Culubayo - Slave Island [Contemporary | Ex. | Smut | LGBTQA+] All welcome

Started by Haibane, June 01, 2016, 11:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

Dear All -

We have an opening for one more slave character due to a player absence. Please see the most recent post in this thread for what is needed. Thanks.

A consortium or syndicate of multi-millionaires and billionaires have purchased a small group of islands or a single large island in the Caribbean. They own all the property and businesses on these islands and in effect everyone who lives there is their employee and tenant, though ships, vehicles and planes remain the citizens/employees private property. This set up has effectively allowed the syndicate to declare a miniature private state with its own laws, police force and security with the syndicate as it's government.

The syndicate and the mechanics of the private state are going to be mostly invisible and are simply there to allow our RP society to function as it does. Its a fantasy set-up that just allows the RP to work. I don't intend to go into how such a state survives or anything like security from outside interference, etc, etc. It just is.

The private state allows the members of the syndicate to fully indulge their fetishes and kinks which are slave ownership but not in a private community or club like most D/s arrangements are in the western world, but fully non-consensual, in public among the towns, ports, countryside, beaches and citizens of their own state. They have a network of agents and associates worldwide who arrange abductions and there is even a fronting company that organises "tourist" visits to the islands by light aircraft that carries no more than a dozen passengers and these are always young (students and backpackers, etc) attractive and easily able to vanish as they are often on gap year tours.

There will be two types of character in the game.

The abducted new arrivals on the island who will become slaves. These will without exception be young (aged 18-30) and good looking. The women will be pretty with gorgeous bodies, the boys handsome with similarly gorgeous physique. All will be the kinds of persons who are able to vanish off the radar of foreign law enforcement agencies - typically students, backpackers or other casual and "go it alone" travellers.

The other characters will be the Masters each of whom will buy and own, then train a slave.

I do not want this game to become a series of 1-on-1s so the Masters will all be a group who know each other socially and who will live in a single apartment complex with its own gardens and pool in the main town of the island. There will be frequent interactions between Masters and slaves and group action is where I am aiming the game. The background for how the Masters know each other I have not yet decided but they could all be employees of a company owned by the Syndicate who have done extremely well and been granted an early retirement to live on Slave Island and own a chattel. Other ideas are welcome.

Please note that 'Masters' is a social class in this miniature community and includes females as well.

Masters and Mistresses may be straight, gay, bi or any sexual persuasion, as may slaves. Players should agree beforehand if a straight slave is to be owned by a gay master and thrash out the details of the breaking and training of the slaves to their own preference.

The slaves will all be acquired at an auction played out as the opening scene. We will not role-play the bidding; players should agree beforehand which slave is owned by which Master.

This game, as you may have worked out, is going to be 99% smut but I am open to any plots and storylines suitable for the setting that people may offer up. In fact some ongoing storyline would be preferable.

The slave characters will all arrive on a small turbo-prop inter-island aircraft having been duped into boarding it under cover of the abduction teams elsewhere. During teh flight a false emergency would have been sounded with the oxygen masks being released from their overhead storage. cabin crew will have told the passengers to put on the masks and with the introduction of a gas, all were rendered unconscious.

After landing the passengers baggage is stolen and sold off, the unconscious young men and women are stripped nude, taken to the slave market and secured upright on the sales stage with wrists held aloft by leather cuffs and chains and ankles held wide apart by steel spreader bars and further leather ankle cuffs. They are then injected with a stimulant to bring them round.

They regain consciousness to find themselves being inspected by prospective buyers in a slave market in the main town's square.

Over several years the syndicate/government of this perverse state have welcomed to their miniature nation many thousands of men and women who own slaves or wish to and who are financially comfortable. The fabric of the islands society has developed into 5 strata:

1) The Syndicate. Super rich and invisible.
2) Security. This comprises a police force, a small military (including patrol helicopters and light fast naval craft to protect the islands shores) and the international network of agents and associates who bring in the abductees.
3) Masters. Men and women usually of moderate to high personal wealth who are all personally known to either the syndicate or are friends of another Master. They co-operate in all ways to maintain the secrecy and security of this miniature state and they enjoy the lifestyle of not only a 24/7 D/s setting but true human trafficking and having a complete 'world' in which slaves can be paraded in public, nude, in bondage and where public forced sex, group sex, rape, whipping and other abuses are commonplace.
4) Citizens. The original natives of the islands. These are ordinary workers, residents, employees, farmers, fishermen, whatever. They are a mix of Afro-Carribbean, American, European and Hispanic descent. These people allow the Masters to do as they please and often are treated to "benefits" of getting blow jobs or sex from a slave if the master wishes it. Life is good for the Citizens as they have income, employment, a benevolent state with modest taxes and rents and the side benefit of random sex with willing or unwilling submissives at frequent intervals.
5) Slaves. I don't think I need to say much about this class ;) They are from all over the world but white Europeans are the most highly valued and Japanese girls are popular too. The majority (say 75%) are female and of the ages 18-30 but male slaves owned by women or gay male owners are also common. Some Masters run companies on the island with partial or even entire slave workforces and some slaves are kept as fuck toys for the Citizen employees of some companies in recreation rooms, etc.

To add a layer of believable fantasy to this, the slaves, on arrival, are injected while unconscious with an intense aphrodisiac so that even when their minds are saying no, their bodies say yes. All slaves are also shaved smooth all over below the neck as part of their preparation for sale.

In this RP I would especially like to see a full training regime placed upon the slaves including when and when not to speak, what to say, how to address their Master and others, how to refer to themself (what name the master tells the slave to use or whether to refer to themselves in the first or third person) how to stand, walk and pose to display themselves, how to ask for punishments, what kind of punishments they get for different rule infringements and so on. we can go as far as something like the world of Gor if players wish.

Nudity in public for the slaves will be commonplace, or perhaps pretty lingerie, stockings and stiletto heels as well as simple bondage in public as well (being led around by collar and chain nude except for high heels with hands cuffed behind the back for example). Things like being sent into town naked to buy the paper or other chores like that would be common.

Bondage will be common in this RP. I would also like to explore or suggest public humiliation, forced nudity, rape, outdoor sex, enemas and lots of anal play, bestiality with dogs and horses...etc etc. Kinks like pony play are also easily included. In the list above the only kink I think falls into the extreme setting for the site is bestiality and for that reason the game's OOC and IC threads will be in the Extreme section of the site.

I think that sums up the kind of game I envisage at the moment. I am open to ideas to push it is slightly different directions, especially where an on-going story is concerned but i would not want the base game to deviate too far from this premise.

If you are interested please ask any questions you may have and submit a general idea for a character to see if he/she is going to work in the setting before you submit a full CS.

Characters must be ordinary (although financially comfortable) people. No exotic character origins or lifestyles are allowed. This means no criminals, ninjas, soldiers, celebrities, Feds or super prodigies. Your character may have talents, but they must be feasible. For character sheets please use the template here:

[float=left][img height=250 padding=5](character image here - a real photo, not artwork)[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b] (minimum 18, maximum 30 for slaves, no upper limit for Masters)

[b]Nationality:[/b] (English is spoken on the island so please ensure your character speaks fair English. Broken and heavily accented English is okay. English need not be their first language. For Master characters see background below for characters that must have co-existed prior to RP start.)

[b]Physical Description:[/b]

[b]Master or Slave? :[/b] (if Master, please specify gender and sexuality of the slave the player seeks / if slave, please specify gender and sexuality of Master the player seeks)

[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b]

[b]Personality and Background:[/b] (for Master characters we will have to agree backgrounds that fit together so that they all know each other before the RP opens)

[b]Player O/Os:[/b] (please list several relevant to this RP rather than link to your O/Os thread or site. Thanks)

*** Note that for the CS "Master or Slave?" section, it is important that you specify what you as a player are seeking. If a male master seeks a female slave he could also specify that she be a lesbian so he can corrupt her; likewise a gay male Master might specify a straight male slave for similar reasons. If you wish to play a slave and specify a sexual preference that you as a player are happy to be broken IC, please say so, e.g. straight male slave seeking female Master but would accept a gay male master for the purposes of IC fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A summary of the current potential characters.

The Masters

Player
Eiselmann
Empyrean
Aiden
La Dame de Noir
Kokaine
Summoner
Ron Don Volante
Ron Don Volante
Chrystal

Character
Simon Newhouse (Male)
Angela Chang (Female)
Cesar Santos (Male)
Vivienne ? (Female)
Olivia Aucoin (Female)
Desmond Chipperfield (Male)
William Ebanks (Male)
Hope le Roux (Female)
Pamela Richardson (Female)

Looking For
Female
Male or Female
Female
Female
Male or Female
Female
Female
Male
Female

The Slaves

Player
King Serperior
Yugishogun
Chrystal
Haibane
Missy
Bittersweet
What Lies Above
Dashenka
La Dame de Noir
Haibane

Character
Paige Mizuki (Female)
Mako Shiraishi (Female)
Sorsha McVeigh (Female)
Penny Ashton (Female)
Aiko Kirabatu (Female)
Blake Parsons (Male)
Brooklyn Marks (Female)
Viktoryia Makarova
Wynter ? (Female)
Joe Warren (Male)

Looking For
No Preference
Female
Female
Male
No Preference
Female
Male
No Preference
Female
No Preference

Red text indicates that player has secured a partner for their character.

Hobbes1266

I don't know qho my character will be but I'm interested in playing a slave.

MiraMirror

I'd like to place tentative interest in this, playing a slave.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Jaded

I'd be interested in a slave. 

'Tea' Aletea Valeria Kimura Abrahams was born to a Japanese mother and a mutt of a father, her abomination of a name the result of trying to fit together numerous cultures and appease a number of relatives.  She grew up to a largely unremarkable family in a pleasant suburb of Seattle, was a solid B student in school, and fully intended to go off to college.  Instead she fell head over heels at seventeen, married at eighteen, and divorced at nineteen.  Although her goal is to go back and study, she is currently travelling abroad to 're-center herself' as she likes to tell people.

eiselmann

Interested in this..would look to be a master.
What age range do you envisage for the masters?
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Empyrean

It's a Hai game so of course I'm interested. :)

My idea is for a master. Maybe someone who was a hacker who broke into the Syndicate some years ago and stumbled across what they do. They were going to be eliminated, but rather than tell on the Syndicate he or she went and offered to help them. Part of that help was offered to save their own life, but part of it was because they were super thrilled by what they found. Over the years they proved an asset and earned trust and eventually earned a spot as a Master or Mistress.

Of course, this is just an off-the-cuff idea and I could rework.

King Serperior

I've always had interest in Hai games.  I'm drowning in posts owed, but I am chipping away at it, so I have some ideas:

Master:  Born into old money as a black sheep, he grew bored with vanilla girls he could get, so he came to the island.  Because of his connections, he helped place a legal buffer around the island, proving his value.

Slave:  I have been debating that she is the daughter of one of the syndicate members who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when she tried to figure out what her father did now that she had the freedom of movement without her mother (who had died a few years before).  She was captured and brought to the auction and now will be her father's slave because he would have to buy her.  After that comes incestuous training.   >:)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Yukina

I might join and just use an AU version of my character from "The Morimoto System" as a slave. :)

eiselmann

Was thinking my guy would have lost the love of his life to someone rich and famous and watched her enjoy all the advantages that had to offer.

This caused him to harden his heart when it comes to women and focus on having wealth that outstripped the other guy. Now that he has done this he's looking for a woman to be a part of his life longer than an hour or a day...but she has to be loyal ,to do exactly as he requires ...to know her place....
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

Hobbes1266

I might play a spoiled rich girl who's parents recently went bankrupt, being tricked into going to the island by a fake offer for an easy job that pays well.

Chrystal

HAIBANE!!!!!!

*pounce*

I will read in more detail later, but for now count me in, definitely interested in being a slave, possibly also in being a master, and depending upon the sort of interactions you're expecting I could even be talked into being an ordinary citizen (possibly a bar owner?)

Gotta love H's games.

*waves at Eis, Yugi and King*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

King Serperior

Chrystal!  Long time, no write!  Glad to see another amazing writer who's as depraved as I am (if not more-so) when it comes to characters here.  <3

*hugs*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Chrystal

Hee hee...

Yeah thanks for the complements.

I'm hoping that H is going to have the usual policy of "one-of-each" per player to begin with... I will certainly be making a slave girl. Hmm. I wonder if the idea that I always reject in games like this will work here...

... If so I'm going to claim the character now:

The "undercover reporter", who is supposedly investigating why so many young people seem to just vanish in this "young persons Bermuda Triangle", and ends up vanishing herself...

Hai, if you are going to have such a character, you know you need someone in the role who isn't going to try and sneak anything by the search. I'd play her as helpless as the rest, just slightly more gobby than most, perhaps...

As for the masters, I think that the idea of having the people be employees of various companies owned and run by The Syndicate who have managed to earn a reward, either by excellentperformance or by doing something that got or kept the company out of hot water...

Hmmmm

Just had an alternative idea for a slave character...

This one would be a character who was offered a reward for doing something, maybe preventing a major fraud or theft from her employer. She's told that as a reward for her endeavour, the company would like to offer her a place on this private island. She agrees to accept the reward thinking it sounds too good to be true, only when she learns that the island has slaves she decides she wants no part of it... At which point she finds herself on the receiving end...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Aiden

Haibane

Hello everyone.

Thank you so much for all this lovely interest, its very flattering.

So far I count seven people interested in playing slaves - I omitted to say that's my preference as well and I'll probably re-use Alison Angel as my image for a 19 YO British girl on a gap year tour seeking fun and cheap ways to live and move around the Caribbean, hence her quick acceptance of a rather dodgy offer to very cheaply island hop on a plane belonging to a small airline she's never heard of.

As well as me we have:

Hobbes
Mira
Jaded
King serperior
Yugishogun
Chrystal
Haibane

I am not terribly fussed about the backstories of the slave characters as they won't count for very much once the gags go in and the shackles go on.

For Masters we have so far:

Eiselmann
Empyrean
King Serperior
Aiden

KS having offered to run two characters but probably I think one per player is better to begin with. If this gets off the ground I will let second characters enter play.

I am rather more picky about the backstories of the masters and would very much prefer to keep to my opening premise where they all know each other before coming to the island. They don't need to be close friends but at least acquaintances on, say, different floors or departments of the same (syndicate owned) company would be good. I think this will get the group off to a much more sociable start where, perhaps, after arriving and being on the island a few days awaiting the next shipment of slaves, the Masters buy their new pets and the first scene could be a nice cosy communal barbecue around the poolside of their apartment complex.

I mentioned aphrodisiac drugs earlier and of course we have the sleeping gas (for want of a better term) that preps the incoming fresh meat for easy delivery so perhaps this group of Masters could be a team of middle level or higher level managers in the pharmaceuticals division of some Syndicate-owned corporation whose work involves creating, researching and testing useful drugs for the syndicate to employ on the island or to sell on the black market.

This team has all done excellent work above and beyond targets especially their work on the newly introduced aphrodisiac (a drug many have been seeking to manufacture for decades and which is highly marketable as well as useful on the island). Thus with their nice fat bonuses in their wallets the group accepts the invite to spend a long break on the island and have come to buy slaves.

If we get an imbalance of the two classes we could have one Master owning more than one slave; I'd be happy playing a slave in a three-way set up for example.

Chystal - you'll want a female owner played by a woman for your slave won't you? Or have your RP rules relaxed a lot since we last talked?

Empyrean - for the reasons I mentioned above your hacker idea won't fly. Sorry. Also I feel this operation is so secretive and has such a strong need to be invisible that they probably just don't have any presence in cyberspace and maybe even bank the old fashioned way via bullion and specie (and maybe drugs) instead of digital transactions.

Yugishogun - I think I'd rather see a fresh character here rather than a reuse of one in another game -especially as I know her from there already. Remember too please that this is real world using photos for character images, not artwork.

Eiselmann - your backstory works fine and since its a personal thing, will fit in with the pharmaceuticals team idea.

Aiden - Yum. Hot. Also lovely to see you again after so long.

KS - slave or master? I think only one or t'other is best for now until I know if this RP is even going to get up to speed along the runway, let alone fly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So people interested in a slave character please go ahead and create one using the character sheet.

Those of you interested in being a Master, can you chip in with your thoughts on the suggested team of senior pharmacists? Does that work for you?

King Serperior

In this setting, I generally would prefer to play a slave, but I can play a Master.  I can see him as the son of one of the senior doctors who run the syndicate and does his own testing of various things on a slave.  I'd just need to find a good faceclaim.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Aiden

On the drug scale, put me more on the...

"Distribution and enforcement" side of things. Nobody asks him his business (including his associates) and he won't have any problem.
XD

Haibane

If a slave is what really floats your boat, KS, I am not here to dilute your enjoyment of the game, so be a slave if you prefer.

Aiden - you must move in alpha male circles - do you know any players who'd enjoy a Master role in this setting?

If anyone else knows a player they enjoy writing opposite and think this game would interest them, by all means invite them over.

I'd LOVE to have a gay Master in the game doing unspeakably hot things to some tight-bodied teen boy, that would be yummy.

Aiden

King Serperior

Quote from: Haibane on June 02, 2016, 01:00:41 PM
If a slave is what really floats your boat, KS, I am not here to dilute your enjoyment of the game, so be a slave if you prefer.

I'd LOVE to have a gay Master in the game doing unspeakably hot things to some tight-bodied teen boy, that would be yummy.
I could also write a (straight, originally) boy slave who has a gay Master who turns him and does unspeakable things.  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Lynnette

I might be interested in playing a master, I need to consider a bit, I'm really lost in regards to FCs, I always am when it comes to real people xD But, we'll see, I'll keep you posted if I find something I like.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Haibane

Name: Penny Ashton

Nationality: British.

Physical Description: Penny is 5' 7" (170cm) and a rather fleshy 9st 11lbs (137 lbs, 62 kg). She has a slightly thick waist and at 34C-26-35 is a nice warm handful. Her hair is naturally a darker brown-blonde but she colours it lighter and inherited her father's skin colour and tends to tan easily and not burn, despite her fair hair tones. She has grey eyes and clear skin.

Master or Slave? : Slave (seeks straight or bi male Master or lesbian or bi female Master. Will also accept a pre-op M to F trans Master)

Sexual Preferences: Penny is straight and so far in life has lived a fairly vanilla existence as far as bedroom gymnastics goes. She's had two or three 'serious' boyfriends and the kinkiest thing she's ever done was give a blow job while wearing a scarf as a blindfold and with her then boyfriends school tie binding her wrists behind her back. Another of her boyfriends wanted to try anal sex and she agreed but both were so inexperienced that it didn't work out. She's curious to do more though and really likes a boy who takes charge and demands what he wants, making her do the things that excite him. She's well aware of bondage, BDSM and the darker kinks but so far is enjoying boys in a vanilla way that she has hardly begun to experiment.

Personality and Background: A very successful student at school and a great academic, Penny was given a gift of money by her parents when she left school so she could travel and see the world. She spent some of it on a series of laser hair removal sessions at a local beauty clinic and she therefore won't grow any leg, arm, underarm or pubic hair for three or so years. Penny has been accepted into no less than four British universities and intends to study social sciences. She'd quite like to do work for the police as a forensic criminologist. She is a very outgoing girl who enjoys the company of large groups, dancing, music and drinking. She doesn't smoke though she has experimented with cannabis.

Player O/Os: ONS: bondage, public nudity and humiliation, rape, forced lesbian sex, forced anal sex, anal in whatever form you like! Enemas! Bestiality with dogs and horses, dental gags, multiple penetration, being used as a pony girl (pulling a 2-wheeled light cart, etc), wearing stockings, suspenders and heels and other slutty or pretty lingerie, lots of forced oral. Being a general slut and being made to beg to be fucked.

Being fully trained with orders how to pose and display her body in various ways, when to speak and when not to, what to say, how to address her owner and how to refer to herself. Being trained to do things like masturbate in public or ask strangers to fuck her, etc.

OFFS: Smoking, facial hair, needles (oral drugs are okay), gore, vore, cutting, watersports, vomit, cigarette burns and pretty much everything else Elliquiy classes as extreme except enemas and bestiality.

Additional images (NSFW):

[1]  [2]  [3]  [4]

Chrystal

Quote from: Haibane on June 02, 2016, 12:51:27 PM
Chystal - you'll want a female owner played by a woman for your slave won't you? Or have your RP rules relaxed a lot since we last talked?

Uh, if anything they've got tighter. I'm happy to have my character owned by a liege who identifies as largely female, I just find that if their avatar is pic of a butch male I find that off-putting

I'm interested in playing a Master too, by the way

Hi Lynette. *waves*

Lynnette

Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Empyrean

Haibane

Chrystal I don't see any Lieges playing Masters right now so would you be okay being a Master?

This gives us:

SLAVES:

Hobbes
Mira
Jaded
King Serperior
Yugishogun
Haibane

MASTERS:

Eiselmann
Empyrean
Chrystal
Aiden
Lynnette

5:6 a nice ratio.

eiselmann

My ons and offs link

Aiden

Cesar is going to have fun with that little British putita  XD

Missy

I'm interested in playing a slave character, open to bisexuality or some nc-force-homo/hetero if preferred, female character.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Jaded

Name: 'Tea' Aletea Valeria Kimura Abrahams

Nationality: American

Physical Description: Tea stands five feet four inches in height, with naturally dark hair that she usually colours.  She has found that she can more resemble one side or the other of her ancestry depending on how much she tans, what she wears, and how she does her hair.  She has naturally brown eyes, though likes to wear coloured contacts. 

Master or Slave? : Slave (seeks male master.  Straight or bi is fine.  Pre-op trans is probably fine, though admittedly not my preference.)

Sexual Preferences: Tea sees herself as straight, and has a relatively limited sexual history.  The vast majority of her encounters have been vanilla and, even in her mind, a bit boring.  There were a few instances of drunken experimentation, but the boring bedroom was part of the reason that the marriage didn't work out.

Personality and Background: 'Tea' Aletea Valeria Kimura Abrahams was born to a Japanese mother and a mutt of a father, her abomination of a name the result of trying to fit together numerous cultures and appease a number of relatives.  She grew up to a largely unremarkable family in a pleasant suburb of Seattle, was a solid B student in school, and fully intended to go off to college.  Instead she fell head over heels at seventeen, married at eighteen, and divorced at nineteen.  Although her goal is to go back and study, she is currently travelling abroad to 're-center herself' as she likes to tell people.

Player O/Os: All listed in the original post except enemas are fine.  The only one I might add is multiple male partners, but that might be hard in a group game.

King Serperior

Name:  Paige Mizuki (FC is Ariel Piper Fawn)

Nationality: American, but was adopted and raised by a Japanese family

Physical Description:  Standing at 5'4" (163cm) and weighing 128lbs (58kg) she is fit with just enough fat in the right places as a 32C-25-33.  She's not obese by any means as any excess is held just right.  Her hair is naturally red and normally shoulder-length, but she has dyed it a little darker due to a rebellious stage.  Paige's eyes are a deep green that hints at mischief.

Master or Slave? :  Slave  (seeks straight or bi male Master preferably, but will accept a lesbian or bi female Master. Will also accept a pre-op M to F trans Master)

Sexual Preferences:  Paige's experiences aren't quite as advanced as some because her parents were prudes and made having a boyfriend a living hell.  So, she has become very sexually repressed.  It took her nearly two years of maneuvering around her parents to finally lose her virginity, which honestly wasn't worth it.  Even a blow job was difficult, but she has given them a few times.  Anal was never in the cards, given how unlucky she has been with boyfriends.  Beyond that, she has read many hentai and visited many sites about perversions, but that is the extent of her personal experience.  Despite that, she did meet many interesting, older men who paid for dates with her, even if nothing ever came up beyond the date itself, but it was pleasant.

Personality and Background:  Adopted by a Japanese couple when they visited America, Paige had a relatively safe and well-educated life.  Unfortunately, it came at the price of her parents being extremely prude and Paige often found her dates being followed by one or another parent or their friends.  As she got older, she started to become more rebellious in response to her parents' increasingly more involved oppression of her sexuality and life.  Finally, frustrated, she pushed back by dying her hair darker and staying away from home as much as possible, but she could never stay away from the people her parents had follow her.  Finally, having slipped away from someone she knew was a friend of her father's, she found herself at a dating service where she joined because it paid well.  Less than two months later, she was chosen alongside a couple of other girls to be taken to a party on an island.  Before doing that, all five girls that were to be taken were given laser hair removal treatments to remove all hair below the chin from their bodies for a few years.  The promise of more money than she would ever have seen let alone know what to do with distracted her from asking any questions.  She never even told her parents or even noticed that she never seemed to be followed from the day she joined the company.

Player O/Os:
Ons:  Being Dominated/Submitting mentally and physically, forced nipple piercings, oral sex; Oral training; Deepthroating, some gagging, anal aex in all of it's forms (MAJOR On);  Anal training, toys, enemas, plugs, double-penetration, anilingus;  (Basically everything but torture, scat, or anything of the like), double penetrating the ass or vagina, group Sex, Orgies, and Gangbangs of all kinds, bondage from light-to-possibly-extreme:  Suspension and forced sex while bound and helpless for example of extreme, clean, freshly showered bodies (I.E. no one nasty, smelly, or disgusting), non-consent/dubious consent (such as rape if discussed beforehand), spanking and light flagellation (doesn't leave permanent marks or break the skin), multiple and forced orgasms, orgasm denial (Being made to beg for permission to cum), some mind-games, exhibition/public sex/outdoor sex (such as in grassy fields, forests, shorelines, lake sides, tumbling streams or under hot sunshine or summer storms, poolside sex, sex involving Warm water (such as shower, bath, hot tub, swimming pool, lake, seashore, Japanese onsens), lots of semen (Cum-enemas and Bukkake for example), humiliation such as forced nudity in front of strangers or colleagues among other ideas, some Degradation, but this sort of thing must be discussed beforehand, some bestiality (only dogs and maybe horses, but mostly dogs), being a public cumdump, or perhaps used for special parties/events/clubs.

Offs:
In all honesty, Haibane's listing is basically the same with some notes above:  Smoking, facial hair, needles, gore, vore, cutting, scat, vomit, cigarette burns and pretty much everything else Elliquiy classes as extreme except enemas and bestiality.

NSFW Extra Images:

[ 1 ]  [ 2 ] 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Chrystal

Quote from: Haibane on June 02, 2016, 03:26:59 PM
Chrystal I don't see any Lieges playing Masters right now so would you be okay being a Master?

Uh... I think you misunderstood me.

I'm happy to be owned by a liege but would prefer a lady! Sorry, I wasn't clear.

However if you need me to play a female master, I will do so.

eiselmann

Name: Simon Newhouse

Nationality: English

Physical Description:6ft2 Black hair with green gray eyes. Simon is in reasonable physical shape , his body gravitates from being toned to slightly overweight depending on his work schedule

Master or Slave? : Master (seeks straight or bi female slave , will also be open to a elsewise lesbian slave with the understanding that she be used by her master and any other males under his direction)

Sexual Preferences: Simon is straight. With his one and only girlfriend most of their sex was vanilla , however ,they did have sex in public a couple of times with a slight risk of getting caught and had enjoyed a few roleplays but nothing too involved (you be the hot school girl and I'll be the nerd -sort of thing) Since that relationship ended Simon has only had sex with escorts and again most of those paid encounters involved vanilla sex. However two years ago he found out about a service that provided 'slave girls willing to do anything' , in truth there were limits and anything meant within their rules also you had to go to them rather than have an outcall service. It was bloody expensive , however it opened Simon's eyes to humiliating women and being able to command them and punish them. It was a great release , yet it was only for hours at a time and he soon found himself wanting more.

Personality and Background: Simon is actually a nice guy and while he can be moody at times, he normally snaps out of it quickly enough. He's a huge football fan and grew up supporting Reading FC. He tries to get on with all people and doesn't go out of his way to offend people. He does hold strong views on life and politics however he rarely voices them unless someone is really pushing his buttons. With females he can respect talented women who forge their own path but he doesn't allow himself to trust them, most especially outside of work.

Thou he longs to have a woman in his life he can trust , it has to be on his terms and his terms alone.

Simon grew up in a small village of Sonning Common in Oxfordshire ,England, it was a middle class village of just under 4000 population. when he was four he met Catherine Henley and became friends with her , even if she was just a girl. At school he developed a love of mathematics and excelled . At fourteen after much pushing and prompting from mutual friends Simon and Catherine went on a date to the local cinema and shared their first kiss. After that they were inseparable . Catherine was five months older then him and on his sixteeth birthday they had sex for the first time. By eighteen, and the end of high school they became engaged , thou promised each set of parents that they would wait until Catherine had completed University before getting married.

