Momo's Musings M/M M/F F/F From Light to EX

Started by MomoPeach, November 16, 2009, 11:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoPeach

Important Note Please remember to pm me if you're interested and not post here. Also my on and off thread has been updated along with the on off sheet they provide on here. I also have a RH in my sig. (We're allowed to say that right? Can't remember.) These games will take place on FORUMS ONLY. Also just be aware that I read your on and off's, if you do not have an on and off's page I won't play with you. Sorry. Also I read your post history. If I don't think we're compatible I will tell you so. Also sorry. It's nothing personal, trust me. :)

Interrogation

Anna has been kidnapped. She awakes in darkness tied up to a chair and terrified. The last thing she remembers she had arrived home from work and was going to take a shower. After that her memory is a blank. It appears that Ana is not who she seems. She's a spy, a traitor, and she holds valuable files that if they were to fall into the wrong hands could very well start a war. The only problem is that no one can find these files. She has either sold them already or she is hiding them very well. The only thing_(your character) knows is that they are attached to a timer and when time is up they'll be automatically sent to your enemies, if they aren't there already. Your goal is to retrieve the files and find out who else Anna Calione might be working with.

(I'm looking to do an interrogation scene here. I'm not sure if it would be longterm or one shot, but I am hoping for a more creative partner who the story can be drawn out with. Maybe even it turning into a spy game. Your character would be the interrogator.)

Another WorldTAKEN
I was looking to do an Alice-esque type story here. Maybe a bit on the darker side though. A girl goes through a door, but instead of finding happiness she finds a dark world where nearly everything is dead. People are enslaved and sick. This could be a fantasy world under a tyrant of a king. I'm hoping in this story to play multiple characters from multiple view points. From the girl's troubled life in the modern world, to her adventures in the Otherworld and other characters in the Otherworld as well. DEFINITELY a long term, complex story that has a lot of potential.
(A very rough draft, but I want to talk this over with whoever decides to take on this challenge. I want this to go EX because of some of my ideas for it. Also I will be playing the part of the girl. I'm going to be REALLY picky with this one.)

Dance Me to Eternal Sleep

I have a very rough idea here.Kumiko gets a violin on her 21st birthday and realizes that every time she plays it in a certain part of town and sings she's transported to another world/time period. I'm leaning more toward a Victorian time period for this however. There she falls in love with another musician, but there's a problem. Every time she goes back in time she's damaging her heart. So bit by bit she begins to die, but she doesn't want to leave her lover. She can't stay in his time. To do so would unravel the world or possibly destroy it. So together they devise a way to bring him into her time.

(Very rough draft. I'm kind of thinking of doing steampunk here though I've NEVER tried it. Another story I'd like long term and to play Kumiko.)

Carnaval

Your character works at a carnival in California. He spends his time operating the merry go round most of the time. He's disappointed in the way his life has been going and more than anything he hates working the carnival. In general he's become a miserable soul. One night when he's working late doing maintenance on the merry go round the ride starts up on it's own and as it turns a beautiful pale girl is seated on a horse and stares at him. When he asks what she is doing there she replies she is enjoying the carnaval, with a very thick french accent. However when the ride stops the girl seems to realize where she is she becomes confused realizing that she's not in Paris. Your character takes her in and tries her try to figure things out. The twist is your character isn't sure if she's really from Paris or if she's just crazy, she doesn't even know as she seems to not remember anything after riding the carousel. Together both characters work together to piece together their lives.

(Another rough idea, but one that I think has potential. I'm thinking she could end up being a ghost, an angel sent to him, delusional or she's really from another time period. Something connected to the carousel.)

Locked Away TAKEN

A girl is locked away in a tiny room by her parents when they find out she's fallen in love with a servant. She's to stay there until she comes to her senses and marries the man she's arranged to marry. However the girl decides that's never going to happen. One day your character happens to be walking past the tower when she spots him. She begs him to help her and in return she'll marry him instead of the prince she's supposed to marry. Your character agrees. Soon after they've escaped though both characters realize how incompatible they are. However they have to stick together since they are now being searched for. Can they work things out? Or will their differences make them part ways?

(An adventure, romance story.)

