News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Accursed Bloods (Were-creature RP Thread) - See OOC thread to join!

Started by SxyCowgirl, March 17, 2013, 05:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pentagious666

!!!GM POST!!!

The two men intended on sprinting past Jack as the butler again rose behind him his eyes glimmering the deep crimson.
"What the hell!" one said panicked as they ran.
The other said nothing, but his body language read with evidence of true terror and slight shame, as his bowels had released in his terror.  He dropped his pistol and attmepted to out sprint the other gangster, anything to get away from the massive freak show that was taking place.  His face streamed with tears and sweat, while the stench followed.

Valoren rose, and bit the end of his glove, as he removed the glove it revealed a black pentacle and jet black fingernails that looked neatly trimmed and painted, however this was the true color of his nails.  He examined the hand that he had used to catch the bullet and held it forward as blood began to well up around the small chunk of lead.  Once he new it was ready he tipped his hand over and with a small trickle of blood a light scent of sulfur and a smirk from his lips the round fell crumpled to the floor.  Then it was his turn for his pupils to dilate, and the smirk to widen to a closed lip smile. one from the realm, how curious, He looked to Rosa.
"Milady, please hold no offense but I must step away for a moment," and with that Valoren more or less vanished.  he took a side route as he could tell the hound was near. He quickly approached around the side of the building and stood there as the hound, an attractive young woman apparently, began to walk by towards the scene of the combat he had just had a chance to delight in.  As he watched he lifted his newly gloved hand to his chin.
"Pardon me, miss, but are you sure you want to be going that way?"
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

It wasn't long before a couple of men ran from the building; the scent of their fear was nearly overwhelming as they ran. Don't get involved, it's none of your business. Just keep moving. she told herself. However, before she really had a chance to turn away, she heard a man's voice. Amber eyes turned towards the stranger, "I'm not sure which way I want to be going." She chuckled half-heartedly as she turned to look in the direction that the two men had taken off in. Looking back to the demon she gave a tired smile. "While I am curious, I'm not sure I even want to ask what just happened in that building."

Namyria's gaze fell and rose again over his form. Why did it feel so... different to be around this man?

Pentagious666

"Ah, yes," Valoren's simply innocent smile flitted over his features, "come with me, I think there is someone you would like to meet."
Valoren's smile was meant to seem alluring to the hell hound, as it should be obvious exactly what he was.  Before he turned from her his eyes flashed brightly red and then he simply continued walking. You are a curious little pup aren't you? he pondered about the hell hound, How did she get here, and why does she look like that delicious young woman?  Val shrugged slightly as he paced himself so that she could easily catch up.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

Oh gods, Namyria, don't follow him. she groaned inwardly. However, that devilish smile and the blood red flash in his eyes made Namyria suddenly feel like her only option was to do as he instructed. If she'd had her tail in this form it would be obvious as to how she felt. A tucked tail was a universal sign of submission. "Who exactly am I about to meet? After watching people running for their lives, I'm not sure I'd like to die today," her voice was low, almost mimicking a growl.

Pentagious666

"As if I'd allow another to lay a hand on you," Valoren said in a mock wounded voice, "you can put a bit of faith in me, we take care of our own."
Valoren's dark loose hair swayed just a bit as he walked, leading her on like a puppy on a leash.  He tugged at her sense of submission and loyalty, utilizing the hound aspects in her personality to help maintain control of the little beast woman.
"Besides being well behaved gets you treats," He smiled with just a flash of red this time.  His eyes again danced over her form, she was positively lovely and splendidly different from the other hounds he knew about.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

She tilted her head at him. Our own? Then it clicked, there was a reason she felt so strange around him, there was a reason she knew what he was and vice versa. She followed close to his side, her amber eyes wide with curiosity with a pinch of worry. Namyria's head shot up at the word. "Treats?" she heard the whimper in her throat. Sometimes she just couldn't control that canine personality wen it seeped through into her human form. When she realized she'd just pulled a completely dog move she shook her head and looked away, the flash of a blush on her cheeks.

Pentagious666

The smile of the devil lay on his lips like satin, as he looked over at his new compatriot.
Valoren's accent spilled loose of his throat like a burbling stream to fall on ears with honeyed ecstasy, "They call me Valoren Ravenmoore here, and what is your name my sweet?"
His gaze flashed quickly to the doorway whence the others waited and awaited that small voice to tell him how to address her, though as a pet anything he said would go for her name.  He looked upon the bird girl and the golem, as Rosa had not endeavored to leave the room and the wolfish brute was probably still trying to regain some sense of control.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

"My name..." she echoed quietly as she followed his gaze to the large golem and the girl with it. What in the world was she looking at? She felt herself shiver as her gaze hovered over the pair. "Namyria," she practically spat. Her body was suddenly engulfed in a large plumage of flame.

The bright fire only lasted a moment and, upon it's extinguishing, revealed the hell-hound she was. Fire lapped from her neck, down her neck, and around her paws, and a dark smoke poured from her jaws. She didn't understand anything that was happening. There were others? What were they? Why was this demon bringing her to them? Her tail tucked tightly between her legs, her hackles raised in a growl, her ears lay flat against the black fur on her head. 'What is all of this?' her voice echoed in the air though her jaws didn't move.

Pentagious666

"hm? oh, yes it seems that there are others similar to us though definitely not our kind," he reached down with his gloved hand and patted her on the head completely unafraid of her fire, "Namyria, that is a golem and a harpy, it would appear I know a dragon and a werewolf too.  They will not lay a finger on you, this I promise, because if they do..."
His eyes gleamed with red and his teeth showed in a fantastic display of malice, "They will find out just what kind of butler I am, come now you can revert to your human form for the time being, I will keep you safe, my little hell hound."
He almost absently stroked the fur on her neck to reassure her that all was fine, stopping just before his fingers lost contact.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

She didn't know why, but she trusted his words. The flames on her body fizzled out into a dark cloud of smoke that surrounded her and returned her to her human form. "I never thought..." she bit her lip and her fingers fiddled with the sleeves of her shirt. She had been around humans that either condemned her or were awed by her 'magic tricks', she'd never known there were others....like her. "How did you all find each other?" she whispered, barely loud enough to be heard, the curiosity obvious in her voice.

Pentagious666

"Strangely enough, that's who I want you to meet," Valoren had a pleased look on his face.  He walked to the door to see the dragon and the werewolf staring at each other, trying to figure out what they were to do next.
"Lady Rosa, it appears I have found another," Valoren bowed in the doorway, and while gesturing for the hell hound to come forward, he stepped out of the way.
"May I present the lady Namyria."
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

Namyria refrained from leaving Valoren's side as she was presented. That was certainly different. She watched as the demon bowed to the...dragon. She eyed the pair warily. She figured this was when the dragon decided if she could stay or if she'd be chased out, as she usually was. She wasn't sure what to say. Hell, what does one say in the situation she'd just gotten herself into.

Demigod1945

One could say that the Beast was contained, albeit only temporarily. It wouldn't be long before Book's urge to kill surfaced again, and there was no telling of who he would attack then. As for right now though, Book was curious more than anything, mostly about the Dragon-Lady thing, the Rock Man, the Scary Butler guy, and what appeared to be another Hound. Although, she wasn't like him. She smelled similar at first, but then something much more "sinister" lurked beneath. He was intrigued to say the least.

"So, what in the hell are y'all supposed to be?" he asked, in what was suppose to be a heavy southern drawl, momentarily forgetting that as far as these people were concerned, he was merely growling, somewhat angrily. This thought never really occurred to him, as he took a step forward towards the new arrival.

"You smell rather odd, young lady." he asked, now with what was meant to be an English soaked accent, but again were mere growls, which probably sounded threatening. Alas, the social problems for a werewolf.

Pentagious666

Valoren interceded between the werewolf and the hell hound he promised he would protect.
"Now, now, young wolf, is that any way to treat a guest?" His eyes were placid and dark, promising misery if he drew any closer.
The butler crossed his hands before him and the tips of his thumbs seemed to grip his sleeves.
"Please stand down and revert before something horrific happens," He said his tone becoming pleasant and his voice sweet as honey, "She is under my protection and that is what it is."
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

Demigod1945

Realizing that he was at the center of some unwanted attention, Book complied with the butlers request. Standing back with a growl, He concentrate on his inner mind, searching for peace. It took a few seconds, but he found it, and because of this, his body shook and shivered, his dark, black, fur shrunk until it was gone, his limbs also shrank in size and stature, reshaping themselves. Of course it was painful, but nowhere near as much as the initial transformation. He growled for little while as he was reshaped into what passed as a human being. Eventually he was back to his old self, albeit now with a scar across his left cheek, and a scar across his right eye, but the eye was not blinded in any means.
"Right, sorry about that chum, I tend to forget that most fellas don't understand us garou when go all beast form." His voice spliced a mixture of southern drawl and an English proper. "So, what I asked was, what in sam's hell are you people, and why I was I shot in the face for no apparent reason?" Again the spliced accents showed up, as if that's how he naturally talked, which of course was true.

Pentagious666

"My name is Valoren Ravenmoore," He bowed with all the grace of a divine being, " and you see, I am simply one hell of a butler."
As he said the last from his bow his head turned up to look at the werewolf, his eyes practically closed with a sincere but devilish smile on his lips.  He stood upright and in front of Namyria as he said, not a finger without her okay.  Namyria was the first Hellion he had met in the states and he intended on keeping her around.  Hell hounds are despicably useful creatures, after all.  He allowed this to be his standing greeting all done with his perfect english accent and affectation.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

Namyria eyed the wolfman as he growled in his own tongue, seeming rather angry and confused about something or other. He appeared to be new, like she was, and it made her feel slightly less uneasy since all eyes weren't only on her. She stood quietly behind Valoren, her hands at her sides This was all certainly turning into the circus she had just gotten out of. She watched with awe and curiosity as the werewolf reverted into a human state and began to speak in an almost conflicting set of dialects.  When he had said his peace and asked his questions, Namyria looked to Valoren and wondered if he would tell this wolfman anything different than what he had told her.