The plan was for Catherine to complete her history of Art Degree while he started work and then when Catherine was able to work , Simon would do his degree parttime and once that was done they would have children...both wanted kids. It was all planned . Then six months later Catherine ended the relationship, she had found someone else. Brian Jennings , lead singer for Smash Palace.

Simon never spoke to Catherine againand buried himself in work rising up to a senior production and procurement management role, while Catherine enjoyed being the wife of a celebrity doing fashion spreads for various magazines. 

Player O/Os: On's Simon loves to be in control , to humiliate and to hear a woman beg. If one woman on her knees appeals, then two or more really appeals.He has limited experience with bondage and discipline but enjoys smacking women and willing to experiment beyond that. In a mfm threesome (thou he prefers fmf threesomes) hes happy to share a woman with another male as a one off ,however unless theres a very good reason to do so he will only share the other man's woman and not his own. In group sex or couple swapping he's a lot more open to his woman being used by other males. Public sex and watching or being watched appeals greatly.

Offs. Gore Vore, male on male and crossdressing.Also while he wants to dominate woman and has no problem disciplining failure or disobedience, he abhors domestic violence and will never hit in unwarranted anger.                                                                                                                             

My ons and offs link

Clio

I see there's already a lot of female slaves, but if the scales balance a bit more, I may be interested in making one.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Missy

Name: Aiko Kirabatu

Nationality: Japanese

Physical Description: Aiko is a 5' 3" (160mm) Japanese woman with long brown hair flowing over her shoulders and down her back. She has 34C breasts and is slender and fit owing to an athletic exercise regimen, her body is shapely and would likely be described as attractive by most general standards.

Master or Slave? : Slave

Sexual Preferences: Any, open to discussion and negotiation.

Personality and Background: A young Japanese woman Aiko grew up in Tokyo with her parents. Being from a large and diverse city the concept of kinks and BDSM aren't entirely foreign to her, but she has never participated personally. Though not completely a virgin she spent her youth being a dutiful daughter with her nose buried in her studies. She's completed two years of college and after some persuasion from a friend she has decided to take a summer vacation, unbeknowst to her it would become a permanent one. Although her intellect is well above average it seems that won't matter anymore for Aiko, after waking up nude chained to a post before a leering crowd.

Player O/Os: My complete %'s
On: Generally what I think would be relevant here is my kinks for bondage specifically, the obvious cuffs and harnesses of course, collars and leashes are also yummy, chastity devices have their appeal. Pain and roughness has its appeal, though I strictly limit the roughness to superficial harm (or don't break or bruise her). In a setting like this one I can see lingerie being fairly applicable. Beyond that possibly sharing, performing, exhibitionism, public nudity or sex and of course general non con and training.
OFF: Scat, any kind of real harm or violent extremes

Missy

Quote from: Christa on June 02, 2016, 06:34:07 PM
I see there's already a lot of female slaves, but if the scales balance a bit more, I may be interested in making one.

I believe the current count in addition to those after Haibanes prior post bring it up to 6 Dominant players and 7 submissive players. If you joined it would be 8 submissive players, I think Haibane said it would be fine to make room for a trio or two if its necessary.

Kokaine

If any male slaves turn up I might be interested in making a female Master.

I might consider making a slave.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Yukina

I'll have my character up asap tonight. And don't worry, Haibane. I have model pic for these situations :)

Yukina

Name: Mako Shiraishi

Nationality: Japanese-American

Physical Description: Mako is an Asian girl with a short height of 5'2". What she lacks in tallness though, she easily makes up for it with her curvy frame and (metric) g-cup breasts. Assets aside, she commonly wears a casual white shirt and a pair of jeans. Being nearsighted, her wardrobe is always accompanied by her oval-framed glasses.

Master or Slave? : Slave (Preference to Lesbian Female Mistresses)

Sexual Preferences: Mako is quite aware of her pure attraction to girls, though she is still a virgin. Her profession makes her far from inexperienced though.

Personality and Background: Mako was always been the studious sort, though she never ended up going to college due to her hobbies laying far away from an academic field. From her teenage years onward, the innocent girl has always been an artist, though definitely nothing that would go in a museum. The bespectacled beauty has gone by the online handle of "Flopsy" for the past years as she drew erotic, lesbian artwork, ranging from light cuddling to bondage and body modifications. To pay the bills of her current apartment, the introverted pervert sold pornographic comics and commissioned work on Deviant Art. With the offer to travel to an island and get some inspiration for some more exotic locations for her work, she couldn't refuse...

Player O/Os: Bondage, experiments, body mods, being forced to enact scenes from her online work.

NSFW

Haibane

Wow, lots of new posts and characters.

Quote from: Aiden on June 02, 2016, 12:59:47 PM
On the drug scale, put me more on the...

"Distribution and enforcement" side of things. Nobody asks him his business (including his associates) and he won't have any problem.
XD
If you could go along with the setting that will work for the game that would be better. I don't really want characters with special/dark/secretive backgrounds. A skilled chemical engineer building illegal recreational drugs for a thoroughly corrupt international human trafficking syndicate is evil enough I think ;)

Quote from: la dame en noir on June 02, 2016, 03:53:10 PM
Would it be okay for me to join as a Master?
Of course! Given what I know are your preferences you and Chyrstal might make a good pairing.

@ Jaded & KS - Tea and Paige are both lovely - a very warm welcome is extended to both girls from the happy citizens of sun-kissed Culubayo Island!

Have you got an image of Tea that shows her nude, Jaded? That helps.

Quote from: Chrystal on June 02, 2016, 04:53:39 PM
I'm happy to be owned by a liege but would prefer a lady! Sorry, I wasn't clear.

However if you need me to play a female master, I will do so.
Oopsie, my bad. Sorry for the confusion. Perhaps Lynnette or la Dame en Noir might be players to discuss links with?

I want people to have fun so please take up your first choice of a slave and we'll see where the numbers get us in a day or three.

@ Eiselmannn - Simon is really well crafted and has an interesting history. I like him very much. I also know Sonning as well ;) I have two questions for you. First I hope he isn't going to be too soft for the kind of game I intend? Would there be a harder more ruthless side to his character? Second, would you be okay with MxM scenes or even crossdressing in the game as long as your character was not involved? Note that he could well be in sight of such activities though - I do not know if they will happen or how prevalent they will be but the game is specifically open to all sexual persuasions so things of different flavours should be expected in close proximity to your character.

Quote from: Missy on June 02, 2016, 03:52:40 PM
I'm interested in playing a slave character, open to bisexuality or some nc-force-homo/hetero if preferred, female character.
Excellent! Please submit a character.

Aha! You did. Akio is great, can you find a picture for her please? Once you've got a suitable one up I will accept her.

Quote from: Kokaine on June 02, 2016, 06:46:31 PM
If any male slaves turn up I might be interested in making a female Master.
We haven't had any proposed yet which is a pity as I was very much hoping for one or two. I may even produce a slave boy myself if their is an unfilled gap in players needs. he'd be black and very well hung if that helps ;)

@ Yugi - Mako is really cute. Have you got an image that shows her nude? That always helps.

I'm going to answer queries from a couple of people by PM as well. Will do that later.

Chrystal

Clio

Not sure if you saw my post Haibane.

Are you still open for female slaves as of now?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Missy

Quote from: Missy on June 02, 2016, 06:34:36 PM
Name: Aiko Kirabatu

Physical Description: Aiko is a 5' 3" (160cm) Japanese woman with long brown hair flowing over her shoulders and down her back. She has 34C breasts and is slender and fit owing to an athletic exercise regimen, her body is shapely and would likely be described as attractive by most general standards.

Sexual Preferences: Any, open to discussion and negotiation.

Personality and Background: A young Japanese woman Aiko grew up in Tokyo with her parents. Being from a large and diverse city the concept of kinks and BDSM aren't entirely foreign to her, but she has never participated personally. Though not completely a virgin she spent her youth being a dutiful daughter with her nose buried in her studies. She's completed two years of college and after some persuasion from a friend she has decided to take a summer vacation, unbeknowst to her it would become a permanent one. Although her intellect is well above average it seems that won't matter anymore for Aiko, after waking up nude chained to a post before a leering crowd.

Player O/Os: My complete %'s
On: Generally what I think would be relevant here is my kinks for bondage specifically, the obvious cuffs and harnesses of course, collars and leashes are also yummy, chastity devices have their appeal. Pain and roughness has its appeal, though I strictly limit the roughness to superficial harm (or don't break or bruise her). In a setting like this one I can see lingerie being fairly applicable. Beyond that possibly sharing, performing, exhibitionism, public nudity or sex and of course general non con and training.
OFF: Scat, any kind of real harm or violent extremes

Sorry about that, I got to trawling for an image and debating which I wanted to use. She's not nude and I don't have any others of her so I kind of hope this one is sufficient, I can change it if absolutely necessary.

Chrystal

I'm going to be cheeky here.

I believe H said that the idea was that we pre-arrange who buys whom. I honestly cannot decide between being a slave and a master, so I'm going to see if there is a market for either here...

If I create a slave character, as things stand, she would be owned by Lynnette's or Le Dame En Noir's characters.

So would either of these players like to own a slave character played by me? And would they like to maybe pass her back and forth between them?

If, on the other paw, I were to create a master character, she would own character(s) played by any of the following:

Missy
Jaded ? (Can't see any player preferences regarding F/F)
Hobbes

and of course

Haibane

So, would any of those players like to have my mistress character own them?

I'm open to suggestions, too... But I'm trying to make my mind up here.

eiselmann

@ Eiselmannn - Simon is really well crafted and has an interesting history. I like him very much. I also know Sonning as well ;) I have two questions for you. First I hope he isn't going to be too soft for the kind of game I intend? Would there be a harder more ruthless side to his character? Second, would you be okay with MxM scenes or even crossdressing in the game as long as your character was not involved? Note that he could well be in sight of such activities though - I do not know if they will happen or how prevalent they will be but the game is specifically open to all sexual persuasions so things of different flavours should be expected in close proximity to your character.

Hi ya...

Question2... as a character all will be good with Simon seeing or being around crossdressing and male on male ...its very much a case of 'to each their own' for him...its just something Simon would not wish to be a participant of  :-)

Question1..Simon hasn't explored  bondage  very much(Thou hes aware of it ) , his anger against women and mistrust of letting a woman close to him, has until now manifested in wanting to humiliate and have a woman be completely subservient to him...once he realizes that this island has rules which give him authority without apparent repercussion he will explore any limits(within character limits of course).

The nice guy side of him will be reserved for males and those females who have earned their place in society at a similar level to his own.  And the dislike of domestic violence is a throw back from his childhood suffice it to say he hates drunken thuggery , any pain or correction he imposes will have a purpose to it.(basically it will always be to his advantage)

My ons and offs link

summoner2183

Yukina

Quote from: Haibane on June 03, 2016, 02:53:42 AM
@ Yugi - Mako is really cute. Have you got an image that shows her nude? That always helps.

I couldn't find any full nudes due to Anri Sugihara being a gravure idol, though I edited in 5 of the closest things. :)

Emjay

Hey everyone. I am interested in joining. If possible I would like to claim Theo James as a male Master >.>
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Kokaine

We haven't had any proposed yet which is a pity as I was very much hoping for one or two. I may even produce a slave boy myself if their is an unfilled gap in players needs. he'd be black and very well hung if that helps ;)

Well that certainly doesn't hurt :P

I will probably write up both a female slave and a female Master and just see which one gets interest, if any. (I'll be looking for a male Master or male slave.) :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Haibane

We suddenly have more Masters than slaves (BTW in case anyone was concerned 'Master' is the generic social term used on the island; it applies to persons of male, female or trans gender).

Quote from: Chrystal on June 03, 2016, 03:33:17 AM
I'm still hoping we can do both...
I was wanting to go for 1 char per player at first but since its you Chrys I will allow you to have a slave and a Master.

Your thoughts on who to RP with and slave swapping are good ones too.

@ Missy - that pic is fine, it was her face we really needed to be able to see because I need a clear face shot for an avatar to go in the post header. You can always find a generic nude Japanese girl's torso pic and say its her later. Aiko is accepted to Culubayo Island, welcome and please enjoy your stay!

@ Eiselmann - Thank you for answering my questions. Simon is good to go. Welcome, Sir, to Culubayo Island, a place where dreams come true.

@ Summoner - Hi! Please submit a character using the CS code on page 1 and bear in mind this post here please concerning the backstories of Masters:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250297.msg12375466#msg12375466

Hello Timeless and Emjay, please submit character sheets when you have a moment.

Hello Flower. Pet play is one of my kinks too and I know a couple of others here enjoy it so I expect you could find someone willing to have fun with in that direction. Sadly we are lacking in male slaves. I am probably going to have to say no to any more female slaves until we get a couple of males.

I have made an important omission in the character sheets. I have fixed the code in the opening post and put a clarifying paragraph below but for everyone who has submitted a sheet so far, can you please specify under the "Master or Slave?" section, if a Master, what gender and sexual preference of a slave the player seeks and if a slave, please specify the gender and sexual preference of Master the player seeks.

I have edited Penny Ashton's CS so you can see what I mean.

I hope that tangled sentence is grammatically clear and correct, though I know its not concise.

What I think this game needs to clarify before we go much further is your character's sexual preference and whether or not the character will allow sexual interactions of homosexual or straight or bi or pan or other natures.

I do hope I have that terminology right as well ;)

MiraMirror

I'm actually going to withdraw early. There's enough slaves and all, and I'm not actually sure if I can handle the RP at the moment. Have fun, folks!
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Emjay

[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Haibane

Sorry to see you go Mira but thank you very much for letting us know, that is always appreciated.

@ all - OOC is up:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250441.0

Post in it only if you have a CS I have accepted aka "welcome to Culubayo Island, have a nice slavery" type phrase.

@ Emjay - thanks!

EDIT:

@ all - CS thread is up:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250443.0

Please only post CS there that I have accepted AFTER you have edited the gender/sexual preferences choice in the "Master or slave?" section.

Thank you.

