News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

So I'm new and approved

Started by Darkangel94, August 27, 2012, 08:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

haha i'm sure i will, any last minute inspiration to bring on such dreams? ;)

Darkangel94

haha do you need any more inspiration than knowing tomorrow you will be starting on a fun story involving two women taking advantage of you and other men azz? Best friends sounds good Temptress

azzmeister89

ok so who am i putting this tread in the name of, just us three for now and then add another male later or do we have a second male who is ready to go now?

Lady Temptress

lol yah Dark and yeah azz, just put, me, you & dark in the thread for now. Anyone else wants in they have to ask of course. Lol. Send us a link when ready please azz.
Lady Dreamer

Photo

I will fill the second role.

I can play a male, even though I don't like to. I figure that Azz and I are members of the village guard, or the town/city/castle guard, and on a routine assignment we stumble into trouble, the trouble being two (particularly) wicked, if not undeniably sexy witches. Fun ensues. I think we can work with this plot quite a bit. My characters always have a significant amount of depth, and I'm very much into witchcraft right now!

I'll wait on you Azz. should our characters be brothers? brothers in arms? strangers? or rivals?
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Lady Temptress

Hi Photo! Yah! Welcome to the group and thank you!
Lady Dreamer

Photo

any good training experience should have four wheels. :)

Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

azzmeister89

i like the idea of using brothers in arms but rivals at the same time, i'll have a post up for everyone within the next hour, its quite late though so i'm sorry if its a little shabby

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

Lady Temptress

Thanks Azz. Do you want us to start it? We can wait for you, til you can post.
Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

well i already made my post as the starting post so go ahead and make a start, i'll have to wait until morning to do my second post though, unless all three of you post really fast then i'll probably be asleep by the time its my turn again

Lady Temptress

I'll wait for Dark & Photo to post azz. Sleep well dude.
Lady Dreamer

azzmeister89

cheers hun, see you all tomorrow ;)