All flesh must be eaten. [Zombie apoc, System,LGBT Friendly] (STILL RECRUITING)

Started by Lyndsey, August 03, 2014, 03:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyndsey

Quote from: Thorne on August 11, 2014, 12:36:23 PM
I've spent some time with the book and my concept, which seems to be settling into a hunter-type. Does that sound useful?

Sure! As previously mentioned, feel free to use whatever concept you would enjoy best. As long as it fits the theme/group, and isn't too similar to other characters there is no reason to place any limitations on creativity.  :-)

Jr

Okay, Dingo. The math checks out on your sheet, but would you mind telling me where you found the Hurting drawback? Aside from that, please post your sheet in the sheet thread and we can talk about getting your characters introduced.

Dingo

Oh, hurting is a financial drawback.

I imagine him pretty much ending up on the bad side of a divorce.

Thorne

Alright. I think I got this more or less figured out.

Character Sheet

Character Picture:
Name: Anila 'Annie' Norrey
Gender and orientation: Female, straight (mostly)
Place/Date of birth:

Personal effects:
   Silver-capped tooth on a leather thong (gift from her grandfather), regular clothes, old journal, mostly empty.

Physical description:
   Strawberry blonde, blue-eyed, freckled and solid - Annie has the look of a farmer's daughter, in blue jeans and a cropped tank top. Lighter marks on hands, wrists and inner forearms suggest she wears either gloves or archer's guards regularly. Her ready smile has some edges, her slender hands callused, and her not-quite-country drawl shows signs of a wry - sometimes morbid - humour, if not outright sarcasm, the rare times she does speak up. She moves a little like a cat - soft and silent, even in the solid, military-surplus boots she prefers.

Personality traits:
   Annie may read stand-offish at first, but she's strongly loyal and will fight for a friend until there's nothing left to fight for. She's tenacious, patient and has a vicious streak that rarely shows itself - but gods help anyone who gets on the wrong side of her.

Biography:
   Raised on the outskirts of more cities than she can count, Annie's family has been most places. Her parents weren't so remarkable - other than their habit of moving around, a lot. Annie herself is more comfortable outside - green places, forests and mountains are more 'home' to her than houses.
   It was extended family - her grandparents and cousins - who taught her how to find food in its natural state. A friend taught her to track - and regretted it almost immediately - and later, to hunt. She appreciated the lessons at the time, never realizing how valuable they would become later. During that time, she had a run in with a few native boys that turned into a nightmare couple of days for her, but she tries not to think about that.
   Her parents most recent stop was supposed to be a camp ground well away from the city, but a call from her mother's sister put them in the city when things went to hell. They mostly followed instructions, until supplies began to run short, and her parents and aunt chose to go after replacements. They left Annie to watch the house and her young cousins. That was a couple of days ago ...

Items and equipment: (To be determined by GM)

Attributes: (These are the mechanical aspects with which our GM will be happy to help you with, should your require)

Strength: 2                 Intelligence: 2
Dexterity: 3                Perception: 3
Constitution: 2             Willpower: 2

Life points: 26
Endurance points: 23
Speed: 10mph
Essence Pool: 14 (?)

Qualities:
Acute Senses (Hearing)(2)
Situational Awareness (2)
Attractiveness (1)

Drawbacks:

Adversary (1)
Cruel (1)
Phobia (Claustro, 2)
Recurring Nightmares (1, linked to the reasons for Adversary and Phobia).

Skills:

Climbing 2
Escapism 1
First Aid 1
Hand Weapon (Knife) 1
Hand Weapon (Bow) 6
Stealth 2
Survival (Forest) 5
Tracking 5
Traps 1
Unconventional Medicine 1
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Jr

Quote from: Dingo on August 11, 2014, 03:44:39 PM
Oh, hurting is a financial drawback.

I imagine him pretty much ending up on the bad side of a divorce.
Oh, sorry, I've been meaning to mention. Since there's no real commerce set up and monthly income is basically a thing of the past, we're not using Resources quality/drawback. Please find something to fill the space.

Lyndsey

Quote from: Thorne on August 11, 2014, 05:18:45 PM
Alright. I think I got this more or less figured out.

Character Sheet

Character Picture:
Name: Anila 'Annie' Norrey
Gender and orientation: Female, straight (mostly)
Place/Date of birth:

Personal effects:
   Silver-capped tooth on a leather thong (gift from her grandfather), regular clothes, old journal, mostly empty.

