The dreamgirl (sci-fi setting) (looking for a male)

Started by RedEve, September 11, 2009, 04:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

The Dreamgirl

A dark and exotic figure has been plaguing your every dream. Though plaguing might not be the best word to describe your feelings, since the figure is one of a very sexy, darkhaired masked woman. Every night, you wake up, sweaty, all hot and bothered and with a huge hard-on. The dreams don't stop, and after a few weeks you see a doctor as the dreams disrupt your sleeping pattern to the point of exhaustion. His diagnosis is that the dreams will not go away until you confront the woman in your dream. You explain to him that you have tried to do so countless times, but that you always wake up the moment you're about to face her.

The doctor then proposes an experimental procedure to solve the problem. You'll be hooked onto a computer that analyzes your dreams whilst you're sleeping, and a special program will make a complete render of the dream girl. Then, the image will be uploaded in their holographic chamber, allowing you to confront the dream girl in the "real" world.

I'm looking for a male to play out what will happen in the holographic chamber. Of course, what exactly that'll entail depends as much on your preferences as on mine. PM me if you're interested. ;)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Moebus57

If you're looking for my O's no need. I don't have any Offs persay.  That allows lots and lots of maneuver room.

Soren Kisamora

Dizzi

Siberian

Jamethon was running on empty.  The woman who haunted his dreams each night forever stayed just beyond reach.  Someone from his past? or his future.  Deceiver, lover, plotter, deceiver?  He could not be sure.  In each dream she had presented herself differently and in each dream he had been left just as mystified as before.

It had begun three months ago and rapidly began a downward spiral with loss of sleep, loss of his job and finally the loss of Beth and the kids.  Showing up unable to stay awake after the night was spent in this wonderland (or living edition if Poe depending on HER mood that night) had destroyed much of his ability to function at work or as  the father of 2 daughters. Yes, the marriage had been one kept together merely for the girls, it wasn't he that was caught in their bed with another woman that night.  He knew it was finished between them, but that Beth at least had the sense to stay for the girls.  And that was gone now: a mist in the the night dissolving as the sun's rays began to paint the morning.
When Xerxes, King and God of the Persians demanded that the Spartans lay down their arms before the battle of Thermopylae, King Leonidas responded with but two words 'Molon Labe'  (Come and take them).  Will you stand for what you believe in?

"Ons and Offs"