Wings

My character is an oddity, a freak. She's a five foot six inch tall pixie. A giant in her world. A threat to the people she loves most she decides to leave the forest where she's spent the last eighteen years and explore the world outside. Her best friend Clara is always beside her though guiding her. However she soon becomes lost in such a big world. One day your character comes across her and is enticed by her beauty. He helps her to get a job at the coffee house where he works, helps her find a place and starts spending a lot of time with her. As things become heavier though she realizes how much trouble she would be in if he ever finds she was a pixie. And there's only so much she can hide...

(A new idea roughly written out. Something I'd like to try. I've never played a pixie before.)

A Girls WorldCraving*****

Angel has been in love with a girl in his class for five years, but she doesn't even know he exists. In their third year of high school Angel finds out that the girl he's so desperately in love with is going to be moving soon and he decides to follow her. The school isn't close after all and his father will sign whatever's put in front of him so the boy will leave him alone. The only problem with Angel's plan is that his love is going to an all girl's school Rose Academy. Making a drastic decision Angel decides to dress up as a girl so he can follow her to school where he'll try to get to know her. His plan is to find out every detail about her that he can and then use that information to make her fall in love with him. He doesn't count on being one of the prettiest girls at the school where he's plotted against, harassed and chased by one boy in school who won't leave him alone.

(Comedy, Romance, Modern Setting anything else that can be applied. Looking to play Angel. Multiple characters plot)

Untitled

I love the idea of twins. It's so interesting. For this I'm thinking of a plot where two siblings are the rulers of two opposing kingdoms, one light, one dark. As time goes by however they find the need to rely on each other and even merge their countries because of war or the like. Slowly they start to realize that they love each other.

(Drama, Romance, Plot TWISTS!, jealousy, hatred. I want this rp to span the human emotions. Not only that but it will be taboo within their world so they will have a hidden romance. Will expand later if needed.)

Afterlife

Okay so first off this is not my idea, it's taken from an rp on Gaia that I thought was brilliant.

Have you ever had a character die or be killed in an rp? Well they don't simply disappear, they come here to the Afterlife. Here fallen souls vie for the attention and affections of the gods, because if they do well, they may just have another shot at life....
What of the gods though? Do they truly care for those here or are they just pawns in their unholy game?

(This could very easily be a group game, but could work out great as a one on one game too I believe. The above is a very rough draft, but can be worked out via pm or i.m. It doesn't have to be a rp character it can be a comic book character or story character as well. Mine is going to be from a book I've written personally. Pm to discuss plot and workout details. )
Pictures Without Plots

Forming a plot
I want to do something about twins here. Maybe one twin tormenting the other in some fashion. Still forming plot.**Will only play this and the Victorian picture in the picture plots category**

arden55

Smiles- plenty of creative ideas - and you can see some of my range on the forums.

PM sent. I am sure we can develop something imaginative.  ;D
Here are my on and offs-- at least a start for now. Ons and Offs

MomoPeach

My writer's block is now clearing up nicely and the ideas are starting to flow! I'll be putting up a few rp ideas later on today, but I wanted to add now that I am craving post-apocalyptic tales right now as well as time traveler/18th century themes. I'm also looking for people willing to play multiple characters as this is something I enjoy doing and I believe that it moves the tale along more smoothly.

MomoPeach

Til Death Do Us Part is taken. Currently seeking about two or three more games at the most.

MomoPeach

Two new plots Sibling Rivalry and Vampire Pet added. Currently craving to play Vampire Pet. I would really love to see an aggressive male werewolf!

MomoPeach

Another new plot The Heartless one added as well. I'd also really love to do this one. Oh yeah players can be any sex I just focus on the sex of the characters.

MomoPeach

Sizzling, Vampire Pet and Sibling Rivalry are currently taken.

MomoPeach

grayfoxz

Quote from: MomoPeach on November 16, 2009, 11:11:06 AM

No concrete idea for this. However I love playing the succubus role.

mhh sounds interesting. pm me if you want to work something out :)

Luella

Quote18.A blizzard forces a girl to take shelter in an abandoned school. However she finds out that she's not alone. I would love this to be either a ghost or silent hill type story.

Really...really...REALLY interested in this one! I'm actually quite afraid of Silent Hill and its 'demons', but I do quite like the storyline...
Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

Hogan

There are some amazing things here, and I have sent you a message over YIM if you are interested in exploring with me.

MomoPeach

Numbers 7, 11, and 14 are taken. Please if you're interested in ideas pm them to me as I do not check this thread all of the time. Thanks!

MomoPeach

MomoPeach

MomoPeach