News:

Main Menu

Girls and THEIR toys

Started by Bliss, January 17, 2008, 04:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cjac

I'm probably going to get blasted for this, but that seems a tad twisted to me.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Serenity Vixen

Extreme cuteness combined with extreme deadliness... I will pass :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Elandra

~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

strangely made

The sad thing is I knew the guy who made it for his girlfriend.....He passed away in October. He was a very very talented gunsmith.

An that was one of his serious customisations.

Serenity Vixen

Well... it certainly took talent to make :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Elvi

Yeah it's a shame he's gone, he was one of the 'good guys'....

(And at least it isn't 'candy' pink)

.....and now I'm never going to get my iridescent purple grenade launcher....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Cjac

True. But making something that deadly look like a toy, that's kinda like telling someone that arsnic is chocolate sauce.  ok, maybe not that bad but still
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Elvi

Ermmm....believe me Cjac, it didn't look like a toy at all....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Cjac

True, what I meant was a toy logo.  At least I usually think of Hello Kitty as a childrens item

Serenity Vixen

I am all for making things have my own flair...
I guess I am just not into big guns...

Although I am told that a little girl with a BIG GUN is sexy, so maybe I should consider it :P

strangely made

Totally depends on the girl and the Gun Serenity :)
Those girls in the 'Chicks with guns' video's are soooooooooooooooooooo not sexy, but yes a real woman who knows how to handle a firearm can be sexy.

You just have to make sure they don't have it loaded before you start chatting them up :)

Serenity Vixen

I can shoot a handgun competently, and a shotgun ((Although some of those can just about knock me over :P)), and a rifle....
I would be terrified of even trying to shoot a machine gun or anything larger :P

strangely made

*Grin* a civilian AR is about the same as a rifle, the recoil is probably a bit less to tell the truth. They're designed to be less tiring on the troops.

Plus if you went to the range I'm sure there'd be lots of people willing to help you get the correct stance :)

Caeli

Rifles are fun. I started in high school, but because I don't have a car in college and all of my friends think I'm nutso for liking firearms, I don't get to go to the shooting ranges here Dx

I'm probably way out of practice... And now I have a craving to get my hands on a firearm again xP
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

kongming

That would be completely awesome (in an inappropriate manner).

And a Sailor Mars flamethrower!
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Serenity Vixen

Sailor Moon is my first and favorite anime love, so I will take that rather disturbing arsenal :P

Sabby

I'd prefer a Roy Mustang flamethrower, but FMA isn't as cute.

kongming

We could also get a Sailor Jupiter lightning gun* and a Sailor Venus laser canon** or particle beam gun***. But what for Mercury?

*They can be made. We have the technology. They're just not very practical.
** Same with these.
*** And again, although research is still being done.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Serenity Vixen

errrr... A watergun or fire hose?

Sabby

Bliss

Quote from: kongming on January 19, 2008, 04:59:53 AM
We could also get a Sailor Jupiter lightning gun* and a Sailor Venus laser canon** or particle beam gun***. But what for Mercury?

*They can be made. We have the technology. They're just not very practical.
** Same with these.
*** And again, although research is still being done.

SURE they do - they just call 'em Tasers!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

Can we attach them to the power armour thats currently in development?
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Serenity Vixen

Mmmmmmm  form-fitting power armor :)

Akioth

Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln