News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Maiden's Refuge (closed)

Started by Xillen, October 30, 2007, 07:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xillen

We'll keep using that hunter thread, as it's not at all a hindrace to our restart, unlike the maiden game that had some disappearing players in it, as well as my reply that prevents the intro of new maidens.

But Bliss, as much as I'd love her to be, was never actually part of the game. Are you perhaps refering to Muse? I've PMed and IMed him, but no response so far. We'll see if he's still interested. Kazae also showed interest in a hunter role, but he didn't confirm it yet.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeh, I meanted Muse yes :P. I got people mixed up -_-

Anycase I post again in the thread (if I find it again) to start this.

Xillen

There's a link to it in the initial post of all the game-related threads.

But as much as I appreciate your eagerness, would you mind removing that post, and holding it, until we know who we have as the hunter players, as well as giving them a chance to interact, and perhaps handle some precautions, while still in the city.

Also, do not advance the story too much. It's really a wilderness out there, and you never know what you could've run into in the distance you claim to have travelled?

I'm sorry if I'm being a tad constaining :/

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, but I already kinda posted 'ahead' in the story (before I recheck this thread before I posted). If there are other hunters they can be easily added as part of the 'guards' what Rennel picked up, or personal staff from his manor which resides very near the capital.

Also I did post the caravan camps or seeks shelter in tavern but did not say any days or hours or how longer they had traveled besides Rennel's manor.

Xillen

I'm sorry, but if you are leaving the city, you have to say which direction you travel to, but you won't arrive there without me informing you that you did so safely.

The other hunters would probably appreciate to be able to introduce themselves instead of falling under generic sturdy men.

Finally, other players might want to make preperations inside the city, so you'll have to negotiate with them before heading out.

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I'm asking you to recall your post quite a bit :(

Xillen

I'm sorry to ask you to pull back. I'd like to reward eagerness, but unfortunately, we'll have other players to think of as well, as well as the general story idea. :(

Kazae

Alright, I can work this.

As we're working 3.5, I'll need a sec to flesh out details, but currently a name and class have been determined, though I'm still fine-tuning on race and other such nuances.
...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
Yes, I'm probably over-thinking.  Yes, I'm going to continue over-thinking.
There are enough people out there running on autopilot;someone has to make up for those lost synaptic cycles, and it may as well be me.

Push Button...

Xillen

Welcome Kazae :)

Muse has informed me that he's still game, though he decided to go with a new character concept, bringing us to three hunters, which is workable, though 1 or 2 more hunters would be welcome.

Likewise, we could do with 3 maidens, but 1 or 2 are welcome as well. Giving it a few days, before I close the invites.

I originally didn't add the link to the SRD, afraid to scare off people, but I went ahead and post it in the character generation post. (And here for easy reference. ;))

I expanded the background info post, completing information for all nine cities, as well as writing a short description of the most common present intelligent races available, besides humans.

Also, since we're basically closing the old maiden thread down, and nothing adult-related occured in it, it could be moved to one of the normal boards for displayof people that haven't been approved yet. Anyone opposed to that?

Xillen

Dabria offered to join as well, placing us with 4 maidens, which looks good.

We could have 1, possibly 2 more hunters, but that's about it I think. Don't want to crap stuff too much.

Edit: NikitaFirestar was already comtemplating earlier and decided that she want to play as well. I'm locking Maiden applications as of now.

Hunter

*holds up hand*  I'll take a crack at this, things have been a bit dry for me lately.  I'll put in a hunter application shortly.

Zaer Darkwail

Nice, I was afraid I am alone hunting five maidens plus their ally. Anycase I am ranger class wise but focused more on urban tracking but can track well at wilds. So a caster, full time fighter or someone more sneaky focused or ranged combatant would be nice to form good 'party'. I doubt cleric as spellcaster is counted as 'healer' but someone able cure condittions would be nice.

Xillen

Welcome aboard, Hunter.

I have Zaer, Muse, Kazae and Hunter as Hunters now, which should be fine. There's room for 1 more hunter if someone's really interested, but we're not in need.

Maidens: When your character concept is done, you can reply in the Maiden thread. I'll post my first reply after all Maiden's posted.

Hunters: When your character concept is done, please post a suggestion in the OOC thread (links at the index of each game-related thread) where Zaer can find you, so he can pick you up IC.

If you post your character in the character thread, please make it complete. It's making it a lot easier on me if all the data is together in one thread, so I can quickly look it up, than when I have to look all over the place in OOC, Interest and PM's, since I'm not always updating from my home computer.

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, hunter's char is dual wielding melee combatant it seems. But it seems my char is still physically better at melee combat or at least knows some exotic tricks as bountyhunter. Just wonder how I would know him if I know him at all?

Hunter

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 10, 2008, 05:01:33 PM
Hmmm, hunter's char is dual wielding melee combatant it seems. But it seems my char is still physically better at melee combat or at least knows some exotic tricks as bountyhunter. Just wonder how I would know him if I know him at all?

Everyone got their ticket for the plot train?  (TOOT!)

Xillen

Aight. I'm considering putting a human female healer5 as an NPC in the Hunter party. (Unless you guys can find someone willing to play her :p)

Do you guys trust a crossbow in her hands, or do you prefer her unarmed?

Zaer Darkwail

Depends from what background she is from? For self defence I would give her only dagger and order her stay back from melee and take cover incase ranged attacks (if healer gets nailed who heals us then :P). But if she is diciplined slave from Hextor's temple then I could arm her better.

Also I can ask around for player for her, would like able use her sexually during the journey but knowing your difficulties would not press it if she's npc.

Xillen

It wouldn't catch my interest, but I wouldn't mind to roleplay it out, as it's just an NPC, so you can have fun with her either way, but yeah, if you can find someone to actually play her, go ahead :)

Zaer Darkwail

*trying now*

Anycase I asked that one more guy (or two others) I have sended messengers come to tavern so once their chars get approved and posted in charsheet thread they can post in tavern.

Xillen

Ok, the roll goes to Trieste.

And with that, we're pretty much filled up I'm afraid.

* Xillen wonders what he pulled on himself :p

Hunter

I think you're going to find out.  *cackles evilly*

Xillen

Actually had quite a few more people showing their interest and asking me if there is still room. ???

*debates setting up a seperate story thread*

Xillen

Airindel has informed me that she's currently unable to participate in group games and decided to tag out of the game. She did tell me she was ok with someone else taking over her character, so I'm wondering if anyone is interested in doing so.

Xillen

Still hoping on interest from someone as a replacement.

There must be someone interested in playing a maiden, who's currently captured in the hands of a dryad who's using her for her own fun? :P

(Class abilities have not yet been used, so most of the characters stats can be messed around if desired).