The Dimensional Fighting Tournament - [Interest Check]

Started by MzHyde, July 03, 2013, 11:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

Shall we try finding others who would be interested?

Vaulera

Oh, oh! I'm interested. This is like the Dark Tournament in Yu Yu Hakusho, and I looooved that! If there's room, I want in. Also love d20 systems and have for ages.

Batman4560

I might know some peeps but I need to get ahold of them.

evangel

It's cool. I don't mind waiting on assembling teams and whatnot.

Also hey, Vaulera!

MzHyde

Batman4560

Team: depends....
Name: Alex Cole
Alias: Gold Zeo Ranger
Species: Augmented Human
Homeworld: Triforia

Abilities:
Gold strike-Gold ranger changes into a beam of light and bounces around between targets striking them hard
Master fighter- Gold Ranger has mastered the fighting styles of earths Zeo Rangers including Shaolin Kung-Fu, Toso Kune Do, karate, Dambe, and basic boxing.
When Morphed- Enhanced speed, Strength, stamina, endurance
Gold Rush- Using his mace the Gold Ranger charges forward and strikes his opponent at a blinding speed with electricity from his mace.
Golden blast- Pressing a button on his Mace the Gold Ranger fires three golden orbs that explode on contact.
Gold Zeo Ranger punch/kick- charging his energy in a foot or fist Gold Ranger can deliver powerful blows that send electricity threw them.

Description:Alex grew up in a small family of four. At the age of ten his parents died in a plane crash causing Alex a great fear of heights and flying. Following his parents death he was taken to a home for orphans and was separated from his older sister. As time went on he learned the skill of parkour as a means of expressing his freedom. Never Did he use this skill to scale tall buildings due to his fear of heights but he tries every day to overcome that fear. Alex took on the role of protector to the younger orphans as time went on. Coming of age he moved the the city and started collage, where he met a man named Trey. After a month Trey went missing only to return some time later dying. Telling him the story of the rangers on earth and giving him the powers of the gold ranger. Alex went on to find the other five Tri-morphers and took on the quest to find the other five who would take on the mantle of power ranger....After an invasion by the Evil Emperor Lord Zedd was driven back by the six Rangers Alex decided to take parts in fighting tournaments all over the universe to see how he stacks up with other heroes and villains.

Vaulera

Yeah, long time no see Evangel. Either way! I would love to be a part of this, and will get on a character sheet post haste.

Batman4560

Yukina

Nice sheet, Batman. Alex seems like a perfect leader.

Batman4560

He is for a power rangers game I tried to get off the ground, it didn't happen so I think Im going to try again.

Yukina

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 06, 2013, 01:39:13 PM
He is for a power rangers game I tried to get off the ground, it didn't happen so I think Im going to try again.

Would you be up for making a Kamen Rider game sometime?

Batman4560

If I knew more about it I would, however I would join one if you made it.

Yukina

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 06, 2013, 01:46:51 PM
If I knew more about it I would, however I would join one if you made it.

What's annoying for me is that I have great ideas, but I'm just a terrible gm.

Vaulera

Oh wait, is that a POWER RANGER? Jeeeeesus. It's been so long. I remember watching that when i was a little girl. I don't remember much about it at all. I think the only thing i remember is a villain named Zenaku who i thought was the fucking coolest.

Yukina

Quote from: Vaulera on July 06, 2013, 02:45:51 PM
Oh wait, is that a POWER RANGER? Jeeeeesus. It's been so long. I remember watching that when i was a little girl. I don't remember much about it at all. I think the only thing i remember is a villain named Zenaku who i thought was the fucking coolest.

Oh. Zenaku was a great villain in Power Rangers Wild Force. I agree that he was awesome. He even technically survived till the end of the series. 

Vaulera

I have to say though, those shows and the acting were awful when i was little. Hot damn was the acting bad and corny. Also, perhaps the worst CG ever to grace this earth.

Yukina

Quote from: Vaulera on July 06, 2013, 03:07:49 PM
I have to say though, those shows and the acting were awful when i was little. Hot damn was the acting bad and corny. Also, perhaps the worst CG ever to grace this earth.

That's why I starting watching Super Sentai and Kamen Rider.

Batman4560

The great thing about the first 6 seasons was the acting (in comparison) improved a great deal and they had a real story line.

Yukina

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 06, 2013, 04:01:24 PM
The great thing about the first 6 seasons was the acting (in comparison) improved a great deal and they had a real story line.

True. I was at least interesting how they connected the footage.

MzHyde

Please do not spam the recruitment thread with TV show talk.

Yukina

Vaulera

Oh yes, this is all about three man teams. What are the teams, and will I have to form my own, or is there some sort of pre-planned setup?

MzHyde

Vaulera

Haha, thanks. It isn't like the last time, I suppose. A bit more free. Either way, it sounds excellent. I think i'll make a character before I decide on teams!