Can I post this here?

Started by CharlieSariel, July 04, 2023, 05:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieSariel

Hello all,

Long time member, long time lurker (recently).  Our VTT RP Group is actually looking for new blood, and we're trying multiple avenues to locate such players.

I have been perusing the "Off-Forum RP" section but do not see any "Looking for Players" for long term group RPs, so I thought I would check with staff on whether or not this would be kosher to be posting.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Current Posting Rate - Approximately 1 to 2 posts per week

Kakihara

If the group game is not being run on E, you should be able to post for it under Non-Forum Roleplay Requests  Per the rules of the boards:

'For off-site roleplays taking place over an instant messenger, GoogleDocs, Skype, IRC, or another medium such as other forums, virtual tabletop (OpenRPG, etc.) please use the Non-Forum Roleplay Requests forum.

Notes: The Non-Forum Roleplay Requests is not visible to applicants and is the only board in the left hand column of Elliquiy where it is safe to post your contact information for RolePlay purposes.'

CharlieSariel

That very much answers the question.   Thank you for taking the time!  :)

Oniya

The Non-Forum Requests is not subdivided into 'solo' and 'group' games at present.  A couple things that you should keep in mind:

1) Be sure to include a line in your request that notifies participants that some of the existing players are not Elliquiy members.
2) You should have a link somewhere in your off-site RP information back to Elliquiy.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

CharlieSariel

Thank you Oniya!

I will indeed update my posting properly.