Bleach besm game interest check

Started by Saikotsu, January 31, 2012, 03:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saikotsu

Probably this evening actually.I was busy yesterday doing computer work and was not near my own machine till late. Cmpuncle said it well, my schedule is all sorts of f'ed up. Anyway i plan on at least starting tonight.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

Les Man

Awesome.  Looking forward to it.  Oh, and please don't feel like I'm rushing you, just curious.
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

Saikotsu

no worries, you're not rushing me at all. I've been eager to start as well. I've approved of everybody's character, so we're pretty much ready at this point. All that's left is to fill in the details for certain players. (i.e. each player gets to know things that some of the others don't because of their backgrounds.)

okay, slight delay. sorry to get everyones hopes up. An unexpected....event.... happened that I needed to take care of.  Let's just say I'm kinda frantically trying to figure out how to deal with it Anyway, I'll post when I get off work. 
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

Saikotsu

- a friend

cmpuncle

Hey Zarazel you still in on this bud?
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Saikotsu

He's been in contact with me pretty regularly via PM, and I told him his character is approved.  Undercover said she'd post sometime tonight. her schedule is worse than mine!
- a friend

Undercov3rL0ver

Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

Bloody Rose

Sup sorry did not knew it was up, I will transfer my char up to the character page and post asap

Saikotsu

hey everyone.  I'll be posting in this rp when I get home.  I've been through one hell of a rollercoaster this week, so I'm catching up on all my rp's. 
- a friend

Saikotsu

Ill post sometime after I get home everyone!
- a friend

cmpuncle

"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

seeker619

Sorry if this seems like an ignorant question but I was wondering what a bleach besm game is?  If you get a chance get back to me and let me know.  I also had one other question you might be able to answer regarding single shots.  It seems there are no requests but instead they are all taken.  I find it hard to believe that only those requests placed a while back found partners.  Do the requests go elsewhere?  And finally what is usually the point of a one shotter as the fun usually culmanates as the rp continues.  Are these themses different?

Thanks for your patience

Les Man

I'll do what I can to answer your questions, dude.

Bleach is an anime series with like a thousand episodes, lol.  Check out a wiki to get an idea about it.  (That might be obvious, though, heh)

BESM is a table-top roleplaying game system (I believe).  It stand for Big Eyes Small Mouth, and is apparently used for RP'ing anime or anime-like scenarios.  I had never heard of it before I joined this RP, so if that's wrong, sue me, lol.  I have been told that my lack of knowledge of BESM rules is not a problem here (I'll get clued in as necessary, apparently), so don't let that deter you from being interested, if saikotsu is still accepting players.

Single Shots: if you are referring to the so-called "One-Shots" RP section,then I think I know what you mean.  At the top of the One-Shot section is a single thread in which everybody posts their requests for a one-shot.  You simply have to scroll through the many pages to find something you'd be interested in.  Follow this link to get there.

The usual point of a One-Shotter, from what I've been told, is to either find someone to RP a rather specific situation or scene with you, which will most likely end after that scene is finished (unless the RP'ers decide to keep it going).  Also, apparently you can RP a one-shot with somebody to see if your styles and expectations mesh well before you commit to a more long-term RP.

Hope I answered your questions accurately.
"I will give you the world..." The Pen That Is Mightier: D'autre Personnes Vit (Likes & Dislikes)
Le Ons & Offs pour Les Man.
Just a taste: The Philosopher and the Stone (Writing Sample)

Saikotsu

Sounds right to me, though my knowledge of oneshots is limited at best.
- a friend

Marie Reynolds

Hey I was wondering if you would still be accepting players for this cause i just noticed it today.

cmpuncle

I don't think that'd be an issue since we're still just starting, but Saiko would have the final say in that.

Marie Reynolds

Alright well looking forward to Saiko's verdict.

cmpuncle

yeah he might take a little bit to get back, he's very busy lately, too much on his plate lol.

Marie Reynolds

Ah no problem I understand that all to well with being in the navy

Saikotsu

Hey. If you dont mind a more leisurely paced game, go ahead and post your character up in the character thread. Probably going to close it after you though.
- a friend

Marie Reynolds

Leisurely is just perfect for me so anything else besides full ringers not allowed, that I should be aware of.

Saikotsu

Not that I can think of if i havent said you cant do something then chances are you can do it. I'll let you know if I have issues with a character. You could always pm me with the details if you wish.
- a friend

AndyZ

I love BESM but don't know a thing about Bleach.  I may watch it someday, though, and would want to avoid any spoilers in that event.  Since this is probably going to be very much based on the anime, you probably won't want me in this one, but if you start up any other BESM games, please let me know.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Saikotsu

I've got my plate full at the moment with a few games I'm running, but ill let you know if i start another one.
- a friend

AndyZ

Fair enough.  Thanks for your consideration.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.