I crave something exotic(ish.) (Likely M/M, though others welcome.)

Started by Two Faced, April 01, 2010, 03:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Faced

Elliquiy, I'm going to do something that is in all likelihood foolish: I'm going to try taking on another game or two. Not with terribly long posts, maybe something akin to the lengths of posts in this thread, after the introduction posts.

I have been playing a lot of D&D lately, and so I'm craving something fantasy... ish. I'm not sure how deep I want to delve into that, I've never been a huge fan of heavily fantasy things. I want to play with something exotic, something gorgeous, something dangerous and terribly unnatural. Immediately, both avoral and yuan-ti from D&D (3.5) come to mind, but that doesn't mean that I'm not open to other things. I'm looking forward to other ideas, actually!

The gender? Up for grabs. I heavily favor M/M games as of late, but I can probably be talked into other things.

I think that it would be nice to play up the unnatural and dangerous side of things-- something with a character unearthly quiet or trying to communicate in ways that go beyond vocalization (and I don't mean any kind of bizarre psychic communication.) I think it would be nice to be walking on a very thin line on the edge of 'holy crap that thing could kill me whenever it damn well pleases and I don't even know what it's thinking.'

A plot? I don't know yet. Beyond a very strange, very dangerous meeting-- maybe even an extended amount of time in a situation (I think I'd prefer this,) I don't have many ideas, though I will be more then willing to talk it out with a partner.

If you'd like to tackle something with me, PM me or post here. I'm fine with either.

(You can find out some more about what gets me going by following the link in my signature.)

Thank you!
A funny thing, the king who gets himself assassinated.