Yukina

Emjay

Quote from: Haibane on June 03, 2016, 10:44:21 AM
@ Emjay - thanks!

You're welcome! Here it is:

The Masters

Player
Eiselmann
Empyrean
Chrystal
Aiden
Lynnette
La Dame En Noir
Kokaine
Summoner
Timeless
Emjay
   Character
Simon Newhouse (Male)
Unknown (Male)
Unknown (Female)
Cesar (Male)
Unknown (Female)
Unknown (Female)
Unknown (Female)
Unknown (Male)
Unknown (Male)
Unknown (Male)
   Looking For
Female
Female
Female
Female
Unknown
Female
Male
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown

The Slaves

Player
Hobbes1266
Mira
Jaded
King S
Yugi
Chrystal
Haibane
Missy
   Character
Unknown (Female)
Unknown
Tea Abrahams (Female)
Paige Mizuki (Female)
Mako Shiraishi (Female)
Unknown (Female)
Penny Ashton (Female)
Aiko Kirabatu (Female)
   Looking For
Unknown
Unknown
Unknown
No Preference
Female
Female
Male
No Preference
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Haibane

@ KS - Great, please post Paige in the CS thread.

@ Yugi - That's good. Can you edit "futa" out though and use a phrase like "M to F pre-op transgender" since futa is a cartoon thing and not appropriate here. Once that change is done please go ahead and post Mako's sheet up in the CS thread.

@ Emjay - You're so awesome!

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Yukina

Quote from: Haibane on June 03, 2016, 11:07:06 AM
@ Yugi - That's good. Can you edit "futa" out though and use a phrase like "M to F pre-op transgender" since futa is a cartoon thing and not appropriate here. Once that change is done please go ahead and post Mako's sheet up in the CS thread.

Done and done. :)

Haibane

La Dame - are you looking for a black lady? I have always liked this woman and used her in a short-lived game a long time ago:

Some more NSFW images:

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/2/24/Haibane_Nula_57_edit.jpg

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/1/18/Haibane_Nula_52.jpg

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/5/5a/Haibane_Nula_02_crop.jpg

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/a/a6/Haibane_Nula_20.jpg

I have always thought her to be absolutely gorgeous.

I have a pretty large folder of coloured ladies in my porn collection so if you want others, just ask. The pics I have posted though seem to offer a personality that could easily be dominant.

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on June 03, 2016, 04:04:12 AM
I'm going to be cheeky here.

I believe H said that the idea was that we pre-arrange who buys whom. I honestly cannot decide between being a slave and a master, so I'm going to see if there is a market for either here...

If I create a slave character, as things stand, she would be owned by Lynnette's or Le Dame En Noir's characters.

So would either of these players like to own a slave character played by me? And would they like to maybe pass her back and forth between them?

If, on the other paw, I were to create a master character, she would own character(s) played by any of the following:

Missy
Jaded ? (Can't see any player preferences regarding F/F)
Hobbes

and of course

Haibane

I'm open to suggestions, too... But I'm trying to make my mind up here.

You know I always love writing with you love  :-*

That being said, I'm still uncertain on a face-claim, I have no good ideas for what to pick and it's really lagging up my character creation, I wouldn't take my participation for granted, I'm interested, but if I can't find anything I like, it'll be hard to make a character for it :P
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Emjay

[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Chrystal

Okay, so, as there are currently more masters than slaves, I'll put a slave in the ring. PM heading your way soon H.

la dame en noir

WIP
Name: Vivian Turner

Physical Description: Vivian stands at five feet, nine inches. She is well built and curvy with impressive measurements (36-25-40). Her skin is reminiscent of a finest milk chocolate. Vivian keeps her body in shape by eating the freshest foods and working out a least 5 to 6 times a week. Drinking isn't her vice, but working out is. This helps keep her stamina up and her mind quick.

Master or Slave? : Master - Lesbian

Sexual Preferences:

Personality and Background: (for Master characters we will have to agree backgrounds that fit together so that they all know each other before the RP opens)

Player O/Os: Strap ons (both using and having them used on her), gags, blind folding, discipline, pet play, choking, hair pulling, and spanking. She does NOT enjoy; bathroom play, bodily fluids that aren't cum or saliva, disobedient slaves, women without a backbone, and anal. She believes in rough, but sensual play, and loves cunninglingus.

Whats the easiest way for all the masters to have some sort of connection? Once I know that, I should be able to finish the profile tonight after work.
A&A | FxF |

Haibane

See this post here for the Masters links. The paragraph that begins "I am rather more picky..."

For now this is my best current idea. I am open to suggestions though.

Empyrean

I'm open to create a male Master or a female one, depending on the balance of male or female Masters we already have.

The person I have in mind is someone who was very smart. Brilliant even. But unethical in the extreme. Someone who is a slavedriver in the labs with underlings, but who's not the most socially adept with peers and peer groups. Someone who had trouble with dating and romance in the "real" world. For them, the island is truly a paradise and they want to befriend the other masters while finally having a beautiful slave to attend their every need without the bother of a relationship of equals.

BitterSweet

I love enslavement games!  I'm considering a male slave, who can be owned by a man or woman, I'm good with either (oooh, or even a couple!  That would be evil, evil paradise).  Is there interest in a male slave here?

Empyrean

Bitter: If I made a female Master, would you be interested in playing her slave?

Haibane

Bittersweet, we have no male slaves yet so if you made one that would be fantastic. Please go right ahead.

@ Empyrean - I am okay with all sorts of characters for Masters except those I specifically do not want as per the opening post. Just steer clear if those types and you'll be fine.

Timeless

My apologies, but I'll be withdrawing my interest. Looking at the rules section made me realize on how I would not fit into this game.

Good luck with this game!

BitterSweet

Quote from: Empyrean on June 03, 2016, 01:45:30 PM
Bitter: If I made a female Master, would you be interested in playing her slave?

I took a brief look at your o/o and preferences and I think we might not be kink compatible.  I'm fairly kink heavy and I'm hoping for some moderate CBT, discipline, bondage, and pet play among other things - with the caveat that I don't like masters who are emotionally contemptuous/hate my character.  It didn't look like that was in your preferences.

summoner2183

Name: Desmond Chipperfield

Nationality: Scottish

Physical Description: Desmond is 6 ft 2 and has a rather good looking appearance, and a well toned body that he keeps well maintained by exercising and training at the gym. His sandy brown hair is a bit curly but he often keeps them neatly trimmed along with his moustache and beard. He likes to dress casually most of the time, though he sometimes dresses in formal attire when the situation needs him to be.

Master or Slave? : Master (Looking for Female slave)

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual, but somewhat bi-curious

Personality and Background: Desmond is what you call a rather kinky person, but not sadistic. He can be a little harsh on his slave, but he is not cruel but firm on what he sees as acceptable slave behaviour. He is a somewhat kind but firm master that is related to one of the senior doctors to the Syndicate and an understudy to their methods regarding drugs and such.

He was born in Glasgow, Scotland to two rather well off but eccentric parents that were both in the science and medical field. Growing up in that kind of environment actually exposed him to the love of science and medicine and that was what he strived for, excelling in his classes. In his graduation year, his friends had a surprise for him and given him a slave for a day and that changed his life. Oh, he did not turn into a cruel man that would demean a woman because of this event... but he liked the power to do whatever he liked to a woman that submitted to him. And so, he enjoyed his life and power ever since and had discreetly purchased the services of said woman at times for him to feel that thrill again.

It was through this kind of purchase that he got wind of a secret community and he went to their meetings and gatherings and have met a few people there... one of which was a fellow resident of the UK called Simon whom he had a cordial relationship. He really looked forward on his life on this Island that the Syndicate had created... as well as interested as to what kind of woman that he would have the power to do whatever he likes to her for the rest of his life.

Player O/Os: Ons: Heavy bondage, toys, watersports, golden showers, spanking, giving anal, creampies, bukkake, giving cum facials, receiving fellatio, exhibitionism, name calling, drugs, lactation, bestiality and many more.
Off: Snuff, GOre, Vore, Scat, Mutilation

Chrystal

BitterSweet

You know, it might be kind of neat if a few slaves also knew each other.  I'm saying that my slave character was picked up during a spring break trip - a few others from his uni/class/friends could have been picked up too, if we want.  What do some other slaves think?

eiselmann

Modified Simon as per his preferences for a slave , can drop the last part if its not workable

My ons and offs link

BitterSweet

Name:Blake Parsons

Nationality: Blake is American, with a mild southern accent.

Physical Description:With shoulder length, loose blond hair, a classically handsome face, blue eyes and a very fine body, Blake was a clear 'candidate' for the Island.  A varsity swimmer, he's fit, sleekly muscular and graceful.  High cheekbones and a full mouth give him an occasional sulky look.  A cut cock a bit above average, nicely hung balls, and a deliciously untouched ass complete the picture.

Master or Slave?: Slave: fine with men or women or both.

Sexual Preferences:Well, Blake thinks he's straight, and mostly vanilla, and all that.  Certainly not submissive, he's a guy for god's sake! He should be on top! He's not especially experienced either, though no virgin to het sex.  He's done no more than speculate on male/male sex though.  Drugs or not, he's sexually malleable enough that he would come to enjoy whomever he ends up with.

Personality and Background: Spring Break in the Caribbean - what's not to love?  Blake is a college sophomore, a good tempered jock, a bit of a brat and part of the mass of kids who migrate to the overpriced hotels in various vacation hot spots during Spring Break.  Full of himself and too much tequila, Blake was passed out in his hotel room when the teams from the Island simply bribed the hotel staff, collected him (and a few other young, lovely travelers), packed them into crates and off to the Island where they await sale.

Player O/Os: Well, discipline, training, submission.  I'd love some moderate CBT, pain-play/torment, adore orgasm denial/forced orgasm/chastity (cock cages!), bondage ranging from mild to intense.  Public display, exhibitionism, sex with other slaves for Masters' entertainment, pet play (a pony cart anyone?), public nudity.  I love collars and leashes, in specific being trained to obey leash commands like an animal (sit, stay, down, etc), cages.  I delight in all toys; plugs, cock harnesses, gags, dildos, vibrators, rings, etc, etc.  I especially love dehumanization, humiliation, and being socially and legally 'less than'.

I really, really love receptive anal for my characters; pegging, toys, cocks, fucking machines.

With discussion, I'm good with more extreme kinks such as bestiality, enemas, even a brand of ownership.

One thing that I do not like are owners/tops who feel contempt, hatred, distain or despise my character.  They don't need to love him, but should value him in some way; a cherished pet, a valuable beast, an enjoyable toy.  I also do not like cutting/blood play (except minorly as part of piercings), scat, excessive gore, or bare foot fetish (boot/shoe worship is fine).

There we go!  What do folks think?

Missy

I think I added the appropriate thingy to my sheet, let me know if that's insufficient thanks.

Kokaine

I am currently working on my character but before I get into the background part I wanted to see if there was someone interested in playing my characters lover/fiance/husband (and probably the only man she'd ever submit to herself). Hopefully this would be someone who is open to either watching her with another male, joining in on some m/f/m fun, or even straight up m/m but certainly who might be open to forcing their slaves to interact with one another.

Right now my intended face claim is Shelby Chesnes but that may change. I'm willing to consider preferences and requests if someone is interested in playing the lover/fiance/husband.

My O/Os

Aiden

I will give you Cesar if you are willing to put up with him. You have met his variations before.  XD

Kokaine

Quote from: Aiden on June 03, 2016, 09:01:03 PM
I will give you Cesar if you are willing to put up with him. You have met his variations before.  XD

*snickers* Well now its clear why she's getting her own slave! xD

Works for me though. :P

My O/Os

Jaded

I have edited in the preference in my character post.

@ Jaded & KS - Tea and Paige are both lovely - a very warm welcome is extended to both girls from the happy citizens of sun-kissed Culubayo Island!

Have you got an image of Tea that shows her nude, Jaded? That helps.

Thanks!

I have at least one I think.  She is Maria Ozawa (I think, or something similar), a Japanese pornographic actress.  So I imagine there are more floating around.  I didn't use it as I didn't think they were supposed to go in the recruiting forums?

Quote from: Chrystal on June 03, 2016, 04:04:12 AM

My preference is a male master unfortunately. :-(

Chrystal

Quote from: Lynnette on June 03, 2016, 11:18:23 AM
You know I always love writing with you love  :-*

That being said, I'm still uncertain on a face-claim, I have no good ideas for what to pick and it's really lagging up my character creation, I wouldn't take my participation for granted, I'm interested, but if I can't find anything I like, it'll be hard to make a character for it :P

Would you like some help finding a face? Send me a PM telling me what sort of ideas you have and I'll see what I can come up with. I'm usually pretty good wity Google Image Search.

Aiden

Name:
Cesar Santos

Nationality: Mexican (Spanish Descent)

Physical Description: Coming in a little past 6'0 tall with a muscular build, Cesar is the biological envy of many men. While always fit,  since his retirement he has been able to focus on building his muscles to the point his shoulders are well formed and wide, stomach chiseled as if made of stone (something he reminds his fiance) and a cock second to Zeus himself.

Master or Slave? : Master - Female slave (Writer doesn't matter) and possible male slave for fiance

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual - Comfortable around other males, does not participate in homosexual activity.

Personality and Background: Confident many confuse for arrogance is shadowed by his ambition and larger than life persona. To call him hedonistic is unfair as that is not always true, despite indulging often in all the finer things. Charismatic and silver tongued, Cesar does not have difficulties making friends/contacts which is how he ended up within the Syndicate.

Born to an influential family in the capitol of Mexico, Cesar went off to school to become a doctor and later majored in pharmaceutical sciences. After his residency, he was hired by a company that paid well and permitted him to travel frequently. It was during this time he met a woman who frustrated and aggravated so much he had to marry her, so he proposed. On the cusp of their engagement, the two were offered a  trip to a tropical paradise which he couldn't refuse.

Player O/Os: Dom/Top - (Switches for fiance, another Master on the island). Rope play, Cuffs, Collars, Humiliation, Degradation, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Non-Con, Rape, spanking, Oral, Anal, Vaginal. Cock Worship.

Additional Images
1 2 3 4

Dashenka

So many good players in this...

How did I miss it?

I'm interested in playing either, Mistress or Slave, whichever you need/want most Hai.

However, (I know this might rub some people the wrong way) I will not play opposite a Japanese character. Sorry, please forgive me. They just don't work for me.

