Started by bluemoon, January 06, 2010, 04:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemoon

Hardened soul/heart= hardened reactions :3
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

SilentSound

Alrighty Blue, thanks for Inviting me In too, I think my character (what I have In mind anyway) would work really well with Ram's, So, onto the main subject.

Name: Masara Rosethorn
Species:Druid.
Appearance:
You could not even begin to think that he would be hundreds of years old, let alone a druid. His skin appears soft and Unharmed, but one touch would reveal the scars, wound, and cuts of battle. His canines are sharper, longer than humans, much like a vampire but with slight differences.

Personality: Rash, Impulsive, Manipulative, Wise. All contradictory traits that make him all the much more complicated. An Inner battle, never-ending Inside his soul, his mind, trying to balance his feline Instincts, his human thoughts, and his druid nature.

History: Not a common race to be found anywhere, Infact one of the last of his kind, Masara Is an old Vodoo-druid, with the knowledge of hundreds of years. Ofcorse theres an explanation, he doesn't just "Know" this stuff, and it goes like this:
When a druid child Is first born In their designated tribe, the tribe chief, who would be also a witchdoctor of sorts would place the newborn Into a crate, and have their father take them up to the highest point on the earth within their area of residence, there, the spirits of the earth would gather, and see if the child is worthy of bearing the title "druid.", If he was not, the child was instantly killed, if he was worthy however, a Certain genre of Animals would grant the child their powers. for example Birds, Carnivores, Mar cuplies, Etc. Now: Masara was born first In Venice, Italy, back to what would be dated the 1600, a good few hundred years from the present time, where he was given the Feline family tree to bear Its powers, thus, Masara can shape-shift his form to any animal who falls under a feline category, while keeping his senses, thoughts, and ability's to speak.
Not much else Is known about his past, other than his skill, temper, manipulation, and struggle to blend In without being killed, trying to survive as long as he can, to keep his race alive, he must hide and fight his way through this changing world (Yes, he is hunted)

SilentSound

I also forgot to mention that he is NOT immortal, In essence.
What happens is that he ages just like a human, but without losing his youth. If he dies of natural causes, He is reincarnated In the place of his original first ever birth, with all the knowledge he obtained in his previous lives. which explains his wisdom

bluemoon

That's good, but out of pure curiosity, what did you mean 'work well with Ram's character'?
anyway, I approve
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

SilentSound

I was only Implying that they have somewhat similar personalities, But he shares alot more with Mika, showcasing pride and instinct, I think she'll really like him actually

and oh, here's a new pic since the first one isn't working

bluemoon

lol, the first pic is working fine X3 unless you mean didn't fit your character
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

SilentSound

Lmao it didnt work or show up for me, but this one is better anyway, so If you can delete the previous pic, go ahead XD

SilentSound

By that I meant go ahead and delete the jamaican dude, the first one is my first choice, fits him alot more than a dude with dreadlocks, sorry buddy -kicks Jamaican out-

bluemoon

can only remove my own posts Jacko, sorry
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Ramael

Aha, a European druid eh?

The plot thickens!

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Xious

Name: Jakir Teru
Vampiric Age: 1
Species: Vampire
Appearance:
Personality: Jakir is cold and calculating, choosing the best strategy for each situation.
History: Jakir was a hunter, one of the best. He has killed more mythical creatures than the rest of the organization combined. He was a hero. He was a symbol. And now he is damned. The last memory of his human life, has been burned into his mind. His sword slipped effortlessly into the heart of his prey,  blood spraying over his coat and face. As his prey died, he saw the beast smile. The disintegrating vampire shoot up suddenly, and sank it's fangs deep into Jakir's neck. Finishing the beast with one swift slice, he stood back viewing the scene. He couldn't help but laugh. The vampire had tried to turn him, but he hadn't ingested any of it's blood. He turned, making his way into the forest on the way back to his hideout, when the world suddenly went red. A sharp pain seared through his eye, forcing him to his knee's. As the blood worked it's way through to the blood vessel's behind his eye, Jakir fell unconscious.

Xious

My first post will reveal why he is still a bad guy. >:3

WolfosTrodai

Quick question, can I make a beast a hunter as well, working with the hunters?

bluemoon

Joker, Vampiric age is more like, how old he is in human years, vs how old he looks ex: a vampire is 230, but only looks 18
human age:18
vampiric age:230
other than that,you're ok
and Wolfos, yea, but as a beast, you are more than likely a pet to hunters, not a free beast, if you understand what I mean

and Silent, its your post
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Xious

Wouldn't Vampiric age be how long he's been a vampire? If so, then it is correct. He was just turned, therefore he will only be a one year old vampire.

bluemoon

no, because if you say human age:19
vamperic age:20
we will know he has been a vampire for one year, being turned at 19, he retains 19 year old features, but 20 all together, says he was turned for one year
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Xious

Ahh so you wish them combined. I was thinking that they were separate instead of combined for the total V. Age. Kk. ^^

Xious

Just let me know when you want my intro post Blue. ^^

bluemoon

I guess you can go >.> it was supposed to be SilenSounds turn, but he's not on right now, he can go after, it'll be ok
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

WolfosTrodai

Name: Rube Abhorrent
Species: Human
Appearance:
He carries two large swords in either hand and has sickle daggers secured to his waist in case something dares to get close enough to him. His armor is embezzled with the many names he has been called since his rain of terror has ensued.

Personality:  Abhorrent hunts for sport, he cares not for the likes of his kind or the likes of the wretched beasts that he has slaughtered.  He is a cold hearted, murderous, hunter, he will kill what gets in his was, wether it be friend or foe.  He commands ranks of hunters, and disposes of them thusly. His goal, to kill, and kill as many as he can, if anything is gained from his endeavors it is to be feared by all..

History: Rube Abhorrent was born into chaos and lived with it most of his life, being the son of a general he had no choice but to grow up strong or die. When he was but 14 his father died in a raid and he was given control of his father's garrison. Already a war weathered veteran at 14 he took control like no other than the war monger his father trained him to be. 13 years have passed from the time his father died and to the day he would send his lowly troops on the raid that would bring news of the whereabouts of the creatures that overthrew his father in battle. He may control countless soldiers, but he would rather be in the battle front to kill all that he encounters.  He has been called many names throughout his career as a killer, but if any call him by his first name it will be the last thing that they utter.

[How is that?]

bluemoon

That's good

Now all we're missing is one of those 'main' bad guys, who sneds in hordes of minions and such XD
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

bluemoon

Allright, Silent, make your intro post whenever you come back, and Wolfos, make yours after Silent, please.

The [basic] posting order will be: Myself, Demik, Ramael, SilentSound, Joker, Wolfos.
Now, this order can be adjusted, such as when an immediate response is needed from one character, or when someone hasn't posted for a while. The main idea of an order is to make sure that not too much happens before someone else can respond.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

WolfosTrodai

Is it cool if I post tonight, since Silent isn't on, or would you like me to wait till Silent's is up?

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake