Teenage Website

Started by Dray, April 20, 2009, 12:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

A few teenage girls have just graduated from high school and are looking to pursue their modeling careers, following in their mothers' footsteps. The girls do all kinds of posing, seductive, lingerie, revealing and sexy poses, bikinis, even nudity and posing with each other being that they are all bisexual. So they model naked with each other, having erotic/exotic shoots, making out and feeling on each other and stuff like that.  Some lesbian action.

They want to promote their modeling, get more well known and make more money so they seek out a teenage boy that was the current webmaster of the school before they all graduated and they ask him to create and take care of their website for them, also asking him to take their pictures and be creative since he is artistic, and very good with technology and computers. He is hesitant at first, even as they beg him and say they will pay him and give him a cut of the money they make from people that subscribe to the site to see their photos/videos. Though he has never been good with woman himself, being a shy/cute computer nerd and they flirt with him and all of that until he gives in and accepts it.

Then over time as he hosts their website for them, takes their pictures, watches these three girls in action, seeing them naked...they flirt with him on the side, getting to know and like him on the side, his nice personality and his cute looks...sleeping with him, having sex with him, sharing him and talking about bringing him into the pictures/videos. That's the basic and summary of the story.

Let me know if you are interested.  I would like it if I could get 2 or 3 girls in on this.

Doktor Sleepless

Hah, real life fantasies FTW. Good luck man, this sounds interesting... wait, you think there could be two webmasters? :P