Lost at Sea - A family Incest Story Still looking for youngest child!

Started by Blinkin, April 18, 2015, 08:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

Introducing Rachel, the eldest child. Hope you all like her!

The Vitals

Name: Rachel Jade Stevens
Played By: Doomsday
Family Position: Eldest daughter
Sex: Female

The Physical

Physical Description: Rachel has a similar build to her mother, though where Wendy is slim and fit, Rachel is a bit softer and curvier. Her long, dark brown hair ends in gentle curls, not unlike mom's; If not for the barely visible freckles across her nose and rosy cheeks, and her brown eyes, it would be easy to mistake Rachel for a younger Wendy. They share the same facial structure, a heart-shaped face highlighted by full lips. She also stands at 5'8", weighs 140 lbs., sporting an hourglass figure and 32C breasts.
Distinguishing Marks: Faint freckles across her cheeks and shoulders, pierced ears, a tattoo of a band logo on her outer left ankle (a roaring tiger)
Attributes: 35-25-36

The Mental

Personality: Rachel, a girl, the eldest of four children, grew up helping her mother take care of her brothers and sister, and has a nurturing, caring, shy attitude. She hates to be the center of attention, preferring to help others over herself, preferring to listen than to speak. Though she may seem servile and eager to please, Rachel knows the difference between her selflessness and the selfishness of others, and at a point, she knows how to stand up for herself and be heard.

When she left home for college, she had a bit of an identity crisis, as she wasn't surrounded by her needy siblings anymore. Rachel experimented, and found herself just as attracted to women as she was to men. She became a bit more outgoing and bubbly, and has always been just a bit goofy and nerdy beneath her demure nature.

Likes: Children, romantic books and movies, punk rock, comic books, camping
Dislikes: Bad manners, messiness, sexism, arrogance, flying in airplanes

The Story

Background: Rachel is the oldest Stevens child, though not by much. Her brothers and sister soon followed, and her mother, Wendy, quickly depended upon Rachel to help with the house and the babies. Rachel rose to the challenge as a child, and as she grew older, she fantasized about getting married and having a lot of children of her own. But she was a sensitive girl growing up, and rather than meeting a high school sweet heart as she had hoped, Rachel became introverted and shy, preferring to be with her family and close friends than with a party of people she barely knew or care to know.

She graduated with excellent grades and went into college, waffling between Nursing, something more scientific and something more social; eventually she fell into Nursing. Torn out of her comfort zone (i.e. her family home) Rachel was forced to adapt, and she made dozens more friends in college than she ever did in high school. She lost her virginity to a guy, and even came to appreciate the physical company of some of her girlfriends, especially one roommate who she still had fond feelings for, even after the two of them graduated and drifted away from each other.

Already older than her mother when she had given birth to Rachel, the Stevens girl was thinking ahead to her future. She had the knowledge and the paperwork to support it to get a great job somewhere, and was already fantasizing about meeting a great guy... Or perhaps even a girl, and settling down. To Rachel, this boat trip with her family felt like a sort of send off; One last hurrah, as 'Rachy' was poised to move on from her family and become a woman, a real adult.
Sexual Experience: Moderate. Rachel enjoys sex, but she didn't lose her virginity until she was nearly 20 years old. She's still experimenting and learning what she enjoys.
Kinks/Fetishes: Submissive, occasional switch. Soft and sensitive, she loves passionate, caring sex, though will soon realize a love for being dominated and manhandled. Breastplay, giving oral, cock worship are all kinks she developed in college. And though she would always act alarmed, Rachel has always been secretly thrilled by risk of impregnation.
Off’s! Not much to list here. Rachel is always a people pleaser first and foremost, and would try anything once.
Player’s On’s and Off’s link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=3457

Blinkin

Well, can't talk for anyone else, but I like Rachel. ;)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Thais

What you see is what you get: a heart of an Angel and the mind of a Devil
I am looking for a creative and imaginative female player. I am openminded, creative and imaginative as well
I love to research, plot and plan and I want to engage in cooperative brainstorms with you
I'm available on Discord. Please feel free to connect  thaisdk#4077

Uebelator

The Vitals

Name: Richard Stevens
Played By: Uebelator
Family Position: Father
Sex: male

The Physical

Physical Description: Richard is a tall attractive man in his best years. He´s 6'3 and has an athletic swimmers build, making it obvious, that he likes to keep himself fit. he jhas dark brown eyes, very dark brown hair, that has become a little grey at his temples and that he likes to wear a little ruffled. He likes a little stubble, so he doesnt really shave every day.
Distinguishing Marks: He has the birthdates of his children tattoed on his right lower arm.
Attributes: His cock is about 8 inches long and almost 2 inches thick.

