Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ephemera

banned for impersonating an english teacher who doesn't like e.e. cummings-ish posts. :P
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Anesa

Banned because.....because....because.....because....because I had no idea you were imitating her!   ;P

Ephemera

banned for putting that silly wizard of oz song in my head with all those becauses...
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Anesa

*Gigglesnorts!*

Banned for not loving that song!

Ephemera

banned for making such cute noises!

Anesa

Banned for making me blush!

Ephemera

banned for suddenly turning my favorite shade of red ;)

Mordred

Banned for reminding of my eternal conflict.. being blue but madly needing that sweet red nectar. Ah but then there's the lovely shadow.. ok just a bundle of chaos. At this moment, gotta blame you. :P
*See Pillory*

Stone

Banned for being so full of conflict. Be blonde, man!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Banned for being awake this early.

Stone

Quote from: Sybl on October 07, 2011, 04:46:50 AM
Banned for being awake this early.

Banned for being in a whole new timezone!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Banned for not being in mine.

Stone

Banned for implying your time zone's better!

Story Tale

Banned for not knowing its better.

Stone

Banned for not proving it to me.

Sybl

Banned for not telling me what time it is.

Stone

That's easy. As far as I'm concerned it's always time to go play in the rain.

Banned for not knowing this!

Izzy1337

Banned for...

Wait... We're playing in the rain!?

*squeals joyously and begins dancing under the droplets*
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Stone

Banned so that we can play in the rain all day!

Anesa

Banned for stomping in the mud puddles!

Izzy1337

Banned for not knowing that's the best part!
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Anesa

Banned for talking back!   ;P

Izzy1337

Banned for expecting me not to. :P ;D

Stone

Anesa

Banned for trying to instigate a fight!