I might, with the right character, even play a dominant female to a submissive male, but I'm going to be very picky if this is the case :)

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chrystal

summoner2183

Dashenka

Quote from: Chrystal on June 04, 2016, 07:56:30 AM
Hey Dasha, was wondering when you'd show up! ;)

Haha new job's killing me... and now I caught a cold... Lovely London weather :D

Chrystal

Isn't it... *sigh*

I was actually considering nudging you in this direction if you didn't show up soon. It's right up your street.

Lynette has first dibs on my slave, but if she doesn't make a character or decides she doesn't want my girl, you will be welcome to own her!

In fact, the two of you could share her... that would satisfy one of my long standing cravings!

Haibane

Ugh, so many posts I have to go back a page to catch up... I should be grateful that its a good thing.

@ Timeless - I am sorry to see you go, I wish you lots of mucky fun elsewhere on E

@ Summoner - Desmond is great though I am not sure of his meeting people linked to the Syndicate and island before he sets foot on it. Maybe I should clarify that even the pharmacists working on the sexual recreational drugs do not know about the Syndicate or the existence of the island, they merely do jobs working for their bosses doing chemical and pharmaceutical research. The company they work for, via psychological profiling, knows they would respond positively both to the opportunity to own and abuse a slave and to the circumstances of becoming aware of the island and how it functions. Employees whose profile does not fit the requirements are not offered this break - and the message will sink in that after this break, these employees can be trusted not to divulge the existence of the island or the real reason they are working on this branch of drug manufacture.

This way there is no need for him to have experimented with a D/s relationship so specifically (though of course its fine if he has) and he's known Simon merely though his job and not through shared sexual preferences (though again it is okay if they share chats over a beer about their fantasies). Either way, the prior knowledge of the island by any character is not allowed.

I am sorry that I didn't make this clear sooner.

What I hope we'll get is a bunch of co-workers, comfortable already in each other's company, all of whom have been psychologically profiled to enjoy a chance to live in a slave-owning community and who are demob-happy after being recognised for their outstanding efforts at work. Suddenly they discover what they have been gifted with and get stuck in with enthusiasm. They will in effect be amateur Doms given their first real opportunity to flex their muscles.

Sorry but my imagination is building this world as I go and these ideas are coming to me on the fly.

Quote from: BitterSweet on June 03, 2016, 04:16:02 PM
You know, it might be kind of neat if a few slaves also knew each other.  I'm saying that my slave character was picked up during a spring break trip - a few others from his uni/class/friends could have been picked up too, if we want.  What do some other slaves think?
This is a good idea and gets my vote. It could be either a source of acute embarrassment or awkwardness to have to have sex with a close friend, or it could allow the friends to be supportive of each other.

@ Eiselmann - Yes, those changes are good. Edit him in the CS thread please.

@ Bittersweet - Blake is amazing! He's accepted. "Welcome to hell you pretty piece of fuckmeat, now line up over there and strip!"

I am honestly tempted to make a male master just to mess with him.

@ Missy - Aiko is good to go. Post her up in the CS thread if you haven't already.

Quote from: Kokaine on June 03, 2016, 08:11:17 PM
I am currently working on my character but before I get into the background part I wanted to see if there was someone interested in playing my characters lover/fiance/husband (and probably the only man she'd ever submit to herself). Hopefully this would be someone who is open to either watching her with another male, joining in on some m/f/m fun, or even straight up m/m but certainly who might be open to forcing their slaves to interact with one another.
I'm okay with this - partners who work at the same company can be quite common. Did they meet at work?

@ Jaded - NSFW images can go in the public area of the forums as long as they are behind spoilers I think. I don't believe naked boobs fits that category though, I thought it was just genitalia, but if I'm wrong I will remove the pic of Penny.

@ Aiden - Cesar is almost there. Can you modify his background so that he arrives just prior to the start of the game with the other employees and he has no idea of the syndicate's existence. He merely got awarded a special bonus and period of leave for excellent work along with several others. Then he'll fit well. Thanks.

@ Dashenka - Hi! You are very welcome; slave or Master, its your choice.

Aiden

I have yet to work out the kinks, but yes. Koka's character and mine met while working for the Syndicate. They then proceed to fuck each other in all the ways two tops would when they clash for power.

Then he put a ring on it.

King Serperior

Wow, a very nice master, Aiden!

I must say that I am hoping that there is a master who will push Paige to her sexual limits.   >:)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Dashenka

Quote from: Chrystal on June 04, 2016, 08:26:25 AM
Isn't it... *sigh*

I was actually considering nudging you in this direction if you didn't show up soon. It's right up your street.

Lynette has first dibs on my slave, but if she doesn't make a character or decides she doesn't want my girl, you will be welcome to own her!

In fact, the two of you could share her... that would satisfy one of my long standing cravings!

I think two mistresses on one slave won't really work unless Lynn and I really coordinate it. They could be good friends though and visit each other regularly :) I'll start thinking if I want a slave or dominant.

Hai, sorry if I'm being impatient or lazy but is there an approved character section already? Just so I can check out the merchandise as it were? :D

Aiden

Dashenka

Thanks.... Gonna wait till there are more suitable slaves for me :D

Missy

If anyone wants to set up a prior friendship with Aiko that can be arranged. She is, or was, a college student so if anyone has that angle on then it can be almost any university (or just leave it a generic one) since I didn't specify where she went to school.

And great character as well Aiden, nice O/O's also.

la dame en noir

I'm going to exit the game. Everyone has a general idea of who they want to play with. I don't anyone well enough and would feel out of place. Everyone, have fun. I probably perv on it.
A&A | FxF |

Dashenka

You could play my Mistress dame :D

Wouldn't mind at all playing a submissive to your domme

Missy

I'm not really decided I'm just waiting on characters to come up and seeing what there O/O's are mostly. Depending on what there is and who reciprocates.

King Serperior

Quote from: Missy on June 04, 2016, 10:42:30 AM
If anyone wants to set up a prior friendship with Aiko that can be arranged. She is, or was, a college student so if anyone has that angle on then it can be almost any university (or just leave it a generic one) since I didn't specify where she went to school.
Well, she could know and/or be friends with Paige as I never specified anything in that regard either.  Paige is American, though she was adopted and raised by a Japanese family.

Quote from: la dame en noir on June 04, 2016, 10:52:06 AM
I'm going to exit the game. Everyone has a general idea of who they want to play with. I don't anyone well enough and would feel out of place. Everyone, have fun. I probably perv on it.
I'm not decided at all.  I just know that Paige will need someone who fits her o/os on her CS.  She's pretty varied and basically needs to be forced into being a slut.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Missy

and before I forget . . .

@Haibane

so I have two questions:

The first is the opening scene, it's prettymuch going to be an auction with the slaves on display and the dominants ogling them and then buying them. I'm just curious if this is going to be an indoor or outdoor scene I assume the slaves will be up on a stage or raised platform of some sort, chained to a post with their arms above their heads and I assume their legs chained spread open. I'm curious because I've been brainstorming opening posts and it effects little thigns warm sunlit air or cool air conditioned or is the light natural or harsh and artificial etc.

Second is you mentioned aphrodisiacs being used on the slaves. I'm just curious about how strong these aphrodisiacs are going to be. Just light ones that make them wet/hard or are we talking something a little stronger?

Kokaine

Name: Olivia Aucoin

Nationality: American - Southern

Physical Description: Olivia is a 5 foot 5 inch tall brunette with sultry brown eyes, smooth olive skin that darkens easily in the sun, and an utterly wicked smile. She keeps in decent shape but prefers fun physical activities and an overall active lifestyle to time in the gym so her slender build maintains healthy curves that are lush and inviting. Livi keeps herself well groomed from head to toe at all times though manages not to come off as obsessive or over the top about it since she is equally comfortable in sneakers, sandals, or stilettos. She speaks with a purring southern (US) accent and generally has a fun and openly flirtatious demeanor, though subtlety is not beyond her.

Master or Slave? : Master seeking a straight or bisexual male slave.

Sexual Preferences: Olivia is pansexual. She finds beauty in the human form regardless of which particular bits and bobs its got as all love is beautiful to her, however, she is admittedly most drawn to the male form. Male on male or being sandwiched between two males herself is one of her biggest turn ons, second only to the potent combination of desire and devotion to her. There is nothing she loves more than bending (or breaking) a big, strong, and virile male to her whims and desires and her desires are plentiful.

Personality and Background: Olivia is a confident and driven young woman with a visible passion for life. She doesn't tend to fit the obvious molds or expectations of others when they hear about her but she honestly doesn't care. Her desire is only to leave this world fulfilled and regretting nothing, a determination that was made rather early on in her life.

Olivia hails from an upper class background though one with a fairly liberal view. She was pushed to succeed but not overburdened, her parents only requiring that she be able to stand proudly by her choices and actions. Her father was a powerful and influential man in their home state but her mother wielded just as much power in her own right, which always stuck with Livi, and their drive and work ethics rubbed off on her quite easily. Later she would come to learn that her parents secretly enjoyed a rather kinky lifestyle which would in turn lead her to actually look into such things due to her own tendencies and preferences.

Olivia could have settled for simply skating through life but she didn't and as a result ended up landing a rather cushy job upon completion of her of Master's Degree. The job where she eventually met Cesar Santos, her fiancee. Funnily enough she couldn't stand him at first but he grew on her, always managing to capture her attention regardless of what she was doing and often amusing her even when she didn't want to be amused. Now she couldn't picture her life without him. The two enjoy an open relationship, which isn't always easy, but it certainly has more pros than cons and Olivia is happy.

The company awarded bonus vacation was a nice surprise and couldn't have come at a better time. Livi is not new to what she does but this will admittedly be the first time she's owned a slave to do with as she pleases.

Player O/Os: Olivia is a Domme and only cares to switch (and therefore submit at times) for her fiancee. There are times she might be inclined to honor his wishes to see something in particular but anyone thinking they are just gonna take control will wind up surprised. She is particularly loving and affectionate to those who serve her well.

Ons - Oral, Vaginal, Anal. Teasing (sometimes to the extent that it seems sadistic), Dirty Talk, Orgasm Control/Denial, Breast Worship, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Pet Play (she wants a male kitten/puppy ;)), Collars & Leashes, Sensory Deprivation, Visible Signs of Ownership (can be temporary marks or more permanent), Voyeurism, Forced Chastity, Forced Male on Male, Non-Con/Dub-Con, Pegging, Rough Sex, Bondage/Restraints, Light to Moderate Pain, M/F/M, Double Penetration, Sexual Competition.

Breath Play, Light Blood Play, CBT can be discussed but aren't automatic yeses.

Offs - Scat, Vomit, Gore/Vore, Mutilation, Extreme Torture, Animals (on her), Feet, Fisting, Feet (No seriously. Hers may be touched or worshiped if so desired but she's not doing foot jobs of any sort or touching anyone else's).

Additional Images
1  2  3 [NSFW] 

My O/Os

BitterSweet

Quote from: Missy on June 04, 2016, 10:42:30 AM

And great character as well Aiden, nice O/O's also.

Blake and Aiko could know each other - either by going to school, a semester abroad or something of the sort - or by meeting during vacation/spring break.  We could even say they're chained up next to each other on the selling block, for that delicious extra bit of humiliation. >:)

If you want to do that Aiko would know that Blake is an easy going, happy-go-lucky guy who isn't too much on forethought (he's impulsive), likes to party, is getting through uni via a swimming scholarship and parental support and is barely skating through his studies.  He wants to be a professional surfer. ::)

Kokaine

Quote from: Aiden on June 04, 2016, 10:20:58 AM
I have yet to work out the kinks, but yes. Koka's character and mine met while working for the Syndicate. They then proceed to fuck each other in all the ways two tops would when they clash for power.

Then he put a ring on it.

*Dies* LMFAO! That's basically the right of it xD

My O/Os

Empyrean

Name: Dr. Angela Chang (FC: Chrissie Chau)

Nationality: Chinese-American. Native English speaker and can also speak Mandarin and Cantonese Chinese.

Physical Description: Angela stands at 5'4" tall. She has shoulder-length glossy black hair that's kept neatly arranged, deep brown eyes, and a small-featured face. Her body is reasonably well-curved. She's not the world's next Helen of Troy but she does hit the gym regularly and watches her diet. Cute more than smoking hot.

Master or Slave? : Master. Angela is bisexual and would be comfortable with either a male or female slave. She'd like one she could corrupt if possible.

Sexual Preferences: Angela has known she was bisexual since college, and is comfortable with some measure of experimentation. She's practiced anal, and is comfortable with oral whether she's giving or recieving. While she's heard of BDSM, she's never practiced it. She's heard of some of the more extreme kinks out there and is curious, but has never practiced them.

Personality and Background: Growing up, Angela was reserved. Her parents were hard workers who expected much from her, and she always felt less than. Like she couldn't measure up to their expectations. She withdrew into a world of books and computers. She was an excellent student but her parents were very controlling. A B wasn't good enough. Only As would do. And when she hit her teenage years dating wasn't even an option. Most of Angela's early sexual experimentation came in the back seats of cars after telling her parents she was going to the library to study. When college came around, she got the hell out.

College was where she blossomed as a person and sexually. She discovered that she liked girls as well as boys, began experimenting with things like anal, and in general became her own person. By the time she was done with her doctorate in Chemistry, she'd found work at a place that really seemed to get her. She worked hard, put in overtime, slept with her boss, and otherwise made sure to excel. That part of her had never quite died, and she didn't see herself as a lab flunkie for the rest of her career. She wanted success and wealth.

Her work eventually got her noticed by the Syndicate, who hired her onto their own research team. Applying the same methods for the Syndicate as she had to her more conventional civilian work, she achieved a great deal of success. And while she was never close with her underlings, she did start to open up to her peers. Co-workers who led divisions of the research. Honestly, she couldn't care less why her extremely rich employers are interested in the work she does. They pay her well for discretion and results. She's content with the few friends she's made among the management staff, her work, and her nice fat paycheck with benefits. She's a bit frustrated that her overachieving at work leaves her little time for relationships or sexual fulfillment outside of porn and her vibrator, and tends to take out her frustrations on her hapless employees.

Player O/Os: On: Oral (giving and recieving), anal, strap-ons, breastplay, cumplay, exploring D/S, costumeplay. Off: Gore, vore, cutting, watersports, pretty much everything E considers extreme.

