Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surrealobsession

Look, it isn't you. No, really, it isn't. It is me; I am just not really ready for anything serious. No, don't cry. This could have never worked, AmberStarfire. You are a beautiful, dynamic woman, and I am but a lowly pandaphant, trying to make it in a world that wasn't made for me. Perhaps in another time, another place, we could have made it. But for now, I must walk this road alone. I am a lone wolf, only not, because I am a creature half-elephant, half-panda bear. So I am whatever the equivalent of a lone wolf would be for that.

Laters!
HEALING HAS BEEN SLOW, STILL RECOVERING, SORRY! I AM HOPING TO BE BACK SOON...I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN YOU GUYS!<3<3

Horror, Science Fiction, Originals and Fandoms...UNDER CONSTRUCTION WITH UPDATE

saphireMARIE

I am so sorry for doing this to you sweetie, but its not fair for you to have to sit and watch me drool over AmberStarfire,
I am so sorry :(
Its over

Stone

See, I'm not getting any work done any more. Each day you show up wearing that in the morning, and suddenly it's 5 PM in the night.

I gotta do my job. You're gonna have to go.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

saphireMARIE

Well I am sorry sweetie, but if your going to keep grabbing my neck like that I am going to come back for more.
Its over you insensitive man :(

Rolo

It doesn't appear that there is room for a Rolo anymore so I shall melt away...

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

impishcharm

I'm sorry, my sweet, chocolatey Rolo, but I'm running away with Mr. Butterfinger.

You know you hypnotize me, always

Daoine Sidhe

Dear, sweet, sexy Imp,
  I'm saddened to say that I've discovered you've been keeping a secret from me.  Your hair isn't really red.  It's naturally brown.  Alas, I only started our relationship because I like redheads.  Since you're not, I'm afraid I have to leave you.  Don't fret.  I'd bet you'll find someone else soon enough.  Who, except for someone looking specifically for a natural redhead, could resist that face - or that body?

Farewell,
~D.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

impishcharm

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on February 02, 2014, 11:19:06 PM
Dear, sweet, sexy Imp,
  I'm saddened to say that I've discovered you've been keeping a secret from me.  Your hair isn't really red.  It's naturally brown.  Alas, I only started our relationship because I like redheads.  Since you're not, I'm afraid I have to leave you.  Don't fret.  I'd bet you'll find someone else soon enough.  Who, except for someone looking specifically for a natural redhead, could resist that face - or that body?

Farewell,
~D.

Dearest Daoine,

To my deepest regrets, I have indeed lied to you. I knew that fiery red locks would help lure you to me, so I dyed them. I have lied to you about other things as well, like how I date only fae creatures (being one myself). Turns out we are too fickle. I must confess that I have been sleeping with a werewolf prior to you leaving me. Oops?  ;D

I wish you the best of luck finding a natural ginger.  :-*

-Imp

Jazra

Dear Imp,

Not sure how to say this. So I’ll be blunt and tell you that we’re over. Partly it’s me. I’m not really an elf and the glue I’ve been using to hold on my “elf ears” irritates my eczema. Also, are you shaving your legs in bed? Because I keep finding this coarse “wolf-grey” hair under our sheets, not to mention flakes of troll-green skin. Anyway, keep my elf ears. It’s only fair, 'cause I took your fairy wings when I packed up my shit.

Ciao,

Jaz
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

ChicagoOkie

Jazra, I can't believe I gave you another chance. I got over the thing with my father, and the whole piano costume thing. But, then you asked me to insert piano keys in a certain place. That wouldn't have been such a bug deal, but you wanted me to put them in me. I just can't compete with your piano fetish. Oh, and my father asked me to tell you to call him. I'm out.
Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

FroreQueen

Chicagookie,

I hate to say this, I really do, but I'm afraid we're over. The kilt thing was fun, even cute in the beginning.... By after a whole year? Can't you.. I don't know, at least wag it once in a while? It's getting a little to strange for me to deal with. And your fake Scottish accent is so very annoying. I just can't take it anymore.

I'm sorry, chicagookie.

- Frore
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

impishcharm

My darling Frore,

I can no longer take you uppie. It is just too much. I can get nothing done around the house with you in my arms! Enough is enough. Plus, you snore at night and a girl really needs her beauty sleep. That, and you hog the bed!

Adios!

-Imp

FroreQueen

Oh my sweet Imp, I knew this day would come. I took up most if the bed because it was your idea to get a small bed. I can't help it, I need room for my wings! Also, I want uppies because you never seem to have time anymore. Always working or cleaning. And what's up with all the dog hair around the house? We don't even have a dog.

My dear, I must say goodbye. You will forever remain my favorite plaything.

- Frore
| Status: Alive | Medium: Forum, Google Docs, Possibly PM | Post rate: Varies. Erratic, mostly. |
◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊

On/Off || General Ideas

♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ Part of the reason I tend to be slow. ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦

MasterMischief

It's not you, it's the beak, I mean me!  It's me!  Aw hell!

Jag

Llamas and Toads just don't mix. We gave it a good shot though.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

MasterMischief

It's not you, it's the tongue...or rather the fact you refuse to use it.

Nitro

I'm sorry I can't do this any more, its not you its me I just need a change.

Jag

This isn't going to work. Your tongue is obviously prettier than mine and I take issue with that.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jazra

I matched 3 numbers on my Mega Lottery ticket and won $6. If we stayed together, I'd feel like I should share and I'm really too selfish to do that, so sayanora baby.

Jazra
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Nitro

We can't be together any more cause I never get to see that lovely face you always hide it from me so its time to move on and face the facts we aren't well suited for each other.

MasterMischief

I am sorry, Syanyte.  You are just too good for me.  You deserve better.

Rolo

Oh great Llama..... Tired of cleaning Llama kibble out of the bed and Llama poop out of the yard....  It is time to hit the Llama trail!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Vill

Dear Rolo,

Our time together has been swell, but I think it's time for us to see other people. I just need to get out there and experience life. I never understood where this strong spontaneous urge came from. But now, after watching an episode of Scooby Doo, I finally understand:

As Scoob said to Shaggy, "Roo Only Live Once." I can no longer say your name without feeling the need to follow this profound advice.

Good bye.

inflatetress

Sorry!  I thought I could get over the whole donkey thing, it's not you it's me.  Well, it's kinda you...cause you're a donkey...k!?

Vill

Takes one to know one: and as such, I thought it would work between us. But, there's only room for one donkey in this town. So, I'll have to ask you to pack your things and go.