Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daelen

Lifts that dress to give whats underneath a sweet kiss  >:)
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Grainne

*zips past Daelen, pinches his butt as he leans over and kisses his cheek when he stands up...making a break for it*  :D
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Autumn52

I would kiss her tattoo all the way down to where it ends and then some
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

Sneaking up from behind, a soft whispering breeze speaks into your ear as those gorgeous red curls are pushed back.. suddenly giving way to a nibbling pounce of kisses on that sweet neck. Then, simply unable to resist, a crazy peck on those juicy lips.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

I would wait until he was asleep but not sleep deprived. Then I would begin at his waist and kiss up his chest until I finally found his neck and I would nibble gently before kissing his lips softly.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Berek

Squeezing her tight, holding her close, kissing her fiercely, passionately - hi Xandi! ;)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Autumn52

I would wrap both legs around his waist and my arms around his neck then I would kiss him with the passion of a million suns

Mr Bigglesworth

I would lie her down on a soft pillowy bed and kiss every inch of her skin.

MiaFire

-lean up and kiss his jaw, letting her lips rub across the stubble rough skin- Good morning
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Berek

Kisses her fiercely, squeezing her tight, baring some skin and intimate places all the better to kiss them :)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

MiaFire

Winds her arms tightly about his neck to return the kiss, snuggling up into the heat of his body-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Berek

Continues to squeeze her close, snuggling and licking at her neck and ... other places

Autumn52

Pulls him into a dark alley as he is passing by and holds a knife to his throat. I have a mask on and then I blindfold him while pressing against him. Next I take off my mask and drop the knife to the ground so he can hear that it is gone. I press my lips against his sweetly and passionately letting my tongue search for his. Next I whisper in his ear, Berek I was waiting for you, I have wanted to kiss you like this for a long time. Then press myself against him harder and remove his blindfold while I lick and kiss his neck.

OrchidofDarkness

-Softly kisses Xandi on the lips being feather light.-
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Autumn52

softly kisses Orchid and holds her close

SunshineSparkle

Gives Xandi a kiss because I missed her

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Autumn52

Kisses Sunshine sweetly cause I missed her too. Then playfully gropes and giggles

SunshineSparkle

Comes back for another kiss and hug for my favourite redhead

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Autumn52

Kisses her softly and brushes her hair because I can't get enough of her

OrchidofDarkness

Kisses both Xandi and SunshineSparkles on the the cheeks.

SunshineSparkle

Hugs Xandi close kissing her back,and gives a cheek kiss to Orchid

O&O    A&A    Avatars

OrchidofDarkness

Giggles and hugs both Xandi and Sunshinesparkle-

Mordred

Near the adorable Orchid.. a dark little corner of shadow shimmers slightly.. then bursts in a crazy way that can only be desribed as a dark light.. sparks of utter lightlessness spraying out as 'Dred pounces from this corner upon her lovely neck.. gnawing for a moment before gaining composure (shadow having a way of making him forget himself).. then gives her a soft peck on those lovely lips of hers.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Uses his own magic against him by tricking him into the dark where she steals a kiss up on his lips then a soft one upon his neck, leaving him wondering where it could have come from.  :P
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Zaphod

Steals a kiss and disappears.