Need Dominate male

Started by Deli, September 27, 2011, 08:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deli

Male character: will turn werewolf when he is 16
Female character: My character will be human but is a hunter.

Our characters grew up together. They were best friends since they were in second grade.  As they grew together they both ended up having mix feelings for each other. 
Your character leaves before his 16th birthday so he could learn to control his wolf form with his family.

Being that he was her best friend and her crush my character ends up getting sad and fall into a depression. 

During this time a new pack of werewolves ended up hunting down a lot of people in this town killing them. The one family that they killed was my character’s family. From there on she became a hunter. Hunting down werewolves.

During a fight between her and some werewolves she is injured and left for dead. That is when your character comes in and saves her. Not telling her he is a werewolf not yet anyway. Not till he knows he could trust her with that information.
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)

KaelRavenheart

I'm interested in this roleplay, it is right up my alley, as I enjoy roleplays involving vampires or werewolves.
You think you know me? Look deeper. Find the truth.