Physical description:
   Strawberry blonde, blue-eyed, freckled and solid - Annie has the look of a farmer's daughter, in blue jeans and a cropped tank top. Lighter marks on hands, wrists and inner forearms suggest she wears either gloves or archer's guards regularly. Her ready smile has some edges, her slender hands callused, and her not-quite-country drawl shows signs of a wry - sometimes morbid - humour, if not outright sarcasm, the rare times she does speak up. She moves a little like a cat - soft and silent, even in the solid, military-surplus boots she prefers.

Personality traits:
   Annie may read stand-offish at first, but she's strongly loyal and will fight for a friend until there's nothing left to fight for. She's tenacious, patient and has a vicious streak that rarely shows itself - but gods help anyone who gets on the wrong side of her.

Biography:
   Raised on the outskirts of more cities than she can count, Annie's family has been most places. Her parents weren't so remarkable - other than their habit of moving around, a lot. Annie herself is more comfortable outside - green places, forests and mountains are more 'home' to her than houses.
   It was extended family - her grandparents and cousins - who taught her how to find food in its natural state. A friend taught her to track - and regretted it almost immediately - and later, to hunt. She appreciated the lessons at the time, never realizing how valuable they would become later. During that time, she had a run in with a few native boys that turned into a nightmare couple of days for her, but she tries not to think about that.
   Her parents most recent stop was supposed to be a camp ground well away from the city, but a call from her mother's sister put them in the city when things went to hell. They mostly followed instructions, until supplies began to run short, and her parents and aunt chose to go after replacements. They left Annie to watch the house and her young cousins. That was a couple of days ago ...

Attributes: (These are the mechanical aspects with which our GM will be happy to help you with, should your require)

Strength: 2                 Intelligence: 2
Dexterity: 3                Perception: 3
Constitution: 2             Willpower: 2

Endurance points: 23
Essence Pool: 14 (?)

Qualities:
Acute Senses (Hearing)(2)
Situational Awareness (2)
Attractiveness (1)

Drawbacks:

Adversary (1)
Cruel (1)
Phobia (Claustro, 2)
Recurring Nightmares (1, linked to the reasons for Adversary and Phobia).

Skills:

Climbing 2
Escapism 1
First Aid 1
Hand Weapon (Knife) 1
Hand Weapon (Bow) 6
Stealth 2
Survival (Forest) 5
Tracking 5
Traps 1
Unconventional Medicine 1

Just sent you a PM regarding your character!

Lyndsey

Quote from: yuki92 on August 11, 2014, 09:09:38 AM
count me interested in this, but i'll just watch for now...

expect me to join at some point..  ;)

Missed this, I hope you do decide to join, we'd love to have you.  :-)

Question Mark

I finally got around to making this damn sheet!  This is a work in progress.  I just wanted to nail down the mechanics before diving into the meat of the character.  Also, I'm doing inventory last, because equipment is always my least favorite part of character creation.

In short, he's a mentally unstable Last-Man-On-Earth type loner with a mean streak.

Character Picture:
Name: Richard Gary Han
Gender and orientation: Male, Heterosexual
Place/Date of birth: Okinawa, Okinawa, Japan on January 11, 1991

Personal effects: (Items with no bearing on game mechanics)

Physical description: Average height and lanky, skinny to a fault, Rich has the textbook runner's physique.  He is passingly handsome, with a well-built face and an even, short beard.  His appearance is slightly marred by minor acne scars, but he prefers to think of it as "rugged".  He has a thin surgical scar along his right jaw, although it is hidden beneath the beard to a casual observer.  He also has a small gauge in his left ear.  His hair is short, straight, and perpetually messy.

Personality traits: Calm, calculating, impartial, unpredictable, suave, logical, serene, regulated, self-disciplined, introverted, isolated, cruel, borderline psychopathic,  Some time before the Fall, years before even, when Rich was still a Senior in undergraduate, a friend of his once confided in her bedmate that he was, "...boring, 'till you get him started anyway.  Then it's goddamn Hiroshima.  He reminds me of that Virginia Tech guy, the weird Asian one with the pictures."

Biography: Some twenty-three years ago, shorty after the USSR collapsed in on itself, Rich was born in the U.S. Naval Hospital in Okinawa City, Japan.  His mother was a corpsman in the American Navy, his father a Chinese national performing geographic surveying work in Okinawa.  Shortly after his conception, his parents split, his father returning to China.  After his birth, his mother secured a medical discharge and moved back to her hometown of San Jose, California.

