Long term partner seeking FxM and MxM [pm for more info]

Started by Dabi, November 16, 2016, 04:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabi

...Welcome to my 1 to 1 search thread...
... Where the magic happens...

Current status: Always accepting new partners.

Synopsis
Synopsis
Forum or E-mails only.
MxM and FxM
I am a versatile role player I can play seme, seke, Uke.
I am looking for Switches and Doms Only.  (Submissive role players are welcomed but you'd have to persuade me.
I have 10+ years experience so I consider myself very literate. But I do make mistakes.
I'm more than happy to do fandoms with Ocs and cannon characters.
I am a faster but patient role player.

~ About me~

I am Eternal0snow92, you can call me Snow or my real name which is Faye. Which means faeries.  I've been on this site...gosh since 2013.  I'm in my early twenties and I have been writing for over 10+ years but role playing on forums for nearly 5 + years. I consider myself very literate, but I do slip occasionally due to a learning difficulty which I might add is a learning progress. I generally fall under the hurt and comfort role play category as I love emotional role plays that pushes the character and allows the character development to flow easier and become a lot more stronger.

By day I am a Taxi Driver and & passenger assistant to make transport accessible for disability much easier and by night I am a paranormal investigator, but since my team leader moved to Wales which is 6 hours away, I kind of moved on and retired but I do still do my Mediumship with 1 to 1 readings. To help people understand death a lot easier. I have been able to communicate with spirits since an early age. Give or take with that I do accept that not everyone believes in it but I have had a stealthy customer base with really great results, I'm not in it for the money I'm in it to help people have closures.

And I am also Deaf In real life, which is a bummer which causes me to be a hermit in real life hence why I am here. Lol. I used to work in orchestras and bands ironically it wasn't the loud music that killed my hearing it was down to medical fault.

Rules and requirements:  

✔ I write F x m or M x M only.
✔ I do not mind playing male or female.
✔ Someone that can play switches or Dom's.
✔ Someone that can really keep up with me to 3-5 paragraphs.
✔  Please be active. I can understand we all have lives outside of forums. But anything longer than 3 weeks I will consider it dead without being notified.
✔ Someone that loves playing more than one character.
✔ I am a story Driven role player.
✔ Someone that can contribute to the role play through plotting and throughout.
✔  Someone that understands of my learning disability.
✔ Someone that loves to talk OOC and discuss possible outcomes on Skype.
✔ Honesty is the greatest policy. I prefer someone to tell me it's not working instead of avoiding me. I'm quite a bit girl, I have handled these situations before. It doesn't take you long to tell me it's not working out.
✔ If you drop of the face of the Earth and have a legit reason, I will welcome you back in the fold but if there was no hint of any reason I reserve the right to say no.
✔ I am interested in the dynamics, the emotional attachment and character dilemmas that each situation he or she faces.
✔ I use pictures, such as male models or female models to Anime. I tailor to my partner's requirements.
✔  I work with 80% Story  - 20% Smut

What Do I expect from you as a partner?

♈ Someone that is prepared to write, seme and switch.
♈ Someone that is Available to post frequently but I understand that is not always possible but often enough like twice a week is fine.
♈ Someone that see's Story Driven over smut.
♈ Someone that is understanding of my learning difficulty (Dyspraxia.)
♈ Someone that generally enjoys world expanding.
♈ Someone that loves to take control of the RP not sit back and let me do all the work.
♈ Someone that is capable of being honesty. and Communicate that's it's not working out.
♈ Someone that loves writing F x M and M x M
♈ Someone that is capable of 'getting in touch' with the character.

What I do not want from a role player

✖ Someone that tries to force smut in places it shouldn't or not been discussed.
✖ Someone that doesn't try to force my character into thing's it's not been timed in the right places.
✖ Someone that is not interested in character development.
✖ Someone that is just in it for sex.
✖ Someone that is really, really submissive and that takes fun out of the RP.
✖ Do not hound me for a reply (not that has happened but it will push me away.)
✖ Do not control my character.
✖ In pm's do not correct my spelling I'm very rough and careless for my spelling in discussing mode but in the RP I'm fine. Please let me know if it becomes an issue.
✖ Someone that doesn't understand my learning difficulty that hugely affects my writing.
✖ Role players that respond after 3+ weeks. I get people are slow posters due to real life it's less off putting to know if you are truly interested or something wrong with the RP and you reply to others without telling me what's up.
✖ Do not communicate to me that they're bored with the RP Or the direction is not what they want.