what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ashia starstreak

Deer hide leather laced long sleeve, black undershirt, worn jeans.

"A knight in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested."

Bliss

A capped sleeve shirt with square neckline, of a synthetic crinkle-cloth that holds close but does not squeeze the body, with a pattern of vertical striation and crisscrossing lines in black, blue, whit, gold, and lavender. I wear this over a plain black pencil skirt, devoid of nearly any decoration except for the corsetlike crisscrossing black ribbons at the back that start at the waist and end a handslength down the back. Black-rimmed oval glasses, and the usual jewelry of my piercings; and as today is a day at home, my feet remain bare.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Rubicon

A relatively boring ensemble today. White button down oxford shirt, dark blue slacks, blood red tie. No coat today, at least most of the time. Black leather shoes.

Breathless Intent

Oh, that sounds nice Rubicon!

I'm feeling peppy today, so in addition to black slacks and leather ballet flats, I've got a white blouse with little black polka dots. I am feeling kind of cute! Wearing some red gloss to add a little pop of color too :D

Beguile's Mistress

Forest green, boat-necked belted straight cut dress with 3/4-length sleeves, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

RainbowLei

a big comfy forest green hoody.....

I need to go put cloths on, Its 5pm..... O.o

But then again whats the point

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray business suite with a pencil skirt and fitted jacket, pale pink blouse, beige stockings and black heels

Grainne

Tank top and short shorts.. ;)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

SummerWhispers

Navy blue lace blazer, over white silk cami, jeans with holes in them, and navy leather wedge sandals, summer tanned skin, red wavy hair.

Beguile's Mistress

A sunshine yellow blouse and a navy blue pencil skirt to chase the gloom away with beige stockings and navy heels.

Mr Bigglesworth

A grey suit.  Mostly I wanted to say that Beguile's outfits always sound so classy and elegant.

Beguile's Mistress

Lycana

Grey slacks and my warm bright red sweater. I've been so cold lately >.<
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Belle33

A pale blue bikini.  I'm prepared to chill out in the hot tub for a little while. 

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Nana

Long black camisole gown

(FYI: its opaque)
ONS & OFFS             IDEAS

Beguile's Mistress

Red shirtwaist dress with a black belt and buttons down the front, beige stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon pencil skirt and a long-sleeved cream silk blouse with maroon banding, sheer black stockings and black sling-back heels.

forbiddenfruit

^ sounds very sexy.

i'm wearing a wife beater's tank & boy shorts.

TheLegionary

White undertrousers and a pair of white socks.

Meanwhile, Beguile's Mistress continues to populate my imagination with her lively descriptions...

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on May 11, 2012, 04:00:01 PM
Maroon pencil skirt and a long-sleeved cream silk blouse with maroon banding, sheer black stockings and black sling-back heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Dusty rose blazer with a black pencil skirt and white lacy camisole, sheer black stockings and black heels.

SummerWhispers

Jeans, bright pink sequined tank, Slate gray blazer, black heels

DarkNevaeh

Ripped jeans and an open black, short sleeved button up shirt

Beguile's Mistress

A Glen plaid pencil skirt, long-sleeved white blouse and a narrow black bow at the throat, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

My navy blue coat dress with white buttons and polka dots, beige stockings and navy heels.

DarkNevaeh

Comfortable loose jeans, black t-shirt that reads 'And then Buffy staked Edward, the end.'