What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

A light green cotton top with a cowl neckline, beige straight skirt, beige stockings and light brown shoes and belt.

WyldRanger

Black socks, a pair of blue gym shorts and an old Chicago Cubs shirt.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue coat dress with lots of white polka dots and white buttons down the front, beige stockings and navy heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Three piece suit consisting of a black skirt and top and a red jacket with black piping and no buttons, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

You always dress up in the prettiest-sounding things.

In my case: a long-sleeved, black stretchy top with a silver-grey floral design on the front and a sprinkling of crystals (bought in Australia during a visit a few years back) and the ever-comfortable black stretchy trousers. I own something like 10 pairs of the same type, because they're comfortable and go with practically everything.

Thesunmaid

A pair of green flannel long sleeved and long legged jammies with little cows jumping over moons. Sexy i know...but its damp and chilly here right now. Be much less clothed once i actually go to bed. lol
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

Observing Trifles

A blue t-shirt and black beach pants.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

Autumn52

a pretty blue colored Bank shirt and a pair of black slacks.

Now underneath I haz on a tan pair of panties and bra. Not sexy but very nice for work.

Shoes: Black heels.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

King Serperior

Wearing a shirt that displays the year I graduated High School in as well as a pair of comfy shorts.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks, white camisole and jacket left unbuttoned, black patent leather belt and heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray pencil skirt, pale salmon short-sleeved blouse, sheer gray stockings and dark gray belt and heels.

AutumRose

lifts the quill after  looking longingly at the av above!  dips the ink and scribes

black silk blouse and  leather look knee length skirt, black batching lace bra and  knickers set  with  hold ups sheer  black of course and 4 inch  patent high back heels .. and a blush, you could light a cigarette from apparently, cant think why..

lays the pen aside  and  nods to it
Get to know me ( the black rose ) has been updated to reflect my current circumstances.  please read this first. 

Beguile's Mistress

Black straight skirt, scarlet long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black sling-back heels.

Valterre

Short sleeved denim shirt with a white shirt underneath, featuring a lovely image of a jockey riding a seahorse. Skinny black chinos. Barefoot.

AutumRose

dressing gown ( pink with penguns ) slippers  ( fluffy with pom poms and penguins on them ) and a smile.... can you tell its my day off?
Get to know me ( the black rose ) has been updated to reflect my current circumstances.  please read this first. 

Beguile's Mistress

Cream colored straight skirt and long-sleeved blouse with a black pocket hanky, black belt and heels and nude stockings.

Valterre

SinXAzgard21

Red and white flannel button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a pair wranglers.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Beguile's Mistress

Camel pencil skirt, beige long-sleeved blouse, beige stockings and brown belt and hells.

Observing Trifles

Aerosmith tank top and red shorts.
|| the hunt ||

Autumn52

Melon colored tshirt and blue shorts with white polka dots. I dont care that it doesnt match. I am comfy
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Bruja

Black yoga pants, grey work out shirt, pink sports bra with grey/white running shoes.

Autumn52

Khaki colored pants with a pretty green shirt with the logo of my bank on it. The shoes are the color of my pants and they are pumps. I would normally wear sandals but these pumps match the pants so perfectly I feel obliged to wear them. Might change them at lunch though.

Underneath: A nude colored bra and panties, some lace but lots of silky satin.

I feel pretty. I feel pretty.

Observing Trifles

Transformers pajama pants and a blue Star Wars t-shirt.
|| the hunt ||

Beguile's Mistress

Cream silk long-sleeved blouse with pearl buttons, white straight skirt with a tan and black plaid pattern, black blazer, belt and heels and sheer beige stockings.