recruiting- The Homelands(small group, exotic, dark fantasy)

Started by WindVoyager, May 23, 2015, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindVoyager

The fact humans are prone to just taking waht they want and never giving anything back could be a driving force in the conflicts between the tribes and the humans

Ironwolf85

though I'm sure there are barbarians who are just as bad as civilized folks ^,^
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Biles

Sexual fluids like vaginal juices and semen could be used as a high source of nourishment for the forest to feed on. Imagine plant creatures and such coming for our characters who partake what the forest can provide and expect them 'to pay their dues' >:3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

WindVoyager

QuoteSexual fluids like vaginal juices and semen could be used as a high source of nourishment for the forest to feed on. Imagine plant creatures and such coming for our characters who partake what the forest can provide and expect them 'to pay their dues' >:3

Stop giving me ideas!  >:) >:)

Briar Wolf. Its an quasi plant elemental. its about the size of a horse, has a skull like head made of wood and its back is covered in a large symbiotic plant

-----------------

NPC

Name: Briar Wolf
Species: Quasi elemental, plant
Orientation: Pan-sexual
Appearance: Standing as tall as a horse, its vaguely wolf-like in appearance, its head is that of a canine skull that resembles something carved from wood, its 'fur' is comprised of green moss and leafy plants and a massive symbiotic plant sits on its back. The thick tendrils are always in motion and it gives off a sickly-sweet smell of plant sap and nectar that is rumored to be a powerful aphrodisiac

Personality: Summon by ancient druids hundreds of years ago, Briar Wolf is the tireless merciless protector of the Homelands. It is a creature of concentrated primal emotions and of primal lust. It follow its most violent tendencies to the fullest against intruders of the Homelands. It is single minded in all pursuits. If attacked or it spots any human intruders to the Homelands it will fight with the utmost furry until its targets are either slain or or they flee. When it comes to playing its part of the fertility rituals, it is very bit as single-minded in its lust.

Like all plant elemental it has a weakness to fire and fire based spells

Ons and Offs: If it moves, Biar Wolf will either screw it or eat it and cares nothing about gender

====================

Name: Ssirean
Species: Lizard folk
Orientation: Bie
Appearance: Standing nearly seven feet tall she is among the tallest of her clan, rivaled only by her sire who is the clan leader and shaman. Like all lizard folk she lacks breasts and is androgynous in appearance, the upper parts of her scaled skin is a deep rich forest green that slowly fades to a much lighter green on her belly. She wears only a simple hide loincloth, a pouch that contains her meager possessions, turtle shell shield, and metal knife. She also has a basket woven from reeds she uses to carry small game and anything to barter

Personality: Calm and collected. Unlike the rest of her clan, Ssirean is more open to barter with other clans and tribes, often trading off smoked game meat and rare herbs for things that they need like fish nets and metal tools. And unlike some of her fellow clan member's she has no interest in taking up the mantel of leadership and rather explore the Homelands and indulge her growing curiosity about the other clans

Like most the natives of the Homelands she isn't found of humans but instead of outright hate, she views humans more as pests then anything. Also unlike most her clan, she is open about sex

Ons and Offs: Check my On\offs
----------------------------------

Name: Springtrap
Species:Anthro Rabbit
Orientation: Pansexual

Appearance:He stands six foot six, muscular and with a thick coat of dark golden brown fur that fades to a light tan over his muzzle, throat, chest, belly and the insides of his thighs. His muzzle is boxy and he sports the trade mark thick mane of fur that surrounds his neck and goes down between his shoulders that all mature bucks have. He carries a full quiver of arrows, his tribes signature masterwork bow and a small pack  of odds and ends. Like the rest of his tribe he wears no clothing at all

Personality: Aggressive, cunning and predatory. He has an almost sixth sense when it comes to spotting and disarming non mechanical traps (snares, dead falls and the like). Many of his small tribe consider it a gift from the Homelands but in reality, his almost uncanny ability to spot non-mechanical traps stems from being caught in one as foolish youngling and nearly loosing his foot though he allows the others to believe other wise. He is very protective of his clan and sees himself as the alpha of the group, the provider and protector and values resourcefulness and despises  those who take what they want and don't care whom they hurt and really despises rape in any form. This also stems from something in his youth though he refuses to speak of it.

While he uses his master work great bow to take down smaller game animals and beasts that fly, he prefers to take down larger game animals like Great Elk with his bears hands, relishing in stalking the beast, ambushing it and clamping down on its neck with his teeth.

Ons and Offs: Check my On\offs

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Ironwolf85

Name: Dezza Greatoak
Species: Stag
Orientation: Straight, er, gay, er... whatever her body dictates at this moment
Appearance: A beautiful young deer with raven hair and ruby red lips, soft skin, and sparkling brown-gold eyes. From the neck down however she has the body of a powerful breeding stag one with herculean strength and libido.
BIG TIME NSFW

Personality: Born Dezza Swiftheel, and once a spearfisher and gatherer for the Greenoak tribe. The entire male population of Greenoak that was of breeding age were killed by a raid by another stag tribe early in the summer. Hoping that the women and elders would join the victorious blackstone tribe. Instead the shaman with some guidance from the tribal council's medicine man, summoned a spirit of fertility. The Shaman had intended the spirit to invigorate himself with power allowing him to save his tribe, become chief, and rise to power.
Instead the tricky spirit refused him, slipped free of the summon binds, and flew off into the night. Forced to keep to the oath that summoned it, it found a comfortable home as Dezza's shadow. Empowering her as a male stag of supernatural might and virility, with an enchanted pelt immune to projectiles.
Her entire life has become awkward since then, unable to control her need to plow fertile fields the entire tribe is now raising her children. This makes her the father and chief of an entire generation. That when combined with her super-strengh makes her a powerful force to be reckoned with. So much so her sisters began calling her "Dezza Greatoak" and the name stuck to her, and the tribe.
She is still awkward but is often highly sought as a member of fertility rites.