Rich quickly proved to be an adept child.  While sociable enough, he had a tough time finding permanent friends.  School bored him, he didn't like to "slow himself down" for other people, and the only two things that consistently piqued his interest was running and medicine.  He joined the cross-country team in high school, and earned his CNA in his Junior year.  Honors and rewards began to accumulate in his room, and with it his ego swelled.  Despite his success, he became even more isolated, seeing himself as too good for his peers.

Some six years ago, Rich graduated from his high school second in the his class.  He never managed to get past the humiliation.  He was accepted with a full scholarship to the University of San Francisco, matriculating with a Major in Nursing.  His success in college paralleled high school.  By the end of his first year, Rich had his mind set on medical school: University of California, San Francisco Medical School to be precise.  He earned his EMT certification over one summer and worked for an ambulance company until the Fall.

He was easily accepted to med school, and moved into the city proper (having commuted from San Jose in undergraduate).

Attributes:

Strength: 1                Intelligence: 4
Dexterity:  4              Perception: 3
Constitution: 3            Willpower: 1

Life points: 35
Endurance points: 20
Speed: 14 mph
Essence Pool: 16

Qualities:
-- Fast Reaction Time (-2)
-- Hard to Kill 3 (-6)
-- Attractiveness 1 (-1)

Drawbacks:
-- Addiction: Smoking (+1)
-- Cruel 1 (+1)
-- Paranoid (+2)
-- Recurring Nightmares (+1)
-- Delusions of Grandeur (+2)
-- Secret (+2)

Skills: +6 from Drawbacks
-- Cheating 1
-- Dancing 2 (Breakdancing)
-- Dodge 2
-- Driving 3 (Bicycling)
-- Driving 2 (Car)
-- Escapism 1
-- First Aid 4
-- Handgun 1
-- Club 2
-- Language 5 (Mandarin)
-- Medicine 2
-- Running 3 (Marathon)
-- Science 4 (Biology)
-- Stealth 1
-- Swimming 1

Lyndsey

Quote from: Question Mark on August 12, 2014, 09:41:05 PM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I finally got around to making this damn sheet!  This is a work in progress.  I just wanted to nail down the mechanics before diving into the meat of the character.  Also, I'm doing inventory last, because equipment is always my least favorite part of character creation.

In short, he's a mentally unstable Last-Man-On-Earth type loner with a mean streak.

Character Picture:
Picture code goes here

Physical description: (One solid paragraph)

Personality traits: (One solid paragraph)

Biography: (Two-three solid paragraphs, be sure to include how they ended up in San Francisco)

Attributes:

Dexterity:  3              Perception: 3
Constitution: 2            Willpower: 1

Life points: 22
Endurance points: 17
Speed: 10 mph
Essence Pool: 14

Qualities:
-- Hard to Kill 3 (-6)
-- Attractiveness 1 (-1)

Drawbacks:
-- Cruel 1 (+1)
-- Paranoid (+2)
-- Secret (+2)

-- Cheating 1
-- Dodge 2
-- Driving 3 (Bicycling)
-- Driving 2 (Car)
-- Escapism 1
-- First Aid 4
-- Handgun 1
-- Club 2
-- Language 5 (Japanese)
-- Medicine 2
-- Running 3 (Marathon)
-- Science 4 (Biology)
-- Stealth 1
-- Swimming 1

He sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how he fleshes out!

Jr

Character Picture:
Picture code goes here

Physical description: (One solid paragraph)

Personality traits: (One solid paragraph)

Biography: (Two-three solid paragraphs, be sure to include how they ended up in San Francisco)

Attributes:

Dexterity:  3              Perception: 3
Constitution: 2            Willpower: 1

Life points: 22
Endurance points: 17
Speed: 10 mph

Qualities:
-- Hard to Kill 3 (-6)
-- Attractiveness 1 (-1)

Drawbacks:
-- Cruel 1 (+1)
-- Paranoid (+2)
-- Secret (+2)

-- Cheating 1
-- Dodge 2
-- Driving 3 (Bicycling)
-- Driving 2 (Car)
-- Escapism 1
-- First Aid 4
-- Handgun 1
-- Club 2
-- Language 5 (Mandarin)
-- Medicine 2
-- Running 3 (Marathon)
-- Science 4 (Biology)
-- Stealth 1
-- Swimming 1
You should have two more points of Attributes and you haven't added your extra Life Points from Hard to Kill. Aside from that, you're looking pretty good, so I'll send a PM to hammer out the details soon.

