VBD - Male Characters Needed (Vampires, Shapeshifters, Humans)

Started by Cynadea, March 09, 2015, 12:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

• Vampires, Shapeshifters, Humans
  • Always Recruiting
  • Focused on pairings, with interaction with other characters.
  • Sandbox, plots are by the players with GM'ed events once in a while.
  • 2 paragraphs minimum

The game currently needs males as the banner indicates. There is one coven (located on Boubon St. New Orleans) that is currently entirely female with only one male who is taken. The posting frequency depends on the players. Some post every other day, others go every other week, but the game is always active with a few new posts every day. The game is always recruiting. Don't let the fact that the game is nearly 2 years old stop you; this is not a clique and we'll have you fit in in no time :)

For more information, look here. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Cynadea

Bump!

The covens as a whole need new blood, pun intended, male or female, or something in between if that is your thing.  If you want to hit the ground running, you can look here for want ads.

cabalxxvi

I could be very interested in this. I will be reading over more of the information on the plot, and everything for the story. I have been playing vampires for around 10 years. So I would be interested.
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Cynadea

cabalxxvi

I do have a few questions. You mentioned in the thread about dark gifts, does that include the already given gifts of speed, and everything else, or are these OP gifts from the wiki page only?

As for the vampire, I seen the classifieds ad, but I would like to have a vampire that is 2000 years old, and I have a lot of work to do with him but that isn't going to be a problem.

What is the date for the game itself, and where is an older vampire needed the most?
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Cynadea

Every vampire have the gift of strength and speed, it only increases with age. The dark gift is what makes every vampire unique (more or less as two vampires can have the same)

I'd be curious to know why 2000, but I'll wait to see the character sheet.

The current month being played is September 2013, as you can see in this announcement

Vampires are needed pretty much everywhere, age is not a factor. I'd say look for the lifestyle that attracts you most. Here's a basic run down on covens:

Alaska:
The coven is the town. It has about 200 people living there. It's remote, cold, lots of privacy.  Since no one there is unaware of vampires and werecreature, they can be who they are without breaking the secret.
Dolls enjoy full freedom, can have a job.
Front of coven: Oil rigs
Were-creatures accepted: yes, any animals.

California:
Lars has to assess the doll to see if it can be loyal and trusted. The most free of coven, it's almost life as usual. 
Dolls enjoy a full freedom, can have a job, etc.
Front of coven: Night club
Were-creatures accepted: yes, only local animals.

Louisiana:
Falk has to bind the doll to the coven with his binding dark gift
Dolls enjoy a limited freedom, as the dolls will not be able to wander far from the coven due to the binding, but may have a job
Front of Coven: Gentleman's Club on Bourbon st.
Were-creatures accepted: yes, only local animals.

Vermont:
Any human can be a doll and live in doll's wing, the most restrictive of covens
Dolls have as much freedom as their owner wishes, which usually means not much.
Front of the Coven: Import/Export business, as well as stores and shops.
Werecreatures accepted: Yes, werewolves mainly

London:
The coven do not own dolls, the dolls are owned by vampires only. Old fashioned coven.
The humans having caught sight of vampires and are discovered, are brought to the coven to be fed upon until death or until a vampire claims them.
Dolls have as much freedom as their owner give them.
Werecreatures accepted: yes, any animals, but they are marked with a loyalty tattoo (unbreakable loyalty to the coven.)