Leska's Cravings for Futa/BDSM/Demons (F seeking F/M/L)

Started by Leska Cross, February 27, 2016, 02:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leska Cross

I have a huge craving for Futa x boi roleplay.
You should message me if you're willing to play feminine, submissive men that want a female futa for a girlfriend/Mistress.

I'm looking to roleplay in threads or PM for now.

Regular Plot Cravings

Captive Prey
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Your village has been raided by a group of savage Viking Pagans that have taken you prisoner. Your tribe has feared this nomadic group that raids once every decade due to terrifying stories that have been passed down through the generations. You now belong to a member of the tribe, having been taken as a war prize, and quickly learn that you are viewed as property and that they are reclusive for a reason.

My character will be a futanari, having been a unique child born of pagan magic. For female applicants, my character will eventually grow fond of yours and a romance will begin, revealing a more tender side of the captor. For male applicants, you will strictly be property that will be used as my character sees fit.

A Sir's Girl/A Madame's Girl

I'm looking to play a submissive female in this story.

You have a long standing agreement with yourself: You fill the needs of those that seek You out by delivering sweet sweet release to Your submissive. When she enters the room, everything of the outside world disappears. Only You exist with Your girl. She cleans herself for You, dresses herself in Your selected attire for her, and presents herself to You. She is Yours while in that room.

In this story, you will play a Dominant/Top that overseers my submissive/bottom character. I'm open to male, female and trans partners. I'm thinking of an arrangement like a Pro Dom/Domme - the various girls have allotted time slots in which they live the role of a submissive. If there's good chemistry, we could switch it up to a consecutive dynamic.

I want protocol, rules, impact, sensation, bondage and smut in this story. Kinks and tools can be discussed in private.

The War Council

Recent times of war have required your nation to unite with others to thwart a rising threat. This has forced your people to set aside your differences and cooperate with other nations that you would not normally interact with. One of the representatives from a differing nation had caught your eye during the weeks of heated debate and war planning. With peace now on the brink of being finalized with your newfound allies, you decide to approach her and relieve your mutual tension.

In this story, I will be playing a demoness who comes from a different nation. She can be a female or futanari depending on your preference. I am fine with your character not being human and your position in the council is negotiable (leader of a nation, war advisor, servant, etc).

I am open to submissive or Dominant companions for this story.

Elements I would like to incorporate in all stories include not aren't limited to:
Smut and/or Romance
Master/slave dynamic
BDSM Play
Rape
Breast/Nipple Worship
Impact Play/Pain/Torture
Sensation Play
Large Insertion
Unusual Cocks (either dildo or beast)
Multiple Insertion (DP/TP)
Protocol
Punishment