News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Futa Acadamy re-launch!

Started by bokotousamurai, July 02, 2016, 11:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Does everyone have to be futa?
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

quozax

Quote from: Ershin on July 09, 2016, 02:18:44 PM

Name:Rhonda Walker
Age/grade:16 / Freshman
Dorm:Lilith
Clique/gangs: Popular (not-so-secretly nerd)
Clubs:Pet play, Role-Playing Club, Photography, Model Kit Club(Professor Saphron fan club, unofficial and just in her mind - unaware of the harem)
Team:Swimming, Yoga
Elective:Erotic Art
Hobbies:Photography, dancing, video games, watching YouTube until the small hours of the morning
Build: 4'2" tall, petite build.
Bust/hips/Ass:A-cup, girly.
Cock/Balls:A couple of inches shy of one cubit long, thick as her wrist. Quite a bit smaller and more compact when flaccid. Generous testacles.
Pubes:Clean shaven
Foreskin:Cut
Cum volume:A bathroom sink in one load
Background:Youngest of four children from a fairly well off middle-class family. There's little else Rhonda would count as out of the ordinary or deserving as part of a background for herself since she wouldn't think of much else as remarkable, apart from the extra parts which... may have caused a little problem here or there when she was growing up, particularly when her hormones kicked in and she became sexually active to the point where her parents decided an environment that gave her the freedom to express herself in that way safely ws better than, say... her eldest sister waking up in the middle of the night finding Rhonda removing said sister's pajama bottoms. Her parents would be quick to say that this is an example, and is in no way the reason why they sent their baby girl away.
Ons:    Petplay (dom role), impregnating others (especially teachers), size play, exhibitionism, public, mutual masturbation, auto-fellatio, incest.
Offs: Being impregnated, condoms, scat, gore, snuff.
Partner preference: Taller girls, pet girls, huge tits (though not always) and plump lips
Misc notes:    While she detests condoms she has a few on her person. They all have holes poked in them.
Streams shows on the internet for extra cash (sometimes erotic, sometimes gaming).
Quite fond of a few teachers who she fantasises about being her pets.
Enjoys the works of Loveless, usually has a rather sticky copy of "No Swallow Girl 2: The Continuation" in her bag

I hope we get to pet play together  :D 

Kokaine

Hmm... seems like subs are getting scarce.

I'm putting out a request for a pet for my Nyxie and a romantic interest for Dylan--amidst the smut of course.
Though admittedly my preferences run toward less than foot long cocks :/
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

quozax

Chis has a different personality for each pet she portrays.  Canines know how to beg.  Felines are love to rub on people and purr, Equines are prim and proper and noble, and bunnies...  well, you know bunnies.  They don't call it 'breeding like rabbits' for nothing youknow.

la dame en noir

If I can be a female, I'm all for playing a sub

>.>

I'm just waiting. I'm surprised the subs are getting scarce.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Ershin

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on July 09, 2016, 02:45:47 PM
You can both be Jenny's pets, if you want >.>

Sorry. In a pervy mood. XD

Or you know... Jenny could be Rhonda's. If not for the "never sub for a student" clause of the "secretly switch" part of her profile.  ;)

Quote from: quozax on July 09, 2016, 02:43:52 PM
I hope we get to pet play together  :D 

Likewise. Rhonda could have a little dog bed at the foot of her own if Chris ever wants to have a sleep over ~

quozax

Quote from: Ershin on July 09, 2016, 02:53:20 PM
Likewise. Rhonda could have a little dog bed at the foot of her own if Chris ever wants to have a sleep over ~

A dog bed!  You are awesome!  Can Chris fluff it up and turn around 3 times first?

bokotousamurai

@Ershin, that's good, your accepted.

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 09, 2016, 02:34:27 PM
Does everyone have to be futa?

I might be willing to make an exception depending on your character. That said if she's not a student you can get a pass if she has justifiable role such as the mascot or school cum dumpster.

Failing that, You could have a really small dick and say it's a clitty.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

pdragon

Quote from: Kokaine on July 09, 2016, 02:49:03 PM
Hmm... seems like subs are getting scarce.

I'm putting out a request for a pet for my Nyxie and a romantic interest for Dylan--amidst the smut of course.
Though admittedly my preferences run toward less than foot long cocks :/
Remus could potentially fill in both of those roles for you. There are fewer subs now so the ones that are here have to multi-task  :P

Though Nyxie might have a bit of trouble if she went after him, since he wouldn't want to give up that much power to a student (of course if she's forceful enough he won't be able to say no). That and she'd have to compete with Jenny as she's also trying to be his domme (Fight fight fight).

And I think he and Dylan could get along pretty well. They both seem mellow enough that they'd complement each other well amongst all the blatantly sex crazed lunatics. Plus she could try to "save" him from all the the crazy doms trying to make him into a pet.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Kokaine

Quote from: pdragon on July 09, 2016, 10:34:29 PM
Remus could potentially fill in both of those roles for you. There are fewer subs now so the ones that are here have to multi-task  :P

Though Nyxie might have a bit of trouble if she went after him, since he wouldn't want to give up that much power to a student (of course if she's forceful enough he won't be able to say no). That and she'd have to compete with Jenny as she's also trying to be his domme (Fight fight fight).

And I think he and Dylan could get along pretty well. They both seem mellow enough that they'd complement each other well amongst all the blatantly sex crazed lunatics. Plus she could try to "save" him from all the the crazy doms trying to make him into a pet.