Question Mark

Quote from: Jr on August 14, 2014, 12:24:03 AM
You should have two more points of Attributes and you haven't added your extra Life Points from Hard to Kill. Aside from that, you're looking pretty good, so I'll send a PM to hammer out the details soon.

Alright, I'll make the changes when I update the fluff.

yuki92

Character Picture:
Name: Aotsuki Sora
Gender and orientation: Female, Bisexual.
Place/Date of birth: Hakata, Japan, 21 August 1996

Personal effects: (Items with no bearing on game mechanics) A sword and Bow necklace.

Physical description: Sora is 5'3". Her black hair is always cut short and she is always keeping boyish looks on her, and with male clothes, she will look like a male for a glimpse. Her black eyes is always sharp but seems lifeless.

Personality traits: She has an unstable personality thanks to her past. Have a nerves of steel but low willpower. She is unpredictable and usually hold back her emotion, but once in a while it will be exploded. She always aware of her surrounding and it's hard to getting near without her noticing. She is not a social type, but if someone being nice enough to her, she will be pretty loyal. Also, if someone seems attractive to her, she will try to approach for a while. She is on the weak side for the romantic relations because of the inexperience.

Biography: Born from a devout and conservative family in Japan, she was being raised as the worshipper of Hachi, deity of archery and war.
(Currently reworking)

Strength: 1             Intelligence: 3
Dexterity:  3             Perception: 4
Constitution: 3           Willpower: 1

Qualities:
Fast reaction time (-2),
Nerves of Steel (-3)
Situational Awareness (-2)
Attractiveness (-1)
dexterity to 3 (-3)

Drawbacks:
Humorless (+1),
Recurring nightmare (+1)
Minority (+1)
Zealot (+3)

Skills:
Handweapon (sword) 5
Language (English) 2
Riding (Horse) 3
Handweapon (Bow) 5
Running (dash) 2
Research 3
Craft (Bow/arrow) 2
Craft (sword) 2
Dodge 2
Notice 3
Stealth 1

I don't know if the background is too shady and unrealistic or not. but if it is , just tell me, i'll rework on that. or something wrong or unreasonable, tell me which part.
And about the attributes, etc. i hope i put it right.

Jr

Quote from: yuki92 on August 14, 2014, 10:45:11 AM

Character Picture:
Name: Aotsuki Sora
Gender and orientation: Female, Bisexual.
Place/Date of birth: Hakata, Japan, 21 August 1996

Personal effects: (Items with no bearing on game mechanics) A sword and Bow necklace.

Physical description: Sora is 5'3". Her black hair is always cut short and she is always keeping boyish looks on her, and with male clothes, she will look like a male for a glimpse. Her black eyes is always sharp but seems lifeless.

Personality traits: She has an unstable personality thanks to her past. Have a nerves of steel but low willpower. She is unpredictable and usually hold back her emotion, but once in a while it will be exploded. She always aware of her surrounding and it's hard to getting near without her noticing. She is not a social type, but if someone being nice enough to her, she will be pretty loyal. Also, if someone seems attractive to her, she will try to approach for a while. She is on the weak side for the romantic relations because of the inexperience.

Biography: Born from a devout and conservative family in Japan, she was being raised as the worshipper of Hachi, deity of archery and war. Her mother was dead when giving birth to her and because of that, as the only daughter, Sora was obliged to be the next head of the family. She was trained in art of war, using sword and bow in a strict training by her father. Not only that, she was also ordered to live as a man. Riding a horse, sword-play, archery, swordcraft and bow/arrowcraft, meditation, that became her daily routines. With no time to having fun, this routines makes her emotionally unstable.

She decided to run from home at the age of 12 and went to Tokyo by herself. She successfully ran from her hometown, but she can't escape from her past as all of what her father taught has planted deep inside her brain. She continued her school in Tokyo and lead a peaceful life for a moment. But, after graduating from her highschool, she lost control of herself and killed one of her best friend, this incident became a nightmare for her, hearing her best friend screaming in pain again and again, and everytime after dreaming like this is her most vulnurable state. She never brought to the court for this case. Then, she went on scholarship to San Fransisco, to ran from all of her problem and started a new life.

In San Fransisco, she lived a normal live but still shackled by all of her past. For example, she is still a devout Hachi worshipper, that she isn't allowed to drunk and not allowed to use any kind of modern weaponry (Gun, grenade, etc.). She also still got a nightmare about her friend. But with the passing time, she became brighter than ever and starting to get back her happiness and emotion bit by bit.

