had been made.
He considers himself morally grey, although that might be a bit harsh and self-inflicted. He is loyal to his friends and family, although it does take quite a while to gain his trust. On the outside he is seen as friendly and easy to approach, making him a pleasant boss to work for, yet the minute you step into his private circle you see the calculating mind that is Lance.

Your Character(s):
For this story a partner would need to play either a darker submissive effeminate male and a female or two females. The submissive character would work for my character for several years now, having a background as friends. The dominant darker female would later on get hired as a private secretary, ensuring my character has her at his back and call. 

Inspiration for the scene:
The picture submitted above.

DarkEnigma

Lance smiled, playfully padding his companion’s shoulder and holding it for a few minutes. They were a few beers in and had been exchanging stories for a few hours now. Today was Friday and they had just recently –a mere six hours ago-, signed a contract with the Dutch company KLM, ensuring future growth and contracts for years to come. What had started as an evening of celebrations and meticulously calculating how much profit they would be making was ending in a night of intoxicated confessions.
Lance had drowned two shots of the foul demonic drink that was tequila before ranting about how he wanted to make his father proud, speaking of emotional things the old man would never get to witness, whilst the person next to him spoke of things of the present, how things were ‘failing’, marriage wise. Lance had heard the confession before, even advising or reassuring his friend on multiple fronts, yet sadly to no success. The only thing Lance could do was pour another drink and wave the bartender of with another bill, allowing them to pour their drinks themselves. Lance and his friend were regulars here and Lance had even invested a bit of his private funds in the place, claiming it was vital to their ‘thinking fluid uptake’.

“I wish I could help mate, truly. This is probably just a phase, something hormonal or a bump in your marriage that you have to get over. Besides, I can hardly give you a helping hand in the bedroom, now can I.” He said playfully as he poured the two of them another drink or two, possibly four.
Four hours later they stood outside the bar, snickering like children when his friend’s wife came to pick up her significant other. When asking how many beers the two friends had in them, they merely grinned like children again, calling her ‘mother’ and other playful remarks. Lance helped his friend get in the car, easily supporting the small weight and slender frame before setting the intoxicated soul down on the ground. He then gave the designated driver a kiss on the cheeks and returned back to the bar, claiming that he would find a lovely brunette to give him a ride home, seeing as his wasn’t playing fair by getting a goddess as a chauffeur.

Two days later

“The door is open!” Lance shouted from the upper floor, signalling that they could enter. He finished drying his hair before he made his way downstairs, seeing the couple just entering the room. “How was the headache?” Lance whispered to his friend whilst inviting them inside, letting them take a seat on the sofa in his living room while he got the three of them some refreshments. He was a bit surprised when he had gotten the text that morning, claiming that the three of them needed to talk about something.

Lance figured it was probably to get his friend’s wife a job, seeing as it had been a year now and the market was just a horrible. He himself had some plans already in motion to hire her, yet he wanted it to be a surprise next month. What came of their mouths next was something much different than asking for a job!

DarkEnigma

Change log

12-1-2013 – Added the plot.
25-03-2019 – Bumped the plot.