News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

Wait, before, during or after.... nevermind, either way i'm guilty

Ever had sex while one partner was dressed as a schoolgirl
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Endorphin

Guilty

Ever owned any sex-related costumes?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

LadySheikah

Guilty....dose my military Uniform count???

Ever have sex with someone in the military?
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever played out a movie scene in the bedroom?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

LadySheikah

Guilty

Ever got turned on by a random no-sexual movie scene?

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Kiric Rand

guilty

ever had sex in front of a webcam
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

LadySheikah

guilty

ever had sex in front of a group of people?

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Kiric Rand

not guilty .... yet

Ever had sex outdoors in the rain
[Floatright]
[/float]

LadySheikah

So Guilty it not funny

Ever had sex on the beach?

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Kiric Rand

Not Guilty

ever had sex for over 2 hours
[Floatright]
[/float]

Endorphin

Guilty, and most enjoyable.

Ever had sex in under a minute?

Amelita

Guilty (it was awesome, a "quick get in the shower with me before the kids realize you're gone" teehee)

Ever hurt yourself during sex? ahem... unintentionally lol

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Endorphin

Guilty, more than once.

Ever hurt your partner during sex, intentional or otherwise?

Amelita

*ahem* guilty (bit a little too hard a few times)

Ever wanted a partner to go rougher and not gotten it?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Endorphin

Guilty, all the time!

You?

Harley Quinn

Too often, so, guilty.

Ever seduced a younger sibling's equally as young, friend?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Endorphin

Not Guilty, never really had the situation come up.

Ever roleplayed whilst on a date with a partner and brought it back to the bedroom (lounge, car or whatever)?

thirteenhearts

Not Guilty.

Ever hit someone during sex only to realize that they weren't into that type of thing?

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever pushed someone's limits for your own personal satisfaction, even though you knew they weren't into that sort of thing?

thirteenhearts

Guilty.

Ever been unable to finish so you just stop?

Endorphin

Not Guilty - Gotta keep the end in mind, even if it means changing technique! :P

Ever intentionally tried to make sex difficult, boring or tiresome because you weren't in the mood?

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

thirteenhearts

Guilty.  And they didn't care, lol

Ever been woken up by someone playing with you?

Endorphin

Guilty. I wish it would happen more often.

Ever woken up a partner by toying with them?

thirteenhearts

Guilty.

Ever left someone's house right after sex and never called them again?