In a World of Vampires. (Open to all)

Started by Katrina, July 26, 2010, 09:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunnuck

'Cruor Perussi' A voice whispered to his mind. 'I love you. David! No! I...can't believe you...you...' Random voices from his memory screamed to his head. 'He's coming! Run, mi amore! Run! Daddy! My child, no my child! Why...why would you do this? I...I didn't...' Chris blacked out, but the voices stayed. 'You did! Our children...oh god why!?' The voice echoed in the realms of his mind. 'Kill the vampire! You killed my daughter!' A loud whispering sound began to grow louder and louder, layering over the memories. 'Love...whats the point? A vampire can never love. You can never love. Stay away, you bring only death. Immortal physically, maybe. But emotionally...

That's something else.'

'He's coming, Chris.'

Chris snapped up, looking around. He was still standing.

Katrina

Megan watched Chris a moment and walked over to him.  "Are you alright?" she asked genuinely concerned.  She wasn't hearing the voices or whispers that he was hearing.

discordantentity

I am seriously lost here, and can;t post until someone gives me a update in a nutshell.  Sorry to ask, but I kinda need a refresher please.

Kraven Trollsbane

((Discord could you please stop posting OOC in the story thread. we have a OOC thread for that. its kind of a pet peeve of mine))

"so your afraid of the vampires, but your ok with the guy who can use wind magic, fly  and could level a city block. That make s sense. but sure i could fly you home if you want."

"just come over here and stand next to me, take my arm and hold on. you wont fall even if you let go, its more of a security blanket for you."
 A&A

Ink Slinger

"It's more the lesser of two evils really." she explained.  "Sure you could blow me away but I'll take that over having my blood drained thanks.   Biting is fun within limits.  Having my blood feasted on, not so much.  Don't look for there to be rationality in the tipsy mortal." she laid her hand on his arm and took a deep breath before telling him where she lived.
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Starfall Smiting Prince

Frantz walked into the bar. If this guy was a vampire, that was a sad excuse for one, he was wearing dark leather cloak with sunglasses, and long dark hair with various kind of tools all over his body. Stakes, spikes, knives, it looked this guy came out from a bad B movie and he made a few poses while coming into the room. He even had a cross on his neck.

"Frantz is in the room, no worries, everyone is going to be safe!"