Secret Society

Started by robitusinz, July 10, 2006, 11:05:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyelizabeth

*blinks*  it wasn't meant as a shout to begin with.  It was meant to clear up a miscommunication.  I'm sorry if that isn't satisfactory and I apologize if you aren't appeased by me modifying the post.  However, my intention was only to get to know the game and perhaps join.
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Elvi

It was the fact that you put

Just wondering if there would be regular dom women

And then got upitty with the two people who answered you, that I was commenting upon.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

ladyelizabeth

Quote from: ladyelizabeth on July 25, 2006, 08:21:49 PM
so as I am new the site, I have a question.  Would there be any regular females  to this secret society?

i didn't say dom anywhere.  i just said regular females... which i already knew they would be submissive from the description... i just meant like regular submissive women that were like servants or favorites.  Though i do see where I mistakenly added dom to the second post.  I apologize for that.  I didn't realize that I had.  I just remembered the first post. 

I'm a bitch, I already knew that.

Elvi

Oh so it's just *shrugs* so what I'm a bitch, live with it?

Hell I do so love some of the attitudes of people recently joined here.

ladyelizabeth

Oh geez, what do you expect? 

I said I was sorry that I didn't realize that I had put the dom in front of that one post.

IM SORRY (not a shout just point it out)

other than that I can sign it in blood I guess, though I doubt even that would make you happy.  I am a bitch and I am proud of it.  I realized the mistake changed it and recognized it.  What else would you have someone do?

ZK

Calm down you two. I suggest you two make peace and deal with one another. If you cannot, you both simply can go your ways. BUT, do not force my hand and make me calm you two down.

And keep sarcastic remarks to yourself. If you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all. I'm sure R.Z. [as I call him] does NOT enjoy this in his player's wanted thread. Alright?
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Elvi

I didn't want anything, though as you had answered and ammended your post, it would have been nice for you to have acknowledged that you had done so.

And I'm afraid that saying yeah OK sorry, but I'm a bitch, infers that you couldn't care less.

Zulo, I am not uncalm, there is nothing for me to calm down from.

kasen03

*sits back.  Munches Popcorn*

This is entertaining :D   Oh..and I still think we need more Patrons :D

*munches more popcorn.. rather enjoying the exchange*

robitusinz

*intentionally ignoring a good chunk of the thread*

We're still looking for more people to join us.  There are players who are waiting on writing partners to join this game, and frankly, the character submissions I've received are top notch.  There is a lot of quality here, and the theme does range everywhere from romantic to much harder.

As a quick summary, there are 4 players other than myself actively writing, 6 characters in total (I'm playing 2).  There are 2 new characters available who need partners, but I'm sure there will be more soon.

I would like to clear up a bit of confusion that arose earlier.  This game is open to female characters who are not into BDSM or aren't already certified submissives.  One underlying theme of the game is that the men "conquer" these women.  As such, it's probably preferred for the women not to be already into submission but learn about and grow into the role under the wing of a Patron.  An open mind is required, but nothing else.  :D
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.