The Mental

Personality: Richard has become a bit of a workaholic over the past years and he hasnt seen both his wife and his children as much as he would have liked to. But paying for their house, their cars and putting something on the side for their education is a pretty costly affair and money doesnt earn itself. So he does, what he thinks is necessary, to take care of his family. He still loves his wife and the way they still flirt with each other. That teasing, seductive way of his wife makes him crazy and he has had a hard time holding himself back from just ripping of her clothes right there more than once. Yes, they have a good love-life, but their kids dont need to know that. Or... any details at least.
Richard knows that he is very lucky to have a sexy, attractive, charming, amazing wife like Wendy and seeing how beautiful she is, makes him want to keep in shape for her too, even though he´d love to crash on the couch instead of going running most of the time.
He is caring and nice and maybe a little over-protective about his family.
Likes: Wine, Action-movies, Audiobooks, Metallica, his quiet 30-minutes early on sunday morning, when everyone is asleep and he can just sit in the kitchen, enjoying his coffee.
Dislikes: Respectlessness, Sushi, Rush hour, Flying, wearing suits (even though he has to do that every day)

The Story

Background: Richard Stevens is the oldest son of Lawrence and Hannah Stevens. His dad was a successful surgeon and the Stevens-family didnt have to worry about anything financially. Richards brother Andrew is 2 years younger than him and the two of them were inseperable during their youth.

When they started to realize, that girls were actually more interesting than they had thought, they often went out to parties together, being each other wingman and getting their fair share of dates.

Richard lost his virginity in the age of 16 in the bedroom of Tricia Jones, one of the schools cheerleaders and trophy girlfriends. Like many first times, his was pretty unspectacular. He dated Tricia for a few weeks more and then they moved on to someone else. Being on the football team, he had been pretty popular in school and so there were many girls who liked to hook up with him.

After school, Richard went to college, to study law and to become an attorney. Here he met Wendy, fell in love with her and unlike with every other girl he had met so far, he just knew, that she was the one. Tricia and his former girlfriends were nice and fun and all, but Wendy just felt right. She wasnt only pretty, but she also got him in a way that only his brother ever understood him and so he proposed to her when he was 23 and she was only 19. And much to his own surprise, she said yes.

The surprise was even bigger, when she got pregnant when they were just married. This wasnt exactly, how they had planned it, but it was okay and they were looking forward to becoming parents.
Richard finished his studies and became a lawyer and Wendy stayed at home, taking care of their children. Feeling obliged to take care of his family, Richard worked quiet a lot and so he´s really, really looking forward to the much overdue family-vacation. Its gonna be so great!

Sexual Experience: Very experienced and open minded.
Kinks/Fetishes: Slight bondage, receiving oral, slight dominance, public places, risk of getting caught, outdoor, being seduced, trying new things - pretty much anything thats not on the offs list.
Off’s! Scat, Blood, anything overly gross, violence
Player’s On’s and Off’s link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220857.0

Misc.: Richard will be a little hard to crack until he gives in to anything regarding his children, but when the moment is right and he´s having a weak moment, a little seduction can work wonders.

FluidOne

Do you need me to do a character sheet like you guys are doing?

Blinkin

Yes, please. And if you could go with a west European name, it would be great.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

FluidOne

Not a problem! I should be done in just a few minutes! :D

Uebelator

To be honest, I'm not really into that cross dressing girl-boy switchup-thing myself. Maybe Richard doesn't really know how to deal with that either and might see your character as kind of the families black sheep?
And could you try to find a real photograph?

FluidOne

I can sure look for something, but if i can't find something will what I have work?

Uebelator

I can only speak for myself and I don't like those anime pics too much, but if your written description is good, I don't need to look at the pic, right? ;)

Blinkin

I'm not requiring a picture, just a good description.