Haibane

@ Kokaine and Empyrean - Olovia and Angela are both fantastic and are accepted. Please post them in the CS thread. Welcome ladies to Culubayo, an island paradise for women of your quality and success, even though you don't know it yet!

Missy, my idea for the slave processing is:

1) Arrive unconscious by plane or boat (either as passenger or crated up airfreight)

2) Carried to the processing facility, stripped, shaved all over (if necessary), checked for infection, illness, injury, etc

3) Passports and other property disposed of, most posessions being sold to the locals for additional profit. Only jewellery is allowed to be retained and if valuable this becomes the property of the new Master.

4) After inspection and all medical checks, unconscious slave is injected with aphrodisiac. This is a fairly strong mix and will make the slave almost constantly horny - for women this means hard nipples, wet sexes and a desperate heat in their bellies they crave to have satisfied. For males it will mean constant firm erections and secretions of pre-cum as well as strong horniness. I'd decided to have the libido sent into uncontrollable overdrive so the characters minds (that would otherwise be filled by fear, shock, horror and other deeply negative reactions for weeks) can be played in the RP in a more positive way.

5) Slaves carried out to the market on small electric trolleys like airport luggage carts. The market is in the main town square which is actually in front of government house and has the harbour quay on one side. The market is a raised stone plinth probably 30 or 40 yards square and is shaded from the sun by a light canvas awning held aloft by bamboo poles. In one corner is a desk for admin and paperwork and the auctioneers rostrum. Several security guards are on hand to move the slaves around. Slaves are naked except for 5" high heels which are secured on by padlocks on the ankle straps. Boys wear only flat natural fibre sandals. These go with the slave as do the leather cuffs at wrists and ankles and a basic leather collar with a lead ring attached. Masters can replace the collars and cuffs with other styles at their discretion. Slaves are displayed with ankles splayed apart about a metre by means of spreader bars and arms raised above their heads, outstretched and wrists also a metre apart with a second spreader bar that hangs via a chain from the bamboo pole roof beams under the awning. When sold a slave has both spreader bars removed, 18" of chain linked between their ankles to permit walking but not running and their wrists cuffed behind their backs. In addition, if a new Master requires, the elbows can be cuffed tight together as well.

Haibane

We have an imbalance of Masters over slaves which I'd prefer to avoid so I am thinking of making another slave character who will be a black guy. Watch this space.

Dashenka

Haibane

We are close to a 50/50 split so please play whichever you will enjoy most!

Dashenka

Hehe I don't know yet... Depends... Not sure which slaves are free yet and if we get more.

Also don't mind playing a dominant... So I guess I'll just wait a bit more and see which slaves or masters are still free or joining.

King Serperior

Quote from: Haibane on June 04, 2016, 03:38:56 PM
We have an imbalance of Masters over slaves which I'd prefer to avoid so I am thinking of making another slave character who will be a black guy. Watch this space.
If you ever change your mind from slave to master...

Quote from: Dashenka on June 04, 2016, 03:50:28 PM
Hehe I don't know yet... Depends... Not sure which slaves are free yet and if we get more.

Also don't mind playing a dominant... So I guess I'll just wait a bit more and see which slaves or masters are still free or joining.
At the moment, my slave, Paige, is free, though she'll likely lean to the more extreme side of things.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

craeric

This seems...like it might be my cup of tea.  I havn't done any group games yet, but have the idea to either be a free male or a slave transgirl. Which would be more appealing/needed?

Haibane

Hi Craeric, thanks for your interest and welcome.

I think we are short of Masters at the moment. Please read through the thread - well my posts - because they set out several important details about how the masters all know each other and are either friends or acquaintances before the RP starts. Most of the Masters have little to no experience of dominating another but all are keen to learn; this will be their first experience of the lifestyle. I am okay though with a minority of Masters who have experience of the lifestyle as well.

IsabellaRose

I would be interested in playing a slave if you have an opening. I can whip up a character by tomorrow night if you'll have her...

Haibane

summoner2183

Dashenka

Name: Viktoryia Makarova

Nationality: Russian/Swedish

Physical Description: Skinny and tall, (180cm) Vika has long blonde hair and blue eyes. She works hard to keep her body in shape, hoping to one day land a fashion agency contract to earn some serious money.

Master or Slave? : Female slave, looking for straight or bisexual Master/Mistress.

Sexual Preferences: Bi-sexual

Personality and Background: Vika was born in St.Petersburg to a Swedish mother and a Russian dad. Her youth was pretty normal, she went to school, played with friends and regularly got into fights with her mother. Her father was travelling a lot for business and when he came back, he always brought Vika a little present and stories and pictures of his destinations and Vika would dream about coming with her dad to see the world.

When she turned fifteen, the family recieved a letter from a local modelling agency, saying they had spotten Vika on a concert and had taken the liberty to contact her. Vika hadn't told her parents yet knowing they were too protective to let her go down that path but when they learned it was what Vika wanted, they opened up.

It soon became obvious that Vika was wanted as more and more assignments came in. It affected Vika, not just on school level. She had less time to spend with her friends and became less and less connected with them in her pursuit of a career of travelling. She had made a deal with her parents that she wouldn't do shoots abroad until she was of legal age and finished her school. By the time this happened, even her parents saw that she was destined for a good career as a model and when she turned 19, the happy cheerfull Vika got her first big order. Or so she thought.

She was called directly by a woman, pretending to be a Vogue representative telling her they had a photoshoot lined up for her in the Caribbean and that the pay would be pretty good. Needless to say, Vika accepted the offer and went to the designated location where she'd be picked up and escorted to the airport.

Player O/Os:

On:

Humiliation
Torture
Bondage
Exhibitionism
Cum

Off:

Scat
Permanent mutilation (Piercing and tats maybe.)
Additional Images
1  2  3

Ron Don Volante

Hi Haibane and everyone else,

So...I normally would have jumped on this but I'm doing a slowdown as I work on my novella so I would only be willing to invest the time if my weird desires are willing to be picked up by somebody. Ive never played these relationships/characters out so I'd eb willing to give up time to try them. Specifically:

I play a straight male master with a lesbian slave.
I play a lesbian master with a straight male slave OR a straight female master with a gay male slave.
I would also be willing to play a TG M2F slave to a bisexual male master (a male female master couple works marvelously too)

If anyone would like to take me up on any of these ideas I'd love to jump in. If not that's cool too and I can revisit in a few weeks when things calm down for me to be willing to retread familiar territory in case there is still room for me at that point.

Cheers!

Edited to add one more desired paring.
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Haibane

@ WhatLiesAbove - it is getting hard to say as several people expressed interest then vanished, some have made characters that I've queried and they haven't replied, etc... So for now I think we sorely lack committed Masters.

One bump I have noticed is several players have submitted characters different to the player gender. I know its not an E rule or anything of the sort but getting a sense of what is going on in the game build-up at the moment I get the strong feeling that a few players would like the character gender to be the same as the writer gender. I personally don't give a hoot, but some I know do, so bearing that in mind might aid you in getting a partner.

@ Dashenka - did I have one of my daft moments and forget something or did I think you were creating a Master character to work with Chrystal? Or are the two of you going with the twins/sisters idea to both be bought by Lynnette? Either way your links don't work.

@ Ron Don - I think that combo would be do-able, if you are okay with the writer gender being different to the character gender as I said above. We've had others talk of similar mind-game setups so you might be in luck.

@ All - regarding some players who expressed interest but didn't post again I have removed them from the player list. Players who made a character but haven't put them in the characters thread and who are not very active here I am concerned about so I have put a strikethrough line on your details. It doesn't mean you are out of the game but it does mean I'm concerned about your lack of activity in engaging with other players to set up a Master/slave pair.

Dashenka

Quote from: Haibane on June 06, 2016, 10:23:52 AM

@ Dashenka - did I have one of my daft moments and forget something or did I think you were creating a Master character to work with Chrystal? Or are the two of you going with the twins/sisters idea to both be bought by Lynnette? Either way your links don't work.

That was suggested but that plan is off the shelf now.

I read that Summoner needed a slave and made one. But he's already in talks with somebody else I think.

What I could do, is make a Master character as well and drop whichever one is not needed.

Ron Don Volante

Seeing as 95% of my PoV characters are female I have zero preference to the gender of the partner. The reason I threw out so many options for Masters (and one slave) is so I don't spam  three different characters (Male master female master and TG slave) but I may just do the male master for now unless you're cool with me putting up two characters knowing my intention is to only play one.

Decisions decisions...

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Haibane

@ Dashenka - ah, okay, thanks for clearing up my confusion. Yes, if you want to make a Master as well that can help. I know Chrys is still looking for a female Master.

@ Ron Don (can I call you that? Or do you prefer to be called something else?) - I know King Serperior has a female slave made up and is seeking a partner. I have not asked but he might change her into a lesbian to then play opposite your straight male master.

la dame en noir

Alright

Haibane - I'll join as a mistress. I just won't have a profile up until tonight or tomorrow morning.
A&A | FxF |

Ron Don Volante

Ron or RDV would be good but Ron Don works too. I'm not picky!

I'll drop KS a line and in the meantime make three master characters (straight male straight female and lesbian female)to have on hand.

Ron Don Volante

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Haibane

Ah! La Dame! Thank you so much!

Your original lady is fine by me.

Do you plan to get together with Chrystal (so to speak?)

@ Ron Don - okay, sounds good.

la dame en noir

I don't really have a plan. I'm just stuck with a history - usually the hardest for me to come up with.
A&A | FxF |

King Serperior

Quote from: Haibane on June 06, 2016, 10:51:23 AM
@ Ron Don (can I call you that? Or do you prefer to be called something else?) - I know King Serperior has a female slave made up and is seeking a partner. I have not asked but he might change her into a lesbian to then play opposite your straight male master.
Quote from: Ron Don Volante on June 06, 2016, 10:57:42 AM
I'll drop KS a line and in the meantime make three master characters (straight male straight female and lesbian female)to have on hand.
I'll be honest:  I've never really written a completely lesbian character before and I am afraid I wouldn't do such a character justice.  I could try, though, with a concept of having her raped into bisexuality.  I've spoken with Summoner, but I don't think we have his master purchasing my slave set in stone.  RDV, if you want to discuss something, I can try for editing my character for such a thing.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

WhatLiesAbove

Thanks for the info, Haibane.

If people don't mind me playing a female, it is my preference. I know I've seen some people prefer to play opposite of actual females and I'm cool with waiting for something to pop.

RDV, if you need someone to fill that specific female slave spot, I can do it. I may make a few others as well, open to auction.

craeric

Andrew Brint

American

Standing about 5'11", Andrew is a younger man, just out of college.  Though one of the youngest masters on the island, he wears a immaculate white suit and tie, and has an aura of confidence and strength beyond the norm.  His hair is dusky blonde, kept nicely in a wave, his eyes blue/green.  A nasty scar, jagged, runs across his upper right arm. He is thin, in shape, and handsome

[bMaster (Seeking Female or transgendered female slave, bisexual preferably)[/b]

Strait

A brash man with old money, a distant relation of Carnagie, Andrew is a bit of a jetsetter who made many friends in his young years- namely the other masters and mistress' of the island.  He is a touch arrogant, but like his distant relation beleives in the betterment of mankind as a whole.  He believes that some are meant to serve, however, and others to be served- so finds the prospect of the island exhilerating.
Ons: Minor bondage, captivity, slaves in heels, being called 'master', vanilla and oral sex, mild humiliation;  Offs: Toilet play, beastiality

craeric

I play across gender lines frequently, WLA.  I wouldn't mind, but of course just posted my own character and am unsure if I will even be approved, so :)

Chrystal

Ron Don Volante

Master #1: The lesbian master looking for a straight male slave. She's quite a piece of work this one...

Name:Hope Le Roux

Nationality: American (educated in Britain and speaks with a Trans-Atlantic accent)

Physical Description: Hope’s mother was a supermodel and between her genes and an infinite pool of money, she is flawless in almost every way. She keeps her blonde hair short but has been known to grow it out as the whim suits her. Unsurprisingly, she is often sporting clothes that cost the same as a used car.

Master or Slave? : Master.

Sexual Preferences: Lesbian but desires a male slave (preferably straight but bisexual or gay is acceptable).

Personality and Background: The Le Roux family is known in many circles as an obscenely wealthy family that makes its money through international banking. Of course, when it comes to the wealthy nobody pries too hard when they’re accepting money, jobs, and influence from them.

Paul Le Roux, the family’s patriarch, started as a money launderer to the elite but being an entrepreneur he reinvested his vast sums. Soon he was raking it in from funding massive hacks, political sabotage, grey market prescription drug smuggling. It wasn’t long before he controlled a huge empire with the handling of the Syndicate’s money as its crown jewel.

Paul’s three daughters (Hope, Faith, and Charity) have been molded in the image he likes and since Hope is his eldest he has raised her to be much like him. Cruel, heartless, sadistic, lecherous, and with almost no morality, just pragmatism.

One thing Hope hasn’t done much in her life, however, is R&R. So Paul has arranged a comfortable vacation for to live out all her fantasies. And, like many decadent wealthy, her desires are rather esoteric… but that won’t stop her from indulging her vicious fantasy!

Player O/Os:
Ons: The big one is humiliation! Hope really enjoys being the lesbian cruelly twisting the knife into her straight slave that he will get zip-a-dee-do-da of her beautiful body. Aside from that… Cuckolding, CBT, breath play, anal, very cruel amounts of teasing, sensory deprivation, visible signs of ownership, forced competition, pegging, moderate to heavy pain, collars & leashes, pet play, feet.

Offs: Mutilation, extreme torture, fisting, scat, vomit.

More images of Hope

Haibane

Very nice but the background would need rewriting completely as all PC Masters in the game work for a pharmaceuticals company and are senior research chemists developing sexual recreational drugs. None of them know anything about the existence of the island or syndicate until they step off the boat upon their arrival. No-one is super rich, or belongs to powerful families, they are all very average people, though extremely bright.

There's some notes here:

QuoteI am rather more picky about the backstories of the masters and would very much prefer to keep to my opening premise where they all know each other before coming to the island. They don't need to be close friends but at least acquaintances on, say, different floors or departments of the same (syndicate owned) company would be good. I think this will get the group off to a much more sociable start where, perhaps, after arriving and being on the island a few days awaiting the next shipment of slaves, the Masters buy their new pets and the first scene could be a nice cosy communal barbecue around the poolside of their apartment complex.

