Rotten to the Core [Twisted Disney][Accepting Characters][EX] [LGBTQA+ Friendly]

Started by Jag, August 12, 2015, 01:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

CS Skeleton is in the first post now. As well as an example sheet. Feel free to have at it and PM them to me (don't post here, please). ^^

Feel free to toss any ideas you all have my way as well (either in PM or in here, which ever you please).
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Blythe

Angie

I am so highly tempted to try getting into this as a daughter of Elsa (I know, I know, nobody but me actually likes Frozen) who gets lost in this land and slowly starts to take to it, going from naive magic slinger of some element (if I'm allowed to do something besides ice) to a lot more darker and twisted...after all, cut off and alone in this world, and with a lot of magical power in your very blood, who wouldn't get a little twisted?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Mathim

Quote from: Angiejuusan on August 12, 2015, 08:52:12 PM
I am so highly tempted to try getting into this as a daughter of Elsa (I know, I know, nobody but me actually likes Frozen) who gets lost in this land and slowly starts to take to it, going from naive magic slinger of some element (if I'm allowed to do something besides ice) to a lot more darker and twisted...after all, cut off and alone in this world, and with a lot of magical power in your very blood, who wouldn't get a little twisted?

You'd be surprised. I don't care for it but I've seen others around who do. In fact in another fairy tale RP I have going, someone is a superhero version of Elsa.

Anyway, submitted my character sheet. Really hoping to meet a lady hunter who can keep up with my guy.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Angie

Quote from: Mathim on August 12, 2015, 09:05:40 PM
You'd be surprised. I don't care for it but I've seen others around who do. In fact in another fairy tale RP I have going, someone is a superhero version of Elsa.

Anyway, submitted my character sheet. Really hoping to meet a lady hunter who can keep up with my guy.

I have a massive reason why I actually like Elsa and Frozen despite its flaws, and if anyone actually cares I'll talk your ear off in PM about why.

Lady Hunters are awesome. Ever since I played Skyrim, my eyes have been opened to how awesome lady hunters totally are (Love ya, Aela!)
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Mathim

Quote from: Angiejuusan on August 12, 2015, 09:09:39 PM
I have a massive reason why I actually like Elsa and Frozen despite its flaws, and if anyone actually cares I'll talk your ear off in PM about why.

Lady Hunters are awesome. Ever since I played Skyrim, my eyes have been opened to how awesome lady hunters totally are (Love ya, Aela!)

Still looking for a reasonably priced Legendary Edition of that one before I play it. Couldn't get into Oblivion, something about not being able to walk at all while overencumbered just made me feel like anything beyond the first dungeon wouldn't be worth my time.

But enough about that. Time to find a Dalmation to take to the taxidermist! This one's for you, Ma!
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Jag

10 profiles submitted so far. Going to start going through them and get a Character Sheet thread, OOC, and the map done today. ^^

Jag

Jag

Map is up in the OOC thread.

Also, a child of Elsa would be allowed, but once she's inside the area she would not be able to leave and she would be subjected to the whims of the villainous children. She wouldn't have any allies or friendships with them. And as powerful as Elsa is in the movie, her child would not be quite that powerful. She could grow through the course of the game, like everyone else, though.

Golden Spider

Note: It just came to my mind that you did not include one of the most loved Disney Villians.   Scar, but it is understandable because those would be furries or full blown lions. just saying... Scar
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Jag

Scar is a villain and can be used as a parental figure. Same way Ursula (humaniod animal), Horned King (undead), and Chernabog (demon) can. The child would just be some kind of half-breed. He's just not one of the main rulers of the land. I picked the six that I did for specific reasons and personality traits. All Disney villains can be used in this game. ^^

Ritsu

Quote from: Angiejuusan on August 12, 2015, 08:52:12 PM
*totally loves frozen but was disappointed in the soundtrack*

*looks up. sees an Ursula baby is claimed. Has a sad.*

Rogue

Quote from: Goldenrod666 on August 13, 2015, 12:31:09 PM
Note: It just came to my mind that you did not include one of the most loved Disney Villians.   Scar, but it is understandable because those would be furries or full blown lions. just saying... Scar

....... WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT???? *goes off to make a furry*

Theta Sigma

Quote from: Rogue on August 14, 2015, 09:18:43 AM

Scar seriously tempted me, but I'm a sucker for demons a tiny little bit more than I am lions. >_>

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Golden Spider

I think that I'll post my intro after dinner don't know where though

Jag

Quote from: Ritsu on August 14, 2015, 08:47:48 AM
*totally loves frozen but was disappointed in the soundtrack*

*looks up. sees an Ursula baby is claimed. Has a sad.*

There is always the option of the spawn of Captain Hook and one of the Mermaids from Peter Pan. >.>

I'm kind of hoping someone goes for the Mulan villain Shan Yu or Gaston at some point. :P

Quote from: Rogue on August 14, 2015, 09:18:43 AM

Scar isn't the only animal villain as well.

Hopper from Bug's Life, also Kaa and Shere Khan fro Jungle Book. ^^

Quote from: Theta Sigma on August 14, 2015, 04:45:36 PM
Scar seriously tempted me, but I'm a sucker for demons a tiny little bit more than I am lions. >_>

Demons are always a good choice. ^^

Quote from: Golden Spider on August 14, 2015, 04:51:43 PM
I think that I'll post my intro after dinner don't know where though

EDIT: So sorry, Golden! I hadn't noticed the username change at first. >.< This is what I get for trying to do things right after work.

Anyway, all the thread links are posted in the first post on this thread and the OOC thread. Most people are in Pleasure Island right now, but feel free to start your own scene anywhere you like and ask people to join in. You could always start off lounging around in Jafar's palace or join some of the people gathering for a drink. ^__^

Ouroboros

What about Captain Gantu tho? He's kind of hot for a sharknocerous alien.
Semi-Relevant Information
wants and needs | apologies and absences  | ons and offs

Jag

Quote from: Ouroboros on August 14, 2015, 07:53:05 PM
What about Captain Gantu tho? He's kind of hot for a sharknocerous alien.

Ohhhh, I forgot about him. >.<

He's huge too. Like super tall.

Also, the hyenas from Lion King. Though I always saw them as more opportunistic and easily manipulated than actually villainous, but Disney lists them as Villains.

Golden Spider

No big deal Jag. Im confused as to why my sig isnt popping up since I have a notice in there about it

Blythe

Quote from: Golden Spider on August 14, 2015, 08:39:47 PM
No big deal Jag. Im confused as to why my sig isnt popping up since I have a notice in there about it

Forum signatures are visible only on the first post you make of any page. If you check up-thread to the first post you made on this page, it will be there. :)

Demi

Character Sheet sent via PM! :-)
Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

Jag