The Tiger General's Rebellion [OOC]

Started by Caeli, March 17, 2010, 05:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caeli

We're not voting yet, you guys. >_>

Anyway, the spy did get me the vote, but I'll be occupied until about a couple of hours from now. Sorry!
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn52

well darn that spy, he/she is a smart one that is all I have to say.....LOL

I will hang out with all the other ghost still wondering who the last spy is.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Caeli

I'm going to try and wait for Imogen's vote, but I'm going to tally votes sometime tomorrow. I apologize, I'm going through a tough situation with my student org right now, so I've been devoting my time to that. :/

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Caeli

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Imogen

Congrats courtiers, and thank you for hosting a great game, Caeli! It was my first time being evil and I had a blast! My apologies for the sneaky PM's, guys :-( I really do love you all!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Mithlomwen

Yay for the good guys!  *giggles* 

Imogen was my evil twin!  ;)

Good game everyone!  Thank you to Caeli for making this one so awesome. ;D
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Ryven

I was never really targeted or suspected.  Just how I like it. ^-^

Stattick

Sorry for being evil, but hey, if you have to be evil, you might as well try to excel at it.  >:)

I hope there's no hard feelings.

Quote from: Ryven on April 16, 2010, 08:49:51 AM
I was never really targeted or suspected.  Just how I like it. ^-^

Oh, and Ryven... FYI, I was out-voted. I talked about targeting you on the very first day. There wasn't a good reason why I was targeting you. It... just seemed like the thing to do. But higher priority targets kept presenting themselves... *sinister laugh*
O/O   A/A

Remiel

Thank you for hosting a great game, Caeli!  It was a lot of fun, and it was obvious that you put a lot of time and effort into each night's summation!  ;D

I eventually figured out who the traitors were, but only after it was too late.   Well, actually, that's giving myself too much credit; had I survived night 5, I would have accused Mithlomwen, which would have been a grave mistake.  Why does it seem like the more of these games I play, the worse I get?

Beguile's Mistress

Thanks for a great game.  Though I was killed the first night I still enjoyed the game.  I'd love to play again.

Caeli

Thanks. ;D I'm glad you guys enjoyed it so much!

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Autumn52

Quote from: Stattick on April 16, 2010, 10:36:40 AM
Sorry for being evil, but hey, if you have to be evil, you might as well try to excel at it.  >:)

Oh, and Ryven... FYI, I was out-voted. I talked about targeting you on the very first day. There wasn't a good reason why I was targeting you. It... just seemed like the thing to do. But higher priority targets kept presenting themselves... *sinister laugh*

Gives Stattick a big hug and kiss and tells him if I am ever in doubt before You are on my list....You are a great bead guy I never suppected you. Hugsssss

Valerian

I have to say, it was a lot of fun dying in combat like that.   ;D  I almost didn't guard Kyrsa, though -- the way all the votes kept changing had me so dizzy, I couldn't decide!  Heh.  But it was a grand way to die, taking a traitor with me.  Er, no offense, ayme.  *hands out chocolate chip cookies as a peace offering*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Mithlomwen

Exactly!  If you're going to be bad...you might as well be good! ;D

No hard feelings at all, though I must say with all of the last minute PMs I was getting I was starting to get confused as to who was guilty or not.  *giggles*
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Kye

This was my first game of this type and I had a blast! Thank you Caeli, you did an awesome job!

Ryven

Oh, no hard feelings at all.  I still find it funny that people target me as if I'm a threat. ::)

Blaed

First off, let me say thank you Caeli for hosting this game. It was a lot of fun, and I liked this type of game. I am glad that I was able to play in the game, and enjoyed it very much. Living to the end of the game was also some fun, and being a part of the winning vote thanks to the save by Mithlomwen.

I would really enjoy playing more games like this.