Blank Wiki Page

Started by bubby, October 30, 2014, 12:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

When I click on the 'list of uploaded files' link in the wiki, it comes up as a blank page. Is this on purpose?

Oniya

Could you give me an example of a file that you've personally uploaded to the Wiki?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

bubby

I didn't upload one. I merely clicked on the 'list of uploaded files' link, which is what I go to when I want to see all the images that have been uploaded, and it's a blank page. Now if I click on the 'upload log' link, that list comes up, but using that is hard because it's just a list of the pic links, not the actual images themselves.

This is the link that is blank..   https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Special:ListFiles

This is the last pic I personally uploaded  https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/8/8f/3208111-adams-purgatori-gr1df.jpg

Oniya

My mistake - I thought you were looking for the list of images you had personally uploaded.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

bubby

I am, but going to that link is how I usually do it? I go to the 'list' link, then type in 'bubby' and my personal images show. Now I can't do that, plus the added fact I can't see images from others.

The point being that before, I could see images. Now the entire page is blank for me. I can go to me personal images through the list of actual links (aka 'upload log'), but since I don't remember the link name, I'll have to click on every single one to find the one(s) I want.

desert ashes

I was going to pose a similar question, as well, as I tried uploading a couple images (both PNG) earlier and they've come up as blank pages.  They're both under memberpic category, so I don't want to post the links here but can PM them.  Other images I've previously uploaded -- either sigs or avatars -- correctly display. 
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Vekseid

Quote from: Moirae on October 30, 2014, 03:03:14 PM
I was going to pose a similar question, as well, as I tried uploading a couple images (both PNG) earlier and they've come up as blank pages.  They're both under memberpic category, so I don't want to post the links here but can PM them.  Other images I've previously uploaded -- either sigs or avatars -- correctly display.

You uploaded two images that were too large for the system to process, and it brought them down. I've removed the images so now it just shows no thumbnail, but consider uploading smaller pictures : p

desert ashes

Quote from: Vekseid on October 30, 2014, 03:57:49 PM
You uploaded two images that were too large for the system to process, and it brought them down. I've removed the images so now it just shows no thumbnail, but consider uploading smaller pictures : p

Ah ha.  Thank you, Veks.  :-)  Smaller pictures it is! 
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

bubby

Yay! Thanks so much Veks!