I'm certainly up for discussing either or both.

Nyxie is sort of Jenny's "protege" anyway so that could be something that either works for or against her depending on the circumstances. >:)

As for Dylan, well, while I don't see her going as crazy as some of her peers she still has a fairly high sex drive, its just on lock down for now. (And once it blows she's gonna pound the hell outta someone :P) I could see her potentially bonding with him though. Maybe as she feels compelled to try and "protect" or "save" him he possibly tries to get her to relax and take better care or herself or something to that effect? I dunno, I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow if you like, or you can send me one if you wanna discuss it. Or we can move it to the OOC, whichever is easiest.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Carly

Is there still room for the perverted nurse ?

quozax

Quote from: Carly on July 10, 2016, 04:15:16 AM
Is there still room for the perverted nurse ?
I just took the nurse role sorry.

But, I'm sure we can find a place for you. 

Carly

Thats ok - enjoy all of you. It looks a lot of fun.

Writersblockade

Wanted to make a student,  will add pic later.

[Floatleft][/float]Name: April Suzuki
Age/grade: 16, Junior
Dorm: Venus

Clique/gangs: Nerds/Otakus

Clubs: (Erotic) model kit club
            Role-playing club

Team: Horny Bunnies Volleyball. Bounce, Bounce Spike!!!

Elective: Erotic Creative Writing

Hobbies: Reading, Tabletop and video role-playing, watching volleyball, especially beach matches!

Build: Almost willow-like. Tall, with long limbs and a stacked top.
Bust/hips/Ass: 34G/narrow hips/tight and toned ass

Cock/Balls: 9in long, 5in circumference. Golf ball size balls. But heavy.
Pubes: Shaves
Foreskin: Thick. Fully erect brings the head completely out, though

Cum volume: Varies, but not typically excessive. Does require frequent milking to keep her thoughts geared towards scholastic pursuits

Background:
April was born into a family with a history of futanari. Most had hid it from all but their partners, and children from those relationships had been seen as ”adopted”. April had led a sheltered life wroth onlookers one rule. Never to disrobe in front of anyone who wasn’t family. That rule was ground into her at an early age, but time was a funny thing, and years of being cooped up in her home on nights and weekends, along with her inability to even take a gym class with her friends,  had a way of chipping at the years of doing the right thing for unknown reasons. Her parents meant well, but there was only so many times one could say ‘it's for your own good’ and let that be the only reason. April had endured it up until the summer she was to start high school. That was when everything changed.

There was a creak that her friends loved to play in. They wanted to tale April their just one before the school year started, and they went to their different schools. While they would remain friends, they wouldn't all be able to spend as much time with each other, and this would be their small send-off. So April snuck out under the guise that she wasn't feeling well and needed bed rest. That would bye her enough time to go to the creek with her friends, say her farewells, and be back in her room with none the wiser. Funny how plans always seem to make sense in your head when you think of them. She actually sale it to the creek just fine. She had fun…just enough fun that she was ready to call it a day and leave, but then someone wanted to have one last swim together. April tried to refuse, but kids will be kids. She was pushed into the water as others jumped in.

Sputtering, but laughing, April played along with them, until she started playing with her best friend, Courtney. Then she started feeling hot even in the cool water. They started to get more touchy, which Courtney didn't mind. They'd never had the chance to do so much as a slumber party, so a little friendly grabbing seemed to just make up for the times she's had with their other friends. Sure there was something poking against her in the water, but she assumed that April just had something in her pocket that she forgot to take out. April, of course, having been sheltered, didn't really understand that what was happening to her was normal for her, but not them. When she'd got out to finally say her goodbyes, everyone just kinda stared at her. Her clothes were soaked, and she was still sporting the remains of the hard-on she had from her time with Courtney.

The questions and comments came like a tidal wave. Was she a boy? Did it hurt? Did her parents do some kind experiment on her. Questions that April had no answers to. Questions that only served to embarrass her and make her feel like she was some freak. Everyone wasn’t like her? Was that why she was kept locked up like a prisoner? She did what was only natural. With a last look at Courtney, she turned and fled with someone's towel to cover her up. She'd arrived home in tears, full of questions while her heart broke and filled its cracks with feelings of betrayal. Her parents explained, but it was to little, too late. It was all just information at that point, used to understand what she truly was. Calls from parents were soon to follow, and April stayed in her room of her own volition. Even when Courtney came…out was just easier that way. She still made her feel tingly, even when she just heard her voice at the door.

Normal high school was off the table, but her parents knew about the academy.  They explained that she would get the chance to find herself without their interference. It was a piece offering…life without them trying to control her, so she could be the person she was meant to be. Now a junior, she'd had many an experience in the academy…some might have just scarred her for life, but she was glad she had them…glad to be able to spend time with others who understood what she was going through. She found her own groups and friends to play with. She was on the volleyball team, and loved it! She got to make models of stuff that still managed to make her blush,  and she found a special someone…even if that someone didn't know it yet! The point was that she'd finally got to live…to see what the fuss was all about, and that made the academy a special place for her.

Ons: Affection (touching, holding, etc), Kissing, mutual maturation, giving and receiving titfucks, being cum on, cumming on others, light aspects of bondage, romance
Offs: check preference,  but really just bathroom play and typical icky stuff
Partner preference: She's friendly, and still trying to find that right mix of Futa for her.
Misc notes: sexually could be seen as switch, but it really depends on who she's with. Made a webcam channel on a dare and still uses it under the name
MentalOrgasm69

Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!