Reapers and Relays and Ryncol, OH MY!

Started by AcademicCuriosity9110, August 03, 2018, 02:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AcademicCuriosity9110

Greetings. Unless you're either not a gamer or have been hiding under a rock for a couple decades, you probably figured out that I'm looking for a Mass Effect RP. I've got a couple of plots I really want to do. Just to get the basics out of the way, RL gender doesn't matter, I only do third person past tense, have no real demands for frequent responses or post length, and am open to nearly anything kink-wise as long as it works for the story, with the exception of scat.

And now, without further ado, let's get to the plotty goodness:

Mass Effect: The Merc, The Maniac, the Maverick: Simply put, I'm looking for a story set during ME2, a slow-burning Zaeed x Jack x Garrus story. I'm not interested in any MxM romance between Garrus and Zaeed, both of whom I would be playing, but am really looking for an exploration of the different dynamics of each guy's relationship with Jack. We can keep it confined to an AU ME2 or go past that (I do have some ideas for how the Suicide Mission goes, if we get to that point.)

Mass Effect: First Contact War/Enemy Mine: A fairly simple idea, set in an AU of the First Contact War. A human woman (YC) in the SA military is captured by a turian captain (MC) during the reclaiming of Shanxi, but his ship is badly damaged just as they try to head through the relay, resulting in them crashing on an uncharted planet as the only survivors. Over the following months, as the hope of rescue grows distant, they grow closer even as they attempt to repair either communications equipment or flight capability for the ship, being as they are on a bit of a time-crunch due to limited supplies of dextro food for MC. I've got some further ideas to carry the story and their relationship beyond their rescue.

If you're interested, hit me up in a PM and we can get this show on the road like the Suicide Mission.

My request thread!

A/A thread Started/updated 02-22-23