Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

*snuggles saturnschild and smiles* Glad you're happy! It is nice to be approved finally is it not?

saturnschild

*snuggles up to Xana* yes it is. There is so much stuff here. Just finished On and Off. Pretty hard since I never made any or been in any RP before, don't know what I like.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

WyldRanger

*cuddles her softly* Yes, I was the same way and it took me a long time to get things settled to where they are now. There is a lot here, so take your time exploring everything and if you have questions...just ask! ^_^

Someone will have an answer for you! :)

saturnschild

*squeezes around waist* ok. I just put basically what stories I read on my spare time. I still don't think it is enough though. And the fact I can't deiced on my avi picture.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

WyldRanger

*smiles and pats her head softly* I'm always changing my avi pic...so no worries there! You'll figure out more to put in your O/O's eventually I am sure... :)

Skye

*Cuddles sweet Xana* Good morning!
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

WyldRanger

*cuddles Reign back* Good Morning to you!

Skye

*Cuddles again cause I need a hug.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

WyldRanger

*tight cuddlesnuggle for Reign since she needs it*

leelan

*walks over snuggling Xana kissing his shoulder* I hope you are feeling better today
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

WyldRanger

*cuddles up against leelan, turning to smile at her* I am feeling a bit better...the sunshine...good night's sleep...have been good for the Xana!

saturnschild

*jumps on Xana back and warps leg and arms around him* ha ha koala hug

Ons and Offs saturn

Skye

*Embraces the 'seduced' Saturn.* We've got you now haven't we?! Muhuhaha
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

saturnschild

*pulls Reign closer with scythe behind her* ha you got me it seems like I got you

Ons and Offs saturn

WyldRanger

*drapes arms over saturnschild's neck from behind* Hope you're enjoying your time on E so far! ^_^

Mithlomwen

*slips in and wraps arms around Xana from behind and snuggles him tightly*
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

WyldRanger

*turns about and hugs Mith warmly*

Lolli

-skips in and curls her arms about Xana's waist- You're getting plenty of cuddles today, aren't you? ;p
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

lexxusbabe

*Slips arms around Lolli Rae for a very soft (and possibly giggly) little cuddle*

Mordred

Reaches out... for this one with no form, knowing even those that are unapproved need cuddles... finding them with my super-xray-vision-plus-extras.... giving that cuddles. Greetings, lexxusbabe!
*See Pillory*

leelan

*comes in sliding my arms around Cynical's waist cuddling into him* mmm Vampire you're quite warm today...
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

WyldRanger

*slides over to leelan and wraps both arms about your waist* Good Afternoon, beautiful...

Josietta

*cuddles and snuggles in tight sighing contently*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

saturnschild

*runs and jump on to Josi* cuddles from saturn. he he

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

-runs in, spies Saturn and smiles- Hi, you! -cuddles-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.