But once again when everything seems perfect, the world ruined it. The outbreak happen and in the midst of chaos she is running, hiding and using everything she can found to survive. That was the first time, she thanked her father for all of the strict training in her childhood.

Strength: 1             Intelligence: 3
Dexterity:  3             Perception: 4
Constitution: 3           Willpower: 1

Qualities:
Fast reaction time (-2),
Nerves of Steel (-3)
Situational Awareness (-2)
Attractiveness (-1)
dexterity to 3 (-3)

Drawbacks:
Humorless (+1),
Recurring nightmare (+1)
Minority (+1)
Zealot (+3)

Skills:
Handweapon (sword) 5
Language (English) 2
Riding (Horse) 3
Handweapon (Bow) 5
Running (dash) 2
Research 3
Craft (Bow/arrow) 2
Craft (sword) 2
Dodge 2
Notice 3
Stealth 1

I don't know if the background is too shady and unrealistic or not. but if it is , just tell me, i'll rework on that. or something wrong or unreasonable, tell me which part.
And about the attributes, etc. i hope i put it right.
Sorry to say, but I think your background is way too outrageous for the kind of game we're running. It's more appropriate for a Survivor level character than a Norm.

Lyndsey

Updates, 4, 5 and 6 have been posted:

Update 4: A new survivor has joined the game: James Green, played by Dingo!

Update 5: A new survivor has joined the game: Rose O'Phelan, played by Red Stella!

Update 6: This thread is now temporarily closed for recruitment, barring exceptional circumstances (character deaths, player departures, new characters relevant to the plot.) Individuals who have registered their interest and are in the midst of working on their characters can still join up. Anyone else still interested in the game is more than welcome to register their interest here, and I will contact you should a spot be opened up!  :-)

yuki92

Quote from: Jr on August 14, 2014, 12:31:04 PM
Sorry to say, but I think your background is way too outrageous for the kind of game we're running. It's more appropriate for a Survivor level character than a Norm.

i think i'm lost on the first part. lol. i'll rework on it then, if still allowed to join.
And how about the mechanical part? is that allright?

Question Mark

All done.  I haven't touched items or equipment, since it says Jr. handles that bit.

Character Picture:

Physical description: Average height and lanky, skinny to a fault, Rich has the textbook runner's physique.  He is passingly handsome, with a well-built face and an even, short beard.  His appearance is slightly marred by minor acne scars, but he prefers to think of it as "rugged".  He has a thin surgical scar along his right jaw, although it is hidden beneath the beard to a casual observer.  He also has a small gauge in his left ear.  His hair is short, straight, and perpetually messy.

Personality traits: Calm, calculating, impartial, unpredictable, suave, logical, serene, regulated, self-disciplined, introverted, isolated, cruel, borderline psychopathic,  Some time before the Fall, years before even, when Rich was still a Senior in undergraduate, a friend of his once confided in her bedmate that he was, "...boring, 'till you get him started anyway.  Then it's goddamn Hiroshima.  He reminds me of that Virginia Tech guy, the weird Asian one with the pictures."

Biography: Some twenty-three years ago, shorty after the USSR collapsed in on itself, Rich was born in the U.S. Naval Hospital in Okinawa City, Japan.  His mother was a corpsman in the American Navy, his father a Chinese national performing geographic surveying work in Okinawa.  Shortly after his conception, his parents split, his father returning to China.  After his birth, his mother secured a medical discharge and moved back to her hometown of San Jose, California.

Rich quickly proved to be an adept child.  While sociable enough, he had a tough time finding permanent friends.  School bored him, he didn't like to "slow himself down" for other people, and the only two things that consistently piqued his interest was running and medicine.  He joined the cross-country team in high school, and earned his CNA in his Junior year.  Honors and rewards began to accumulate in his room, and with it his ego swelled.  Despite his success, he became even more isolated, seeing himself as too good for his peers.

Some six years ago, Rich graduated from his high school second in the his class.  He never managed to get past the humiliation.  He was accepted with a full scholarship to the University of San Francisco, matriculating with a Major in Nursing.  His success in college paralleled high school.  By the end of his first year, Rich had his mind set on medical school: University of California, San Francisco Medical School to be precise.  He earned his EMT certification over one summer and worked for an ambulance company until the Fall.

He was easily accepted to med school, and moved into the city proper (having commuted from San Jose in undergraduate).

