A Supernatural Tease [M Seeking F Character]

Started by pleaseteaseme, October 15, 2011, 10:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Hello!  ;D

This is an idea I have been looking to play out since I read a similar story based around this idea a few days ago, and have since been working on this plot idea.

If you're interested in the idea then please do feel free to send me a PM and we can talk and hopefully work out a good scenario that we would both enjoy.

The role I'm looking to play out involves a female with supernatural powers. Duh!  XD
A select few women in the world have developed a sixth sense if you like, where by they can feel and sense the sexual energy of a male. In short, the more aroused a male is, the stronger the energy he will be giving off, with the female being able to detect it by a gentle humming sensation, with it getting stronger when the male gets more aroused. By focusing on this energy the female is able to gain access to the males mind, however only his sexual thoughts and functions. So if the male is thinking about football, or a film he saw the female won't have a clue what he's thinking about, however if his mind is on something erotic, well, she'll be able to see all of it. She can do more than just read his mind though, for once she is inside of his head she is able to insert her own 'images' for him to think so, say for example she gets into the head of a young man who is aroused, she can adjust what he is thinking about and will be none the wiser that he didn't think that for himself. She can of course replace his erotic thoughts with non erotic ones, but if he gets turned off she'll lose her control over him until she can tune back into his arousal once again.

There's more too, inside of his head is a control panel of some sorts, where she can flick switches and turn nobs, all of them with a function. she can turn the switch which controls how aroused he is up and down, she can flick a switch to turn his orgasms off, leaving him unable to climax no matter how hard he tried.

I'd love to play this out where your character has fun with my character, toying with him however she likes in a variety of situations and scenarios. I'd like to make it clear that I'd like teasing and orgasm denial to be quite a big part of the fun and games, however I'm also very open to other ideas and fun things that they can do.

There are a few things I'd like to include:

Teasing! The best part, in my opinion. I'd like the female to be a tease they will edge and edge and edge the sweet young man, they will expect their share first and they might not give my character what it is he so badly wants for a few days.

Awkward boners! Yes please! Boners everywhere. Tents. Boners from just touching or showing a little leg and him getting all hot and bothered to kissing him and rubbing his crotch. Please?

I absolutely LOVE it when a guy has blue balls and is so desperate to just get the slightest bit of pleasure that he'll risk touching himself in class or something, that moment where he goes just a bit red and has to suppress a moan just from brushing a hand (or your character doing that) against the front of his clothes.

I've not a set outline for either character in terms of who they are and how they know eachother, be they a married couple, classmates, neighbours etc. so I think I'm quite flexible and open to ideas and suggestions for that.

Thanks for reading!

:D

pleaseteaseme