Let the bodies hit the floor!

Started by Vekseid, December 16, 2010, 08:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

Muninn

Adorable! Is that an Amazon parrot?

Oniya

Hard to tell in that lighting.  :(
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Muninn

Quote from: Oniya on December 17, 2010, 07:35:39 PM
Hard to tell in that lighting.  :(

It is! She's a yellow-naped Amazon. I checked the user's other videos for the bird "Lolita" and there was better lighting in those.  My lady and I are planning on adopting a little corella once we have our own place together and he/she will most likely be indoctrinated with musicals.   ;D

The Golden Touch

-Laughs herself silly-

Ooooo, love this!

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Maartje18F

SinsOfEden

I saw this video several weeks ago and I laughed my ass off. It's funny, but totally awesome. I definitely want that bird.  >_>
  |≈|  Apologies/Absences  |≈|  On's/Off's & More  |≈| 

|≈|  Elluiki   |≈| 
{Between Zyrkirius and Lloyd... Zyr is currently present.}

~ Current avatar ~

|≈|  Zyr's Beast  |≈|  Lloyd's first intro.  |≈|

Starlequin

And now I can't help thinking that more metal bands need to add parrots to their line-ups. They'd probably make better growlers / screamers than most humans.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Empress Leo

I would freak the hell out if I woke up to something in the house saying "let the bodies hit the floor". Parrots are awesome!
"The key to leadership is yelling."

Ons & Offs