Attributes:

Dexterity:  4              Perception: 3
Constitution: 3            Willpower: 1

Life points: 35
Speed: 14 mph
Essence Pool: 16

Qualities:
-- Hard to Kill 3 (-6)
-- Attractiveness 1 (-1)

Drawbacks:
-- Cruel 1 (+1)
-- Paranoid (+2)
-- Secret (+2)

-- Cheating 1
-- Dodge 2
-- Driving 3 (Bicycling)
-- Driving 2 (Car)
-- Escapism 1
-- First Aid 4
-- Handgun 1
-- Club 2
-- Language 5 (Mandarin)
-- Medicine 2
-- Running 3 (Marathon)
-- Science 4 (Biology)
-- Stealth 1
-- Swimming 1

Jr

Quote from: yuki92 on August 14, 2014, 05:03:40 PM
i think i'm lost on the first part. lol. i'll rework on it then, if still allowed to join.
And how about the mechanical part? is that allright?
Speed should be 12, Endurance should be 25, and Essence should be 15. Can't find any mechanical problems aside from that.

Charlemagne

Hey all, and OP.

If you guys are still accepting characters, I'd love to join. It's a bit too late for me to formulate a character right now, but I can definitely make one sometime this weekend.

Muse

I hear you fine folks need a cast infusion? 

If this guy works for you, Ill dig up a picture.  I can toss out a variety of other concepts if you prefer. 

Character Picture:
Picture code goes here
Name: Daniel Bruce
Gender and orientation: Male (Heterosexual)
Place/Date of birth: Los Angeles, California.  October 29th 1987

Personal effects: Box of condoms.  Bag of tobacco and rolling paper.  Dime bag. 

Physical description: Standing 6'1" with broad shoulders and thick limbs, Daniel has dense muscles under well tanned skin.  He has sandy blond hair that falls to his shoulder blades in a pony tail and green eyes. 

Personality traits: Though he has some bad habits, Daniel is a genuinely nice guy who'll go the distance for his friends and family.  He has blue collar honor and a blue collar work ethic.  Attractive, charismatic, and protective of his friends and the weak, he makes friends and lovers easily.  He likes a can of beer as much as the next guy, but his favorite drink is actually Pepsi. 

Biography:   Daniel grew up in a rough part of L.A.  His dad was a decent, hard working guy, but a mean drunk.  He hung out with the stoners in school and the surfers on the beach, but despite being a weekend pot head he stayed motivated.  He first took up mechanics and electronics to work in his uncle's auto shop.  At seventeen, to get away from his old man, he went to work in a metal shop.  He held this gig 'til 24, when an obnoxious co worker goaded him so close to a fight that Daniel punched a corrugated steel door and dented it.  While this shut his coworker up fast, it also got him quietly dismissed form his job. 

Daniel had a bit of trouble getting regular work after that.  He moved to a cheaper apartment further from the beach and did part time work as a handyman.  This covered his rent but not much more.  Fortunately the girl he was dating was a successful stripper, Maggie.  For a while she was actually supporting him. 

Maggie's drug habits were a lot harder than Daniel's, and with easy access to money, she fell deeper into them. 

Eventually Daniel had to break up with Magie.  He knew she loved the cocaine more than him, and despite her financial support he was becoming an enabler. 

Daniel got a job as an apartment handyman in San Francisco.  He's not too far from the beach and lives in a somewhat less dangerous neighborhood...

Items and equipment: Brass knuckles, restored 67 Mustang, some kind of electronic gadget, a pipe wrench, a plumber's tool belt, chalk powder.

Strength:    4   Intelligence:   2
Dexterity:     2   Perception:   2
Constitution:   3   Willpower:   2

Life points:      47
Endurance points:   32
Speed:          10
Essence Pool:      15

Qualities:
(2)   Attractiveness: +2
(1)   Charisma +1
(2)   Fast Reaction Time
(3)   Hard to Kill

Drawbacks:
(1)   Addiction: Habitual Smoking
(2)   Addiction: Light use of marijuana. 
(1)   Honorable
(2)   Impaired Sense of Hearing
(1)   Lecherous
(1)   Resources: Bellow Average

Skills:
Acrobatics      2
Brawling      3
Computers      1
Driving: Car      4
Electronics      3
First Aid      1
Hand Weapon: Wrench   3
Intimidation      1
Mechanic      4
Notice         1
Seduction      2
Streetwise      1
Swimming         2
Throwing: Knife      2
Weight Lifting      3
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Lyndsey

Update 7: We are still on the lookout for one or two more characters, preferably female ones. Do take a look through the relevant threads (character and game)and feel free to contact either myself or Jr if you have any questions!