The greenoak tribe used to send the occasional trader to human settlements with the pelts and craft goods in extange for superior steel tools and weapons, this custom continues as the Greatoaks, Dezza isn't sure what to do about the encroachment, though her spirit partner does have some naughty ideas for the civilized folk.
She has battled barbarian forces, human and beast alike, a few times but nothing more than minor skirmishes.

Ons and Offs: Dezza is not actually into the ladies, but her body loves them and sometimes she can't stop him. She actually loves men but rarely gets to scratch that itch and so takes any chance presented. The occasional teasing
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

WindVoyager

I love it

A bit over the top but thats all right, this game is not meant to be competently serious so characters that are bit over the top really do fit.

rachels270692

Hi I love the idea and would like to know a few things?
1:Right last time I tried something like this, I ended up being left behind because I live in the uk. So I am normally hours a head or behind people, would that be a risk here?
2:I am dyslexic which means my spelling and grammar is not the best, but I do try my best at all times. But is that going to be a problem?
3:How long do you normally want replys?
4:do you have a limit on how many charas someone can have?

that is all I can think of right now :P
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

WindVoyager

Quote:I am dyslexic which means my spelling and grammar is not the best, but I do try my best at all times. But is that going to be a problem?

I'm dyslexic and its never been an issue for me, spell check catches the worst of it and as long as I can understand whats written I'm fine with it.

Quote:How long do you normally want replys?

I want this to be an active group so maybe three days

Quotedo you have a limit on how many charas someone can have?

Three main and as many NPCS as you can handle

QuoteRight last time I tried something like this, I ended up being left behind because I live in the uk. So I am normally hours a head or behind people, would that be a risk here?

There's no posting order and there are tags so characters will be in different areas at different times so those who post faster won't have to worry about waiting on slower players.

rachels270692

cool thanks for the fast reply :D

right I thought of another one, how long do you want the replys by that i mean as in how many paragraphs and so on?
Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

WindVoyager

Quoteright I thought of another one, how long do you want the replys by that i mean as in how many paragraphs and so on?

You make the reply as long or short as you want. The only thing I ask of is no one liners

rachels270692

Ok thanks I will think it over and get back to you :)

Ironwolf85

WindVoyager

rachels270692

Ok I would love to join in :D
I just fill in this form for my chara right? or is this for me
I have never done a group roleplay on this site before, so sorry I am not sure what I am doing :P
Name:
Orientation:
Personality:
offs and ons:

Ironwolf85

Ixy

My understanding, Rachels, is that's all that's necessary to make a character, and the GM will let you know if you're approved.  Good luck, take your time, and have fun--

--Ironwolf-- I love the humans.  I'm a bit torn about my primary character though... my initial concept is that she's a thief and she always justified it based on the injustices around her-- until she saw just how terrible that could be, and conducted an act of vigilante murder.  This would work for the Imperials, I'm sure , just based on their corrupt society, but I kind of imagined her initially being more of a Kingsman background... a refugee from a staunch, stoic society with a seedy underbelly.  Is it okay if she was ...
-born an Imperial slave, until after some apprenticeship she escaped with the aid of a thieves' guild
-in exchange for a hefty fee and a promise of service in repayment, she fled to the Kingsmen's land where she served the local guild for years
-she learned some grim secret about the Church's relationship with the guild, preferably something very nasty and corrupt, and went rogue (pun intended)
-she's fled to the wild lands to escape the guild's, the church's, and the crown's extensive reach

I'd like to incorporate the character when someone (any volunteers?) locates her, and has to assess whether or not she's a threat or an asset.

Ironwolf85

that sounds very good Ixy, maybe I can have dezza find her ^,^
I might post something in the forest tonight or tomorrow

rachels270692

Thanks well ok here goes :D I hope I do this right hehe :P

Name:Risa
Species:Neko (human looks with cats ears, tail and eyes with the power of shifting into a cat)
Orientation:Bi
Appearance:Long black hair with shocking golden eyes, Black cat ears and tail. Loves to wear corset style dresses.
Personality:Risa is sweet and playfully, she likes to be nosy and has a bad habit of getting her self into lots of trouble. She loves to meets new people, and is known for being to friendly at times and very hands on. But Risa has a temper, it takes a lot to annoy her, but when her temper goes most people who know her, know to run far away. She has a habit of shifting into her panther form and jumping people who annoy her. She likes to have fun the rest of the time, she is a sub at heart but likes to hid it become a strong front, add to that she is very smart and powerfully but hides it all so people would not be scared of her.
offs and ons:She loves being someone pet and slave bit only if they have earned it, she likes bandage and a bit of pain. she likes to try new kinky ideas. She hates anything to do with poo and wee, or anything which is badly painfully or really bloody or to much gore.

Biles

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on June 01, 2015, 07:07:04 PM
that sounds very good Ixy, maybe I can have dezza find her ^,^
I might post something in the forest tonight or tomorrow

That's as soon as the GM sets up the IC thread.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Ironwolf85

Biles

Ninja updates D: I see... Anyways, I'm making my first post in the Sacred Groves btw.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

WindVoyager

QuoteNinja updates D: I see... Anyways, I'm making my first post in the Sacred Groves btw.

I am ninja....you see nothing.................

Ironwolf85

I could run the subplot in the forest. Since this fight in the sacred grounds is going to be focused on briar and our favorite orc ^,^