Monster's Cravings (Seeking Dom for F/F, M/F, M/M or any other pairing)

Started by LittleMonster, April 13, 2013, 05:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleMonster

Current Status:
Currently, I am OPEN to taking on new games.

The Boring Shit:
01;; I'm picky about the partners I take on. If you can't distinguish between my character and me, we won't get along. If you're not okay with trans*folks, we won't get along. I'm looking for creative and open-minded co-writers who write quality posts. I write in the third person - past tense and I would prefer you did too.
02;; I am always willing to try and put some of your favorite kinks into our game (if they're not on my OFFs list), and I would love if you did the same in return.
03;; I am not a quick poster, by any standard. I try to post once a week, but my work schedule can sometimes make it difficult. I'll check in with you if some major delay comes up, and otherwise I am open to being poked once in a while. If you want daily posts, I am not the partner for you.
04;; I am available to roleplay through the forums, PMs, emails, and IMs.
05;; I love a healthy dose of smut, but I also love romance and fluffy lovey shit as well. Both story-based long-term RPs and quick 'n dirty sex-based one-shots are fine with me.

Finally, I'd prefer it if you shot me a PM instead of posting in this thread. I'm looking forward to chatting with you!
(Be sure to check my on/offs thread as well! It's linked in my sig.)

LittleMonster

Plot Ideas & Story Seeds
This is coming tomorrow. I'm falling asleep. :B

LittleMonster