Interest Check - "Ghost In The Shell: Section 3"

Started by 1SAZ, April 03, 2016, 08:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1SAZ

Set in the same timeline as the recent Arise series and most recent movie, Ghost in the shell: Section 3 tells the story of another team of Public Security as they are formed.

Public Security Section 3, the drug enforcement branch of the Japanese Ministry of Home, has been an afterthought in the Public Security sector. With the growing abuse of common narcotics as well as the advent of new drugs meant for the growing cyberized community, Section 3 has been given new life, along with added responsibilities that were left uncovered by previous scopes of jurisdiction amongst Public Security. Now handling any case that crosses local jurisdiction of local police that falls under the a legal breach of alcohol, tobacco, illegal narcotics, firearms smuggling, major prostitution, or human trafficking statutes, the team is in need of new blood that can handle this new breed of crime. Seeking the best investigators, tactical operators, and undercover agents, the new team will need to bring their A game if they want to come out alive when the streets are ruled by the very people who they wish to stop.

So, as you could read from that short descriptor of a plot I have in mind, this will be very much a plot driven story that will have every player pushing the bounderies of the law, and of humanity itself. I expect characters to be every bit as quirky as those that show up in the series. Now do keep in mind that this orginization will be forming as the story progresses, and therefor won't have the level of funding you see in Stand Alone Complex or even the movies. That also means no Logi, Fugi, or Tachicomas.

So, if you are interested, just leave a note saying so. If we have enough interest to form a solid team, I will then put up a character template and we'll go from there. Thank you all for reading.

Inari

I am a massive fan of the series so consider me interested. Although my posting will fluctuate due to personal situations going on at the moment.

jeflint

Shirow Masamune is one of my writing influences and I love all of his Animes. I would be seriously interested in a GiTS game.

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes