Ooh! Lets try.....(F seeking M)

Started by LeeshaLynn, September 19, 2011, 08:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeeshaLynn

So my ons and offs are on the ons and offs page, please check it out. Nothing special and quite a short list (no incest, animals, scat, underage) Yup, I just summed that whole post up for you.  ANYWAY.

Something else that could be interesting...given the right partner, would be a play off of Dexter (the TV show) as well as Dr. Who .    Think your ideas are better? I bet they are, just let me know!

Also ***SUPER*** craving doing some kind of zombie (or whatever we pick) story line; lots of blood/violence/gore, a little love and a little sex. I love wicked RPs.  I generally play a 'strong' female...but could play the damsel. *shrug* 

Also, I'm up to try other thing besides my nos.  I STRONGLY prefer IM *snip* and in 1st person!  Anyway, send me a message and lets start something up!  I'm very nice and will let you know if I'm not into something, but if I do that, don't be rude, I'm trying to not leave you hanging.  Ok, I'm done.

vtboy

The rape/kidnapping thing sounds like fun. What are your ideas?
By the way, can't find your ons and offs.

LeeshaLynn

It should be there in the correct section.  I made that post before I made this one.  lol.  PM me if you'd like.

LeeshaLynn

I'm still around...looking for someone to play with.  Really craving the zombie apocalypse.  Please PM me, or feel free to add me on messenger or post on here.  Thank you :D

LeeshaLynn

LeeshaLynn

Ok people, I'm going to say this as nice as possible. My offs are small and please...please don't sit and argue with me when I say no thank you. I'm just not into the idea..no big deal. There have been plenty of people that haven't cared for my ideas. I didn't sit and yell at them. Anyway, I'm really looking for a LONG plot...with meaningful posts. Please IM me. *snip*. Thanks.

Raveled

It would help there was a link to your O/O anywhere.
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

LeeshaLynn

*pokes first post* 

No underage/animals/incest/scat.  Given the right plot, I'd consider other things. :D

LeeshaLynn

LeeshaLynn

Just in case, I'm still looking for RP partners.  I also would enjoy a romance story as well...don't really have a lot of ideas, just in the romance mood, so message me or contact me on yahoo.  *snip*  thank you :D

LeeshaLynn

I'm still looking for a little romance...but I have another suggestion...what if there was a combo of the zombies/romance?  That could be fun...maybe put more of emphasis on it then before.  Either that, or just classical romance would be cool.  I have a few ideas.  I'd like to involve different types of characters, of course their personalities would be up to you.  Military...police...stuffs like that.  Feel free to add me on messenger!

Trieste

Two things. First, I've removed your contact information from all the posts above. If you insist on posting in this particular forum, contact information is not allowed.

Second, since you prefer IM, you might try posting in the board looking for IM partners. It's "Non-forum RP requests" and you will probably get better results there.

Just be aware that any further postings of your contact info here will result in deletion of the thread. Thanks.

LeeshaLynn

Still wanting lots of romance and of course zombies.  I'm really not picky but would love the combo.  Otherwise, either is fine.  Feel free to message here...I'll get back to you when I can.

Ohh, and also am interested in Dexter or Dexterish type of RP.  Also would like to try something that has to do with supernatural.  I have no specific ideas in mind, only that it seems really cool.