Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"Since I'm guessing she can't materialise separately from you, I guess you'd better summon her so I can speak to her directly."

Lawshenk

" and ask her what,exactly ?"

Lady Jenn

"It depends what you want to know," he replied. "Tell me the questions you want answered and I'll ask them for you."

Lawshenk

She hands him the scale “ is this from a siren, which one, where are they, could they kill?”

Lady Jenn

"I should be able to remember that," he said. "Is there anything else I should know before we get on with this?"

Lawshenk

" don't trust that bitch and ignore her come ons"

Lady Jenn

"Well, she's welcome to try," Duncan said, laughing. "But I've seen half naked women try and get a reaction out of Meryn and get precisely nowhere."

Lawshenk

" ok " she looked nervous " im scared " she was shaking

Lady Jenn

"Between me and Meryn you'll be fine," Duncan said. "Like he said, anything which can stop both of us should scare the crap out of everyone."

Lawshenk

She started to glow with black light soon the girl turned in to a woman with black scales in places

Lady Jenn

"We need to talk," Duncan said to her, remaining calm. "Meryn here is trained to nullify magic so I'd be very careful how you respond."

Lawshenk

" anyone trained magic must know My kind are not subject to Fea Magic if you can call it that " she looked at them " my vessel has requested this chat I can sense that but I can also sense your not doing it for her are you Fea Protector"

Lady Jenn

"You think this is fae magic?" Meryn growled, his hands beginning to glow. "You're welcome to test me if-"

"Meryn," Duncan said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Let's not have you go nuclear mode unless you need to, please?" Meryn seemed to calm down. "We're trying to help her solve a murder, Meryn is here so we don't get diverted off topic. I assume you know what they found at the scene."

Lawshenk

she venomously looked at him " A body ?" she stood there frightened but believing she was hiding it well " yes I see it now my vessels human paternal unit"

Lady Jenn

"We need to know if the scale they found is from a siren," Duncan said. "I can identify almost every type of magic going, but the one on that scale...it's not like anything I've come across before."

Lawshenk

" may I see it? " she calmly asked him though we both know that you have seen my magic before Duncan, so why do you think it is from my kind?"

Lady Jenn

"Geri said it might be from a siren," he said, handing it over. "And in the absence of any evidence to the contrary it at least seemed a good place to start."

Lawshenk

She held it in her hand and it started to glow she shook her head and handed it back " almost racist that, not siren, not mer " she looked down  " not magic as far as I can tell" it was clear she was lying "

Lady Jenn

"What are you hiding?" Meryn asked, watching her closely. "I may not know the source of the magic, but if magic had a smell you'd be able to sense it from outside the house."

Lawshenk

“ I live in this for a reason “ she looked squarely at him “ this is why”

Lady Jenn

"We both want the same thing," Meryn said. "There is a chance whoever did this is a threat to everyone, so allowing them to run around freely is extremely dangerous."

Lawshenk

“ I choose this to avoid them, I would have thought they have tracked me down this is an act off war on me and my kind a war I will enter and certainly loose”

Lady Jenn

"Not if the fairies aid you," Duncan said. "I can't promise my Queen's aid, but if there is a threat to other magical species there's a good chance she'll happily come to your aid."

Lawshenk

“ don’t you understand even with all magic creature, these shape shifting aliens will still be stronger than all of us combined we are safer leaving the planet “