Having said that, I'm not big on anime (or other forms of the genre) pics myself. Even when I could see, they never seemed particularly realistic to me. I would rther that you go without a pic if you can't find something from the real world.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

FluidOne

Withdrawn

Blinkin

To be totally honest TC, I'm not sure that Jamie is going to be viable in the story. While I don't have a problem with cross-dressing, feminization or gender identy conflicts, the story is about a fairly small family stuck in a situation where incest is a factor. I'm concerned that Jamie may end up being a very lonely boy and isolated in the game.

It seems fairly clear that Jamie's father would have issues with him, and Wendy, while generous in her love for her children probably would of stepped on this fairly quickly as well. I'm also wondering how you'll justify being such a small boy when both parents are above the average in height and body type. I'm sure that there are many reasonable explanations, but overall, I don't see him thriving in the setting.

I'll open this up to the other players and see if they think that Jamie will be viable or not and we'll go from there. I'm not trying to shoot down your creativity; I just want to make sure that everyone has fun with the game and stays active.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

FluidOne

Nope, it's all good, i'll withdraw. :) Nice to chat anyway. -pats you all on the head and takes my leave.

Blinkin

I'm sorry to see you go. We now have an opening for youngest child. Any takers? Anyone know anyone who might be interested in the slot?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

SlipperySue

The Vitals

Name: Sophie Dawn Stevens
Played By: SlipperySue
Family Position: 3rd child/2nd daughter
Sex: Female (silly I just said I was the daughter, giggles)

The Physical

Physical Description:
Sophie is a little short than her Mom and Sister, but only by an inch, she stands a slim, fit and toned 5 feet 7 inches.  She would have the same brunette hair, if it wasn't for the wonders of being a bottle blonde.  Her figure is also a little smaller than the older Stevens women, being a tight 32B 23 33 and weighing around 118lbs.  Her hair is thick and long, which means she ALWAYS takes time to get ready.
Distinguishing Marks: Only her ears, two rings in her right ear and one in the left. 
Attributes: 32B 23 33

The Mental

Personality: Sophie is a happy go lucky girl, with a very active social life.  She is keen member of the Gym Club and a Cheerleader, but hates being thought of a some dumb 'blonde'.  She has definitely inherited her parents intelligence, although she does sometimes like to act a little ditzy.  She enjoys annoying her elder siblings but there is nothing she would not do for them, and she gets upset if they get genuinely angry with her.  She dotes totally on her younger sibling, as their arrival meant she was no longer the baby of the family.
Likes: Gymnastics, Cheerleading, Disney Cartoons (especially the princesses but she would deny it), Sloppy Joes and Rocky Road Ice Cream (although not at the same time, yuck), Taylor Swift
Dislikes: Rude people, snakes, spiders, birds that like fly at you for like no reason, anyone dating Taylor Swift, people that are cruel to animals except snakes, spiders and birds that like fly at you for like no reason

The Story

Background: Sophie is the third child and second daughter of Richard and Wendy Stevens, she was a happy child as her Mom and big sister seemed to fall over themselves to make her happy.  She also enjoyed visits to her grandparents, hearing about their stories from the old'n times, and this was the start of her interest in history.  It was only when she got a little older that she realised that her grandparents hadn't been around when the first settlers arrived or even during the Civil War, which was made sort of clear to her when she asked Nana Stevens what it was like during the Civil War.

She enjoyed the academic side of school, but then she also enjoyed the physical side and the social side to.  Her favourite subjects were history and phys ed, her least favourite was Math.

This holiday is her break before she goes off to college, something she has mixed feelings about, she likes the idea of the adventure and academic challenge, but she would miss her family so much, as she had never been away from them for more than a couple of days.

Sexual Experience: Still a virgin, played around some with a couple of guys and there was that one time with her best friend, but hey like that so doesn't count as they were practicing kissing and things for boys.
Kinks/Fetishes: Like what is all that nonsense, never even had anything vanilla, so no kinks yet.
Off’s! Anything gross like poo, pee, vomit or anything else messy, yuck
Player’s On’s and Off’s link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=227425.0

Blinkin

Nice SS, I think she'll be a fine younger daughter. I'm hoping to find someone to play a son or daughter in the last slot. That could be an older sibling in the 19-20 range as well.