I mentioned aphrodisiac drugs earlier and of course we have the sleeping gas (for want of a better term) that preps the incoming fresh meat for easy delivery so perhaps this group of Masters could be a team of middle level or higher level managers in the pharmaceuticals division of some Syndicate-owned corporation whose work involves creating, researching and testing useful drugs for the syndicate to employ on the island or to sell on the black market.

This team has all done excellent work above and beyond targets especially their work on the newly introduced aphrodisiac (a drug many have been seeking to manufacture for decades and which is highly marketable as well as useful on the island). Thus with their nice fat bonuses in their wallets the group accepts the invite to spend a long break on the island and have come to buy slaves.

And here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250297.msg12381139#msg12381139

QuoteI [don't want PCs] meeting people linked to the Syndicate and island before [they] set foot on it. Maybe I should clarify that even the pharmacists working on the sexual recreational drugs do not know about the Syndicate or the existence of the island, they merely do jobs working for their bosses doing chemical and pharmaceutical research. The company they work for, via psychological profiling, knows they would respond positively both to the opportunity to own and abuse a slave and to the circumstances of becoming aware of the island and how it functions. Employees whose profile does not fit the requirements are not offered this break - and the message will sink in that after this break, these employees can be trusted not to divulge the existence of the island or the real reason they are working on this branch of drug manufacture.

This way there is no need for [PCs] to have experimented with a D/s relationship so specifically (though of course its fine if [they have]) and he's known Simon merely though his job and not through shared sexual preferences (though again it is okay if they share chats over a beer about their fantasies). Either way, the prior knowledge of the island by any character is not allowed.

I am sorry that I didn't make this clear sooner.

What I hope we'll get is a bunch of co-workers, comfortable already in each other's company, all of whom have been psychologically profiled to enjoy a chance to live in a slave-owning community and who are demob-happy after being recognised for their outstanding efforts at work. Suddenly they discover what they have been gifted with and get stuck in with enthusiasm. They will in effect be amateur Doms given their first real opportunity to flex their muscles.

Sorry but my imagination is building this world as I go and these ideas are coming to me on the fly.

Sorry that you didn't see these posts before. I did mention that my posts needed reading but I admit there is a lot of stuff here now and not organised at all. I'm working on that.

@ Craeric - I am very sorry but Andrew isn't suitable; he's too young by about 5 years at least, he's another very rich character when I don't want those types and also you didn't follow the CS formatting which ought to be easy to do. Along with the multiple typos I am afraid I cannot accept you into the game. My apologies.

Lynnette

I think I'll be pulling my interest. Chrystal has been lovely and tried to help me find an FC that worked for me, but in the end, I couldn't find any that clicked for me, and I just couldn't manage to come up with something I wanted to write. Best of luck however!
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Haibane

WhatLiesAbove

Name:Brooklyn Marks

Nationality: American (new Jersey)

Physical Description:  Brooklyn is a "girl next door" type. Long blonde hair, soft brown eyes, and a body to die for. A college freshman, she was supposed to start classes in the fall...but seems to have fallen into some bad luck in that aspect.

Sexual Preferences: Bi-curious (character would be exceptionally nervous about sex with a female)

Personality and Background: Brooklyn is the youngest of three, and the only girl. Growing up in middle-class suburbs of New Jersey wasn't horrible. Doing so with two older brothers definitely had its perks. It allowed Brooklyn to become a die-hard Jets and Yankees fan. Plus, she was able to grow up with a household of teenage boys.

She was exceptionally good at school, and was able to finish high school with the highest honors. Plans had been made, and Brooklyn had agreed with her parents to go to Columbia in the fall, to begin her major in biology, where she hoped to start up her career as a doctor.

Of course, those dreams were shattered when she was abducted, and found herself now within this tropical hell. Brooklyn was always a bit shy, and now she has a lot of trouble finding her voice...though her captors have certainly learned what a dirty mouth a Jersey girl can have.

Player O/Os:
Ons: Im pretty much an open book. Non-con, Dub-con, seduction, hair pulling, rough, vanilla...you name it, I'll probably say yes (unless it's in the offs)

Offs: Toilet play, scat, water sports, blood, gore, vore, mutilation, moody alterations/modifications, foot worship

NSWF Brooklyn

Ron Don Volante

Thanks Haibane let me rewrite it! I don't think it will take much.

And here's Master #2...

Name: William Ebanks

Nationality: Camayan but spent much of his life in the US.

Physical Description: Dark skinned, dark haired, in great shape, fashionably dressed. His mixed heritage helps make him that much more desirable.

Master or Slave? :Master seeks lesbian slave (or a slave that starts lesbian and turns bisexual under his thumb).

Sexual Preferences: Straight but more than willing for time with MtF TG women.

Personality and Background:William was born extremely poor. The son of an American criminal on vacation in the Cayman Islands and a hotel maid who ended up suffering from chronic illness. He struggled on the streets until his mid-teens when his father, now a powerful scam artist and middle man for hackers, arrived back in the Caymans to find him.

Where his father was a white collar criminal, he made sure William focused on scholarly pursuits. A diligent student sharpened by his years as a streetwise kid in the Caymans helped him overcome the prejudice he often suffered from. He also had the protection of his father’s contacts when he took certain liberties with women through the years. He’s stayed single while his resume as a chemist has gotten stronger and stronger. It was only a matter of time before he would get recognized by the syndicate…and only a matter of time before he indulges in a long time fantasy.

Player O/Os: Bondage, non-con, pet play, anal, oral, vaginal, humiliation, light to medium pain, sensory deprivation, objectification. Very interested in altering a lesbian woman the way he likes as it has been a long time secret fantasy of his.

More images of William

And modified Master #1

Name:Hope Le Roux

Nationality: American (speaks with a Trans-Atlantic accent)

Physical Description: Hope’s mother was a model whom she inherited quite a bit from She keeps her blonde hair short but has been known to grow it out as the whim suits her.

Master or Slave?: Master.

Sexual Preferences: Lesbian but desires a male slave (preferably straight but bisexual or gay is acceptable).

Personality and Background: Growing up in a middle class family with two younger sisters, Hope was always the oddity. Smart as a whip, mean as a snake, prickly as a porcupine, and cute as a box of kittens. In high school she wasn’t terribly social preferring study especially math and computer science. By twelve she had built multiple web servers and knew a half dozen programming languages. By age seventeen she had already graduated suma cum laude from high school, and was attending an elite British college where she was studying both computer science and biochemistry. And by twenty five she was already incredibly sophisticated computer algorithms and programs analyzing complex chemistry molecules among other things.

Now in her twenties she’s still mean and prickly but she’s an absolute bombshell. Although she loves looking gorgeous and dressing stylishly, she doesn’t has never had a whole lot of time for long time relationships. Instead she has preferred short term relationships with women she meets at lesbian bars and online. Despite her love life being rather vanilla he’s had a very long interest in much darker fantasies that she has read about, and even written about, but never has had the time or energy to indulge in…yet.

Player O/Os:
Ons: The big one is humiliation! Hope really enjoys being the lesbian cruelly twisting the knife into her straight slave that he will get zip-a-dee-do-da of her beautiful body. Aside from that… Cuckolding, CBT, breath play, anal, very cruel amounts of teasing, sensory deprivation, visible signs of ownership, forced competition, pegging, moderate to heavy pain, collars & leashes, pet play, feet.

Offs: Mutilation, extreme torture, fisting, scat, vomit.

More images of Hope

Drake Valentine

Name: Simone De Rege

Nationality: Italian

Physical Description: WIP

Master or Slave? : Master (Female slave prefer that is fine with extremes; also open to other interaction with fellow mistresses/masters)

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual

Personality and Background: WIP

Player O/Os:
To put it blunt, do not seek to be own by my character if
You can't handle extremes This involves physical violence, possible torture, bestiality and of course rape in general.
You can't handle being treated as object/less than human This involves your character being degraded, referred to nothing more than trash/property, etc.
You have no open mind to kink This involves all holes of your character being accessible and even multiple penetration.
If you are looking for romance Not going to happen, you are wasting both our time.
If your character enjoys being violated. No. No. No. If they get off on it, then no. My creations are here to make yours a living hell.

Other Images

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Haibane

@ WhatLiesAbove and Don Ron - all three characters are good to go, please put them in the characters thread and start plotting in the OOC. Welcome to sunny and relaxing Culubayo Island! Enjoy your stay!

So... it is still clear that we have several players who do not have a master or slave that is compatible, so I'm doing two things:

1) Acceptance of new players/characters is closed, unless you are willing to look through the existing pool of unconnected characters and make a char up specifically to be their master or slave (as applicable).

2) Would any existing players be prepared to edit their characters to fit better with other existing characters? I am going to get the game rolling this week so that those who've been ready several days are not kept waiting for longer.

@ Drake - Lovely to see you but I think your demands are a little harsh. I do not know if we have players here willing to go that far. We may have but your requirements are darker than any other player has mentioned so far. The idea here is enjoyment so if you don't want a slave to enjoy themselves I think you could be misunderstanding the intent of the game. I don't want a game where the slave only suffers... sorry. I am not a big fan of physical violence if it isn't also sexually exciting and 'torture' by its broadest definition isn't really what the game is about. It depends what kinds of torture you intend. I hope you understand my reservations about Simone.

Drake Valentine

@ Drake - I think your demands are a little harsh. The idea here is enjoyment so if you don't want a slave to enjoy themselves I think you could be misunderstanding the intent of the game. I am not a big fan of physical violence if it isn't also sexually exciting and 'torture' by its broadest definition isn't really what the game is about. It depends what kinds of torture you intend.

That is a bit funny considering this game is categorize as extreme and allows rape and bestiality. Such things I doubt any reasonable human being in character would be enjoying. Torture comes in a wide varieties in itself, be it of the general BDSM variety or heavier handed. The latter of extremes I doubt will transpire, such as mutilations, disfigurement, and the like. 

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Relikai

I guess I was a day late, but I can have a Slave for Cesar Santos, if accepted.

Quote from: Relikai on June 07, 2016, 02:12:36 AM
I'm Apping as a Slave, hope my favourite model would be pleasing to you.

Name:Konayama Miyuki

Physical Description: Miyuki's body was considered near ideal, with a natural and well balanced body type for most Japanese girls her age. She possesses a C-D cup, and has a tight, firm butt after years of exercise and training.

Height - 155cm
Weight - 44kg
Metric measurements - B83 - W55 - H80

Sexual Preferences: Males

Personality and Background: Miyuki was a cheerleader in her high school, being popular among the students for her looks and body. A member of the swimming team as well, Miyuki excelled in physical activities as well as academic ones, bringing pride to her family.

To support her single mother, Konayama Miyuki often did bikini photoshoots, showing off her body but often to private photographers as she did not wish for her parents to find out. A virgin and little to no experience with the other sex other than being groped in school or having her skirt flipped, Miyuki was kidnapped when she took on an offer for a private photoshoot at an exotic island near Hawaii.

Player O/Os:
Ons - Bondage, Forced, etc.
Offs - Scat, Mutilation, Excessive Violence, Visual scarring of body, Smoking.

Other Pics -
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Haibane

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 07, 2016, 03:15:19 AM
That is a bit funny considering this game is categorize as extreme and allows rape and bestiality. Such things I doubt any reasonable human being in character would be enjoying. Torture comes in a wide varieties in itself, be it of the general BDSM variety or heavier handed. The latter of extremes I doubt will transpire, such as mutilations, disfigurement, and the like.
Its not funny in the least. I've seen videos of women very much enjoying sex with animals. Whether an observer agrees they are "reasonable humans" for enjoying such acts is entirely subjective. The woman giving the horse a blow job may well consider herself "reasonable" and that's what counts.

You cannot categorise all extreme kinks as equal. Bestiality turns me on, gore turns me off completely. I am sure for others the opposite is true. Rape is not rated as an extreme act under E's rules.

The E extreme category is the most difficult to run group games in because of this. Just because I choose to host a game in the Ex category does not open up gameplay to every kink/fetish the site rates as Ex. In fact in my view the opposite is true and a GM may strongly restrict what kinks are acceptable in order to maintain the intent, mood and aim of the RP.

The only extreme fetish I am into (fantasy wise that is) is bestiality. Many players here have already listed O/Os that clearly mean we'll be avoiding several such as gore, vore, PC death, violence that includes acts of, but not limited to, cutting, bloodletting, cigarette/lighter burning, bone breaking and so on.

Torture is a wide ranging subject and importantly you didn't say what kind of torture you were interested in RPing via your character. The subject ranges from the disgustingly abhorrent to the playful, from fingernail ripping and bound-foot-roasting to merely holding a vibe against a bound victim's clit and refusing her permission to cum.

If you'd have said "sexual torture" I probably wouldn't have raised any concerns; if you can be more specific about what forms of torture you would like to explore, I'll consider the character. However I think so far every player here wants their slave character to (in time) enjoy their slavedom, so I doubt you will find a player here willing to RP an eternally suffering slave.

In fact as GM I don't want such content in the game; its not what this RP is about.

I hope I have not offended you but I do want this game, my game, to run in the direction and with the mood I intended.

Dashenka

So would me suddenly being visciously and violently sick and throw up all over this topic be considered extreme?

Sorry that was gross... Even for me  O:)

Chrystal

*Gives Dasha a mop and a bucket filled with hot water and disinfectant*

You did it, girl, you clean it up!

Dashenka

*crawls back under her warm fluffy blanket again*

I'll do it tomorrow.

Haibane

I would crawl under the warm fluffy blanket with you for cuddles but it probably stinks  ???

Dashenka

No no the blanket is clean.. as am I.. I think.

I'm just highly contagious I think.