"I'm in your shoes," she said in her usual, cold tone, albeit quietly. It was true. It seemed they were both looking for answers from this lot who had just seen a battle, of sorts. Namyria stepped quietly around Valoren to face the wolf. Sparks ignited along the ends of her hair, travelling up a couple of inches and leaving a light yellow color to her hair as it moved. Again sparks flared, two spots atop her head and another near her lower back. From the bright sparks grew two, black-furred ears and a long tail. Her nails and canines elongated slightly and her eyes began to glimmer with an inner fire.

In her half-form, Namyria leaned closer to the wolf and sniffed the air, curiously examining him without ever coming closer than a foot. "One can tell a lot about another creature from its scent," she commented, a smirk on her lips, "loup garou." She had only encountered loup garou once before in the forests of Russia not far from the northern outskirts of Moskow. She never thought she'd be around another, let alone in such circumstances.

SxyCowgirl

Rosa stood stock still and watched the bedlam around her, her mind racing and bringing up a past she never wanted to remember. Images flashed in her eyes and  blinded her from most of  what was around her. A young man before her with dark hair, pelted with stones and vegetables for standing up for her, blurring with an image of a wolf man growling and then morphing into a human. His oddly accented voice wavering in her stupor, becoming Italian, rushed and distressed and then joyful and innocent. With a quick shake of her head, her eyes closed for what seemed like minutes. Slowly she became aware of the crimson darkness of her eyelids, and then the silence around her. A clear honey voice pierced her stupor, her eyes flashing wide open. For a few dark haired man, a butler with red eyes and a young woman -- no a flaming hound, now returned to human -- double and then singular. She heard what one of the voices said, responding without a thought "Nice to meet you. I'm Ros--" Her vision failed and all feeling left her muscles. That's right. The moon is still weak. I probably should not have pushed myself so hard. She thought as she swayed precariously and then crumpled like a flower falling towards the floor.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Pentagious666

Moving with unnatural speed Valoren caught the dragon and was back next to Namyria before anyone could think to react.  He held her sprawled across his arms like she weighed at most a minor annoyance.
The crimson glint flickered in his eyes as he addressed the werewolf.
"Well master Garou," Valoren said coldly, "it seems we need to discuss elsewhere."
A crowd almost seem to appear out of nowhere thinking that the police had arrived but there was a distinct high pitched wail in the background.
"Follow me," Valoren said calmly as he walked away, "Follow with Lady Namyria."
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

The hound froze as the dragon woman spoke. Her ears flattened back on her head momentarily and then perked again as she fell. Before Namyria could react, Valoren had already caught the fallen dragon and returned to her side. The fur on her tail bristled a little when he spoke of travelling again. Why couldn't she get some answers now? She looked to the wolfman, her gaze travelling over his form for a moment, and then she turned to follow the demon.

Demigod1945

In response to Namyria, "Ah, that you are correct, madame, but I prefer the old classic werewolf label, you get me?" Book paused as the events regarding the Dragon lady occurs. "Well then... in that case I'mma need some new clothes, ya know?" He glanced down at his buck-naked figure. With that he turned on his heels and sprinted through the giant gaping, hole in the far wall, at about twenty miles an hour. Up the stairs into his bedroom, he threw on a spare white, plain, t-shirt, some boot cut jeans, along with tan work boots, stained with mud. He also scurried through his inn table, searching for his lucky charm. "Ah ha, there you are!" He chuckled, after minutes of searching, he put on a necklace with a small box attached, containing a single, ornate, silver bullet. The first thing to ever harm his full form. And the only thing that could kill  him in a single shot. He practically flew down the stairs to catch up with the others. Hopefully he didn't take too long.

Pentagious666

Valoren seemed to pedal around a little but off to the side and mostly out of view.  He didn't want to wait but he wasn't going to leave a rampaging wolf-man on his own either.
"So, Lady Namyria, where do you hail from?" His eyes almost gleaned with curiosity.  As he watched the newcomer exit the building, the loup garou was a fine example of primal energy, though the beast in himself would probably cow the wolf given the chance.  As well as the keeping of Intellect that was key in Valoren's eyes.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?

LynxKitten

"Russia," she stated, matter-of-fact-ly, as she followed him. Her gaze shifted uneasily, scanning their surroundings. She had never been wary of such parts of New York, but after what had transpired in less than an hour she wasn't so sure anymore. "Where are we going?" she asked, hoping for an actual answer this time.

Demigod1945

As Book caught up with the rest of the group, he over heard Namyria and Valoren having a little chit-chat. "Russia, eh?" He said with a smirk, and then he slapped an almost perfect Russian accent on for size. "Mother Russia, oh how I miss her so. With her deadly winters, and so much oppression that you would rather want to live in North Korea." He chuckled, poking fun at people was what he was made for.

Pentagious666

"Better accommodations," Valoren said calmly, "Follow along now, the path begins this way/"
He began moving sure footed and with an elegance beguiling.  He still carried Rosa like she was so much rag doll in his arms.  He moved in a manner as what seemd the perfect pace for the others to keep up without having to appear supernatural.  He twisted through alleyways ignoring muggings, druggies and bums alike.
Le Chevalier
Shall it be you I serve?