Little poems and things

Started by Plumbum, January 07, 2015, 07:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plumbum

So I think for the time being I am going to begin posting things on here until I (if i) get approved. I can't really compete with anyone's writing skills but I will try and use this as my own little sketch book and post things like poetry and songs...all together things that I may make up when I am bored... :P

Plumbum

The biggest notice me sempia I have ever written, I was wondering who could do a longer one?

I walked around the classroom, your classroom. Humming an unending song to myself as I went about watering the many flowers the female student had given you. I wore the schools ordinary uniform, in a way that was rather ordinary. The skirt was pulled up so that anyone could have a glimpse of my creamy white thighs. The top was wore rather normally, aside from the fact that the top few buttons were undone on account of the tightness around my chest. The classroom seemed to reverberate my song in a glorifying tone. Looking at all of these flowers reminded me of how wanted you were at this school. You wanted to talk to me, I wasn't sure why, nor did I mind. The school day had ended, I went to your room as you asked but you were no where to be found. That was how I found myself in my current state, humming among the flowers. So bright and vibrant, I only hoped that you would notice my beauty as I noticed the flowers.