King Serperior

Quote from: Haibane on June 04, 2016, 03:33:52 PM
4) After inspection and all medical checks, unconscious slave is injected with aphrodisiac. This is a fairly strong mix and will make the slave almost constantly horny - for women this means hard nipples, wet sexes and a desperate heat in their bellies they crave to have satisfied. For males it will mean constant firm erections and secretions of pre-cum as well as strong horniness. I'd decided to have the libido sent into uncontrollable overdrive so the characters minds (that would otherwise be filled by fear, shock, horror and other deeply negative reactions for weeks) can be played in the RP in a more positive way.
Though it isn't exactly said, can we safely assume that the inspection and medical checks included an enema and cleaning?  After all, what's to stop a Master from going ahead and 'testing the goods' that they bought?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Haibane

Good point, yes, all unconscious freshly delivered slaves will be hosed clean before sale :P

King Serperior

Quote from: Haibane on June 07, 2016, 03:57:59 PM
Good point, yes, all unconscious freshly delivered slaves will be hosed clean before sale :P
I assumed they might, but double-checking is always good!   ;D

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Chrystal

la dame en noir

@Haibane: I still want to make dom character, but i'm just having the hardest time with the connecting history stuff. Will it be okay for me to make a slave too?
A&A | FxF |

Haibane

Yes. I think Chrystal has a female lesbian Master seeking a female slave.

PM me about the connecting history things and I will help.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Haibane on June 07, 2016, 12:00:13 PM
Its not funny in the least. I've seen videos of women very much enjoying sex with animals. Whether an observer agrees they are "reasonable humans" for enjoying such acts is entirely subjective. The woman giving the horse a blow job may well consider herself "reasonable" and that's what counts.

You cannot categorise all extreme kinks as equal. Bestiality turns me on, gore turns me off completely. I am sure for others the opposite is true. Rape is not rated as an extreme act under E's rules.

The E extreme category is the most difficult to run group games in because of this. Just because I choose to host a game in the Ex category does not open up gameplay to every kink/fetish the site rates as Ex. In fact in my view the opposite is true and a GM may strongly restrict what kinks are acceptable in order to maintain the intent, mood and aim of the RP.

The only extreme fetish I am into (fantasy wise that is) is bestiality. Many players here have already listed O/Os that clearly mean we'll be avoiding several such as gore, vore, PC death, violence that includes acts of, but not limited to, cutting, bloodletting, cigarette/lighter burning, bone breaking and so on.

Torture is a wide ranging subject and importantly you didn't say what kind of torture you were interested in RPing via your character. The subject ranges from the disgustingly abhorrent to the playful, from fingernail ripping and bound-foot-roasting to merely holding a vibe against a bound victim's clit and refusing her permission to cum.

If you'd have said "sexual torture" I probably wouldn't have raised any concerns; if you can be more specific about what forms of torture you would like to explore, I'll consider the character. However I think so far every player here wants their slave character to (in time) enjoy their slavedom, so I doubt you will find a player here willing to RP an eternally suffering slave.

In fact as GM I don't want such content in the game; its not what this RP is about.

I hope I have not offended you but I do want this game, my game, to run in the direction and with the mood I intended.

Then I will pass on this game, given to me it does not feel entirely realistic as a concept. People being captured and taken against their will and thus the content you are centering around is aimed more towards 'dub-con' than anything else? Yea, no thanks.

Best luck with your project.

-DV

Dashenka

On the front page it says Aiden's Cesar still needs a slave?

Is that correct? If so, would you be at all interested in Viktoryia?

Aiden

I don't think haibane has updated, Cesar will be buying Missy's slave.

But I'll totally take 2  XD

Dashenka

Hehe okay... well let's wait a bit more then.. see who else has a master.. and then I'll offer her out again :P

Aiden

Haibane

Quote from: Drake Valentine on June 07, 2016, 07:38:29 PM
...it does not feel entirely realistic as a concept.
I don't know of a single RP on Elliquiy that is.

Best of luck in finding games that suit your tastes, I know from personal experience that it can be a long process.

EDIT: I have updated the front page pretty red fonty things.

I think we are good to start now. I know a couple more players have yet to find homes but I am sure we can slot them in when they do.

I will create the Apartments thread asap. Only Masters may post there for now, on their arrival. I'll put the Town Centre thread up next to include the slave market and open that with a post from Penny that should give enough description of the setting for everyone else to follow.

Chrystal

*shrug* Looking at the pretty red fonty thing, I'd say it was pretty obvious the two parings left to go...!

la dame en noir

WIP - personality/background should be easy to finish up tonight before I live for about 5 days.

Name: Wynter

Nationality: American - Born and raised in Louisiana, comes with a cute Louisiana accent.

Physical Description: Wynter stands about five feet, five inches. She's fit, curvy, and beautifully toned. Her skin is a deep brown color, unblemished and hairless. Her ass is round, lifted, and quite firm. Being blessed with balance, her breasts are a large C cup, perky with dark chocolate colored nipples. She has a wonderful facial structure and long wavy black hair.

Master or Slave? : Slave - Female - Lesbian

Sexual Preferences: Lesbian

Personality and Background: (for Master characters we will have to agree backgrounds that fit together so that they all know each other before the RP opens)

Player O/Os: Obedience training, serving, pet play, spanking, hair pulling, gags, discipline, toys, rough sex, kissing
A&A | FxF |

Chrystal

Quote from: la dame en noir on June 08, 2016, 01:11:19 PM
WIP - personality/background should be easy to finish up tonight before I live for about 5 days.

Name: Wynter

Nationality: American - Born and raised in Louisiana, comes with a cute Louisiana accent.

Physical Description: Wynter stands about five feet, five inches. She's fit, curvy, and beautifully toned. Her skin is a deep brown color, unblemished and hairless. Her ass is round, lifted, and quite firm. Being blessed with balance, her breasts are a large C cup, perky with dark chocolate colored nipples. She has a wonderful facial structure and long wavy black hair.

Master or Slave? : Slave - Female - Lesbian

Sexual Preferences: Lesbian

Player O/Os: Obedience training, serving, pet play, spanking, hair pulling, gags, discipline, toys, rough sex, kissing

*drools*

Ron Don Volante

Haibane

Sooo... Chrystal, will your Master buy La Dame's slave?

Ron - if I make a black male slave would Hope like to buy him? I can make him gay as I think that's what you wanted?

Ron Don Volante

Haibane- Yes! That would be awesome! :D

Edit: Also you can make him straight if you like. On further reflection I think Hope would love to find a male slave she can tease into madness. In that sense a straight (or bi) male slave would work even better. Of course the man being gay has its own horrifying impact though the ways a lesbian will have to torment him will have to be a bit more creative . The point is do whatever appeals to you the most. :)

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Haibane

Quote from: Ron Don Volante on June 09, 2016, 12:22:37 PM
Haibane- Yes! That would be awesome! :D
Awww, what a lovely reaction! You inspired me to make a boy who will be especially vulnerable to Hope's cruelty. A dominant straight male porn actor :P

Big Joe Warren is in the characters thread. I hope you enjoy making plans to turn his world upside down.

Ron Don Volante

Quote from: Haibane on June 09, 2016, 02:40:11 PM
Awww, what a lovely reaction! You inspired me to make a boy who will be especially vulnerable to Hope's cruelty. A dominant straight male porn actor :P

Because I was at work I wasn't able to properly display my reaction especially after reading about Joseph:

^^me

I'll send you a PM about further stuffs now that I read his O/O. I don't think I could go through another day without doing an opener for Hope.

Haibane

What you are not showing us in the gif of Hope (or is it her mother?) is that's she's kneeling astride a Sybian switched to full power.  8-)

Chrystal

Emjay

So it seems I have missed the boat, so to speak, when it comes to getting a slave for my Master so I just wanted to check in and see if anyone still needs a Master or is interested in getting one.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

King Serperior

Quote from: Emjay on June 10, 2016, 09:11:19 PM
So it seems I have missed the boat, so to speak, when it comes to getting a slave for my Master so I just wanted to check in and see if anyone still needs a Master or is interested in getting one.
If I may so ask, what sort of Master do you have and what sort of slave are you looking for?  I have been contemplating a male slave for a couple of days now.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Emjay

I am looking for a female slave and I have heard that there is a shortage of those. My Master is a sadist. Here is the WIP of his character sheet if that helps anyone:

WIP
Name: Isaiah Parker

Physical Description:

Master or Slave? : Master

Sexual Preferences: Heterosexual

Personality and Background: Isaiah was born in Upper East Side Manhattan to a stock broker and a former opera singer. He was the only child and thus the entire attention of his parents was laser focused on him. He took music lessons from a young age, he played lacrosse, he trained in archery, horseback riding. There wasn't much love or attention to be had in his household. The only thing anyone cared about was what one had accomplished and if those accomplishments made a person worthy of their time or not. In the beginning, Isaiah worked tirelessly to gain his parent's affection but he soon learned that his efforts were futile. Neither of them were interested in being parents. To them Isaiah was simply a legacy, another expensive possession to be counted with their priceless artworks, elegant clothing, and luxurious furnishings.

Thankfully he didn't see much of his parents. Instead he spent his childhood either at school, partaking in different extracurriculars, or surrounded by staff. Many a child psychologist would say that constantly being surrounded by people he could control was damaging to his emotional development, that would be if his parents bothered to pay any sort of attention to their son's development. Isaiah possessed a cruel streak. He was cold, distant, and highly manipulative.

It wasn't until he was older that he realized that he was truly different from his peers. His tastes were a bit darker. He found that he gained pleasure from the pain and discomfort of others. It wasn't until he graduated from Exeter that he began to explore this other side of himself. Of course he always engaged with willing partners. He knew what the rules of society were and he had no desire to find himself on the other side of the law especially if it would jeopardize his career. So when

Player O/Os: (please list several relevant to this RP rather than link to your O/Os thread or site. Thanks)
Humiliation
Complete Control
Bondage
Orgasm denial
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

King Serperior

Ah, well, I guess I wouldn't be of any help.  I don't think I'd be able to play two female characters in the same game without risk of blending the two.  I wish you luck in finding someone to play a female slave though!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Haibane

Dashenka is still without a master though I think she prefers a female master for her female slave.

I'd rather our Masters didn't come from such financially powerful backgrounds as well. RPers often show a tendency to have characters be super-rich or have other extreme backgrounds and it is something I prefer not to have in my games. I am always more comfortable with 'average' characters - he can be driven, extremely talented, bright and have any personal traits anyone can have, its just the powerful monied backgrounds that I see far too often and seem unrealistic to me at least.

Are you able to tone down that side of his BG please?

Dashenka

I don't mind a male master.

Some of the O/O's quirk me though :) But we can work around that if we couple up I guess.

Emjay

Quote from: Haibane on June 11, 2016, 03:52:20 AM
Dashenka is still without a master though I think she prefers a female master for her female slave.

I'd rather our Masters didn't come from such financially powerful backgrounds as well. RPers often show a tendency to have characters be super-rich or have other extreme backgrounds and it is something I prefer not to have in my games. I am always more comfortable with 'average' characters - he can be driven, extremely talented, bright and have any personal traits anyone can have, its just the powerful monied backgrounds that I see far too often and seem unrealistic to me at least.

Are you able to tone down that side of his BG please?

Oh well I was under the impression that they had to have powerful backgrounds since they had important decisions within the company. Also just because he's rich doesn't mean his personal wealth is as great as his parents. In any case his childhood did greatly effect who he turned out to be as a person and I find I cannot separate the two so I must rescind my interest in the game. I wish everyone the best of luck and most importantly that you all have fun.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

King Serperior

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Okay, I will likely be busy for a while, but if things go well, I won't be busy.  As such, finding a Master for this character is NOT a priority.  If there is a player that wants to make a Master for this slave, then feel free!  I mainly made him because I have wanted to make a straight male slave to be forced into gay sex.

NSFW Character Image
Name:  Andrew Morris

Physical Description:  As a result of being a member of his school's swim team, his body is quite fit and lean, but he isn't a muscle-bound mountain like one would see in body-builder magazines.  Because he plans to work in porn, he has shaved all hair off his body from the neck down.  He stands about 5'6" and weighs about 154lbs.

Master or Slave? : Slave - Gender and Sexuality doesn't matter, but might work best with a black gay male Master.

Sexual Preferences:  Straight, Semi-Dominant Switch.

Personality and Background: Andrew is a relatively decent guy who is a little impulsive at times.  Because of that impulsiveness, he found himself without a job and no way to pay for college.  Luckily for him, he found an amateur porn production studio that paid just enough to interest him.  After filling out a number of forms and having some medical checkups, he met with the producer who gave him the nod of approval and a plane ticket for a tourist flight to the Caribbean as one of a few men needed for a gangbang movie.

As he doesn't smoke or drink because his father did so and made family life a living hell, he turned to swimming as a favorite past-time when he's under stress.  Andrew had a girlfriend, but when she moved to the other side of the continent for college, it left him drifting until he found this ludicrous job.  Once he got to the island, he met the other young men for the movie and made some friends.  The day before the movie was to begin, he decided to go bar hopping and,  about three or four bars in, he passed out where he would wake up nude and on sale...

Player O/Os:  I am open for just about anything that isn't extreme bar some bestiality with dogs or possibly ponies.  As Andrew is straight, I would like to see lots of forced anal by gay men or pegging by women with strap-ons.  Forced oral, being nude in public, humuliation, gangbangs by gay men, submission, and even Being bound in public and ass-fucked by dozens of male strangers (or dildo-wearing women) one after the other.  Being double penetrated by two men at once.

Some things I want to avoid are my Offs:  Smoking, facial hair, needles, gore, vore, cutting, scat, vomit, cigarette burns and pretty much everything else Elliquiy classes as extreme except enemas and bestiality.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Haibane

KS - we'll play the game with what we have for now. Lets get people settled in before we start extra characters. Thanks.

Haibane

Hello everyone

The game has been running since the beginning of June and is going along well. However we have one player who has not posted and that character was somewhat key to a Master/slave relationship.

We are therefore looking for one player only to create a slave character and play him.

We have some specific requirements:

1) Character must be male and aged 18-24.
2) Character must be heterosexual but the player MUST be fine with forced MxM sex. This will be a key part of his slave training.
3) There is a very strong element of non-con in the game, please be happy with that. The NC of course applies to the character, not the player. All players permission will be checked first for NC scenes and acts though be aware that a slaves existence in the game is almost 100% non-con.
4) The slave boy will be bought and owned by the player Kokaine and her female character is married to Aiden's character. Dashenka and Missy play other slaves owned by this couple.
5) Make sure your O/Os mesh with those of Kokaine, Aiden, Dashenka and Missy. These are the character's most frequent interactive players.
6) The character may be of any personality type but extremely resistant/violent characters are not wanted; that is not what this RP is about.

You can post character suggestions here or send me a PM.

Thank you all.