Love yourself? M seeking F

Started by Orochimaru, February 02, 2016, 11:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Self and Alternate self Pairing

PM if you are interested

I did not know how to label the pairing that that, but it is self-explanatory and can take several routes. Basically, you are playing a female version of my character. How this happens is that they are in parallel worlds. My character lives in the ‘modern’ world that is basically the world we, the RPers live in. Your character lives in the different dimension. This can be a more futuristic world, post-apocalyptic world, fantasy world with magic and so on. With your character able to be a knight/paladin, sorceress, gang leader, space aged sniper, scientist or mech pilot, etc.

Inspirational image

Also, skin color and race can be different like dark skin, a succubus, orc do not really matter for your character. Though, personality for the most part needs to be the same in some way and the name needs to be the same or rather, and variation of my character’s name.

How the dimensional breach is made for the two to meet. Depends really on what we decide. By default on what I think, is my character built a portal making device to use the electromagnetic fields given off by the earth to be able to summon and contain spirits. However, a power surge happens and throws either characters into the others world.