News:

Main Menu

Happy Holidays!

Started by Spookie Monster, December 18, 2007, 04:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

Greetings, maidens and monsters.  Just posting today to wish you and yours the very, very best.  May you have a safe, peaceful, and spiritual Christmas or Hanukkah or Winter Solstice or Eid al-Adha or Kwanzaa or whatever holiday your heart leads you to.  Best of luck in the coming days and beyond!

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Elvi

Spel.....you little monkey!
Sneaking on and off like that....*grins*

Hope you too have a good holiday, perhaps we may see you back here in the new year?
*hugs*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

schnookums

Pfft...my Mithraday celebrations on December 25th are always ruined by these folks claiming their 'savior' was born on the same day. Lambing season in December? It is to laugh! Still, I humor them out of politeness, give out leftover Halloween candy to the  carolers, that sort of thing. Remember folks, for all your sun god needs, don't accept lesser imitations like Apollo or Ra...you'd have to have 12 Apollos just to equal the sun godness in one Mithra.

Elvi

*rolls eyes*
What rubbish, everyone knows it's the time to celebrate Winter Solstice....

Caustic

You too, Spel.  Merry Christmas.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Spookie Monster

Ook ook ook!

Thanks very much, Elvi and Caustic.  And I hope that you have a joyous Yalda, schnookums.  Freddie Mercury was raised a Zoroastrian, and that's awesome!  (Although I'm not quite sure how Halloween fits into all of this... ;D )

Anyway, thanks, guys!

Oh, and hopefully I will find myself prowling through the forums more frequently in the coming year.  I certainly hope so -- it looks like a lot of great people have hung around and that a lot of great people have joined!

Thanks again!  Happy Holidays! :)

Spel

Ook ook ook ook...

P.S.: By the way, Elvi, I didn't notice a "Holiday Beastgirl" in the Art Forum... any plans toward that end?

Jingle bells, Batman smells...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs

Elvi

OOOOOO.....I have one to load on and am finishing one, hopefully this weekend...fancy remembering that!....*grins*

Caehlim

And a happy decemberishness to you too.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Far eyes

Happy Christmas Winter Solstice and anything ells that falls on the same date  ;D
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Nanoki

Happy Holidays to all.  On top of that Happy Birthday to all who have a birthday comming up including myself.  XD
Ons and Offs/<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27907.0">A&A</a>/Wants

“History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever.”

Spookie Monster

Thanks, Caehlim, Far eyes, and Nanoki!  And Many Happy Returns to you, Nanoki, and to everybody else soon celebrating a birthday! :)

(By the way, Far eyes, I enjoy the Chainmail Bikini reference.  I've found that strip to be pretty good so far...)

Glad to hear that we've got a new Beastgirl on the way, Elvi!  I'm keeping an eye on the Art Forum...

Thanks again, everybody.  Happy Holidays! :)

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs

Zakharra

Merry Christmas, and Winter Veil everyone.

Elvi

Especially for Spel.....

(and apologies for the quality, for some reason photo bucket doesn't like it...)

Hope you all have a good Holiday and wish you luck for the New Year

*HUGS*
From Strangely, Beastgirl and myself

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cherri Tart

that's brilliant! 

love and kisses and best of wishes from Cherri, K, and the kittens to all!  Merry Christmas!
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

HairyHeretic

Happy Holidays to one and all, your kith and kin too.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Spookie Monster

Thanks, everybody, for offering such thoughtful words!  I hope that the holiday season has proved kind to you all.  Does anybody have any interesting stories to tell about what's happened so far?  I myself... well, I'm not sure that I have any interesting stories to tell, but I do want to say how fortunate I feel in that all of the gifts that I gave seemed to go over really well.  In the past I generally got the impression that I'd been handing out duds, but this year was the complete opposite.  It was super.

Oh, and I love the newest Beastgirl, Elvi!  Thanks very much for posting.  Incidentally, have you considered making avatars out of the various Beastgirls for use here at Elliquiy?  Ol' Spel here needs to stick with Cookie, naturally, but I'm sure that a few members would get a kick out of using them...

Anyway, thanks again, everybody.  Happy Holidays! :)

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs

Nanoki

Thanks Spel.  Hope everyone takes care this holdiay season, and doesn't get into any trouble, and that everyone stays safe especially with all of the idiots if you're traveling.  Wish everyone a Happy New Year, as well ass the best for the upcomming year.
Ons and Offs/<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27907.0">A&A</a>/Wants

“History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever.”