News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[NC-H] Dating a Witch

Started by Metis, June 10, 2008, 03:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metis

For the past two days, I've been toying with the idea of what I think would be a really hot scene.  It would involve a couple who have been dating for a few weeks.  Early twenties, early forties, it's a matter of preference.  The man is your average joe, a somewhat curious guy.  Possibly a scholar or a scientist.  The woman is a witch.  The setting could be modern, high fantasy, or anything in between.  The important thing is, they are having troubles in bed.  The man is happy enough, but the woman is just a bit kinkier.  She wants to use magic to spice up their sex life.

The first spell would be a simple aphrodisiac she casts on herself.  After that, they start playing out each others fantasies.  Eventually, she casts a spell which makes her submissive to the man, and he gives into temptation and takes their sexplay much further than she wanted.  By the time the submission spell wears off, he'll have made her enslave herself to him in a variety of other ways, and they turn from a dating couple into a master and slave.  From there, who knows where it might go?

The idea for this came from Callie Messenger's story Strip Poker:

http://www.fmstories.com/stories/bizzare/strip-poker.txt

Excellent story.  I won't spoil it for anyone who wants to read it, but the inspiration comes from a scene, which I think was the hottest part of the whole story, being skipped over entirely.

As for who I'm looking for, it can be a guy or a girl, and I'm willing to play either part.  Either reply to this post or shoot me a PM.

Sevenpercentsolution

I would definitely play the witch for you, if you're still looking.

Metis

Actually, me and Lilacs are currently doing the roleplay here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=16811.0

Thanks for the offer, though.