But, if we don't get anyone else, we could probably work with what we have. 2 males and 3females.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Etherealgirl

SlipperySue

Quote from: Blinkin on April 23, 2015, 08:09:18 AM
Nice SS, I think she'll be a fine younger daughter. I'm hoping to find someone to play a son or daughter in the last slot. That could be an older sibling in the 19-20 range as well.

But, if we don't get anyone else, we could probably work with what we have. 2 males and 3females.

It would be good if there was another female writer, but not a deal breaker.

Thais

Quote from: SlipperySue on April 23, 2015, 09:10:45 AM
It would be good if there was another female writer, but not a deal breaker.

I concur. I find it to balance male and female approach in our shared story

If you proceed with a female character that would be interesting in my characters perspective and another male would make the horizon broader. Two males get busy with four females around. Can we attract another malecharacter, that I would find satisfying
What you see is what you get: a heart of an Angel and the mind of a Devil
I am looking for a creative and imaginative female player. I am openminded, creative and imaginative as well
I love to research, plot and plan and I want to engage in cooperative brainstorms with you
I'm available on Discord. Please feel free to connect  thaisdk#4077

Blinkin

Quote from: Etherealgirl on April 23, 2015, 09:00:40 AM
I could play the youngest. Perhaps a daughter, age 16?

I apologize for missing your post.

Another daughter would give a 2:1 rratio and I was hoping to attract another male character, but please feel free to submit a character. :)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Etherealgirl

The Vitals

Name: Amanda Sarah Stevens - goes by 'Manda'.
Played By: Etherealgirl
Family Position: Youngest Child
Sex: Female

The Physical

Physical Description: Amanda is 5'5, making her shorter than most of her family, and has dark auburn hair, which she inherited from her father. her ears are her mothers, as well as her nose. Her eyes are dark like her father's and her body type is more slender and small, like her father's grandmother. Small breasts, with small, peach colored areola and nipples.
Distinguishing Marks: Pierced right eye brow. Multiple piercings in her ear. Pierced Navel. Birth mark on the back of her neck, which is mostly covered up by her hair. Paler skin.
Attributes: Height - 5'5, Weight - 109lbs. 32A-23-32

The Mental

Personality: Manda can be a bit immature, given her age. She energetic and out going. She is incredibly jealous of her sisters, as they are more 'filled' out and pretty. More tomboyish than girly-girl.
Likes: Photography, Music (metallica like her father, and other rock bands), Video Games, Fishing, and writing.
Dislikes: Math, Science, Preppy girls, Being regarded as a child, the Dark.

The Story

Background: What is it like to be a Stevens? Asking Manda this question, and you are bound to get a much different answer than others. Manda has always been a bit different, and had marched to the beat of her own drums. Even when she was five years old and prefferred to be the 'hero' and not the princess, Richard and Wendy knew Manda was special.

Her interested have always been more aligned to what her brother and father were doing, than her mother and two sisters. It wasn't that she didn't get along with them, it's just she had a hard time being 'girly'.

Middle school was difficult for Manda, as she was often teased from being dorky, or awkward. The fact that here parents had purchased braces for her and a bad case of acne didn't help. However by the end of the 8th grade she began to come out of her awkwardness and in ninth grade she had blossomed into a beautiful young woman.

Now that she is in highschool shes truly able to experiment and come up with her own identity. Even more so she found a group of friends who accept her as she is, and don't try telling her what to do, or how to do it. Shes involved in several after school programs. Her friends remain a big part of her life, and when she found out about this family trip, she was the first to object and do a bit of pouting.

Furthermore her romantic life had just started to take off, thanks to a special night at a friends birthday parting. A couple of drunken make out sessions later and a impromptu blow job with Jason Styles (Her possible boyfriend), made Manda feel empowered and confident.

Sexual Experience: Virgin, although has given head to a couple of boys, and has been fingered once before.
Kinks/Fetishes: Voyeurism.
Off’s! No SCAT, water sports.
Player’s On’s and Off’s link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214576.msg10546118#msg10546118

Misc.: Nothing yet!

SlipperySue

Lovely to see I have a sister, and written by another woman, double yippee

Uebelator

Blinkin

All we're missing is a bio for Tyler. I would not reject a second son, even if that makes 5 children, it would balance things out a little better. The possible age ranges would be 17, 19, and 20 years old.

As soon as I see Tyler, I'll create the OCC group so that we can have a chatter place and work out final details.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.