(Gauging Interest) Naruto... 100 years later.

Started by Inerrant Lust, November 15, 2014, 02:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inerrant Lust

I am interested in perhaps doing an RP where the Naruto-verse... set 100 years past the epilogue. Technology will have modernized to present-day earth standards (with perhaps some slight advances) and the reliance upon shinobi as tools of war will have greatly diminished. Now, they are used mostly for peaceful purposes and many long-lost arts and techniques have been lost to time. There is generally an atmosphere of progress, looking down on traditional ways of thinking.

Still, many of the old systems remain. There is still an academy for young ninjas, and they are still put into three man teams under a Jounin. Perhaps things have changed, and the academy does not end when the students reach the age of 12. It may continue onto a middle and high school type deal, to account for growing population and such. So this could be a sort of Hogwartsian school RP. Upon graduating, they might be put under a jounin as usual- aged 17-19 instead of 12. There's not any more wars, so there's little need to be churning out child soldiers anymore.

Is anyone interested in this idea? If so, preference for the setting? A specific village (If villages still exist...), any descendants of canon characters or specific clans, a particular format you'd like (school, travelling doing missions, ect.), level of technology (perhaps even more advanced?)

Marie Reynolds

This has piqued my interest. Hmm what would I bring to the table?

wander

I have some interest right here... I'm more interested to know what the Tailed Beasts are doing tbh.

Inerrant Lust

With the exception of possibly two of them ( ::) ), I am assuming that they are roaming free. It could be a possible plot point, if we go more serious than a simple school-style RP...

Marie Reynolds

Hmm I would say give a choice to players to be among the academy or  those who have found new ways of live in